It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masters of Black Propaganda: The BBC is Barrel Bombing Night and Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Black propaganda is revealed immediately by its motto. ‘Nation shall speak Truth unto Nation’; it strangles truth in most minutes of every day. It is the outfall for united corporate and government power (Il Duce’s summary of fascism), the monarchy, Zion and endless war. It is the instrument for the projection of British power, such as remains. It is benign in its brand and malign in its purpose. And it gets steadily worse although there are windows through which truth can be glimpsed.

The BBC is nothing more than a sock puppet for the government.. watching their political "debates" is like watching a Punch and Judy show.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: newsaddict
And you take rinf.com's word for that?

yeah...right!

In fact I see Rinf.com being used as the source for a few "news" articles.....I wonder who's promoting the site here on ATS??
did you write the article quoted??

BTW the article is factually wrong in at least one respect - the BBC has mentioned the PNAC, as a short search would reveal - here
edit on 20-5-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
the bbc's motto is "nation shall speak peace unto nation." and if something that simple is wrong then my trust of the rest of the diatribe is very low

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: newsaddict

BBC attempt to extort monies via there illegal TV licence scheme, that's bad enough in my book.

As to whether or not they report the truth?

Well there are called "The British Broadcasting Corporation", British being the operative word, do you really think they would report anything other than propaganda aimed at our populace? That would be counterproductive!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'd have guessed. You can always smell propaganda.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: newsaddict

Black propaganda is revealed immediately by its motto. ‘Nation shall speak Truth unto Nation’; it strangles truth in most minutes of every day. It is the outfall for united corporate and government power (Il Duce’s summary of fascism), the monarchy, Zion and endless war. It is the instrument for the projection of British power, such as remains. It is benign in its brand and malign in its purpose. And it gets steadily worse although there are windows through which truth can be glimpsed.

The BBC is nothing more than a sock puppet for the government.. watching their political "debates" is like watching a Punch and Judy show.

That is probably one of the worse quotes I've seen on ATS since... yesterday. So, is there anything actually worth commenting on and is there a reason a random blog posters opinion counts for anything?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And this is news?

I thought it was common knowledge.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
BBC news is nothing more than a low level brainwashing program its just state propaganda administered in low but effective doses.

The only difference between the state media in north Korea and the BBC is that the BBC has had a 20+ years head start to refine its tactics.

new topics

top topics

join