It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That Most Politicians And CEO’s Are Certifiably Insane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

After writing one of my most recent articles with regard to what typically happens when a currency collapse occurs, due to a currency devaluation is it takes down a country’s economy as the Chinese are gobbling up all of our important economic assets, many people wrote to me asking me when is the total collapse going to happen. The short answer is that I have a hard time predicting the actions of psychopaths. All of us have a hard time predicting the action of others who are so different from the mainstream of America because most of us do not.

Read the rest
edit on Tue May 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because:Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue May 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
from story;

Psychopath or Sociopath?

Plus this complex; ...

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias which can manifest in one of two ways:

Unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.

Those persons to whom a skill or set of skills come easily may find themselves with weak self-confidence, as they may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. See Impostor syndrome.

Dunning–Kruger effect

And; ...

The Lake Wobegon effect, a natural human tendency to overestimate one's capabilities, is named after the town. The characterization of the fictional location, where "all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average," has been used to describe a real and pervasive human tendency to overestimate one’s achievements and capabilities in relation to others. The Lake Wobegon effect, where all or nearly all of a group claim to be above average, has been observed among drivers, CEOs, hedge fund managers, presidents, coaches, radio show hosts, late night comedians, stock market analysts, college students, parents, state education officials, and Wikipedia editors among others.

The Lake Wobegon effect

edit on May-19-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: newsaddict

many people wrote to me asking me when is the total collapse going to happen.

Max Keiser on RT (yes, ARE TEE) said something to the effect…

When the stock market collapse happened in 1929 America, there was the collapse and then poverty. Today there is no collapse with enormous debt and simultaneous poverty which he remarked was "Financial Genius".

join