It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

making sense of the nonsense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
After listening to a few interviews by Dr Steven Greer it appears there is a greater awareness of whats going on behind the scenes concerning aliens then i or you could not have figured out alone. Im sure some of you know this but for those that don't. this is a real eye opener.

There have been many things that never make sense when learning more and more about the alien situation, that his answers actually piece together very logically. For example, it never made sense that the greys when abducting people would use surgical tools that look just like our own (how very primitive of them to possess) That some of these aliens look exactly like us, that some look reptilian, and others short and grey and that the aliens mostly appear robot in movement.

Greer's answer to this, is that for decades now, the reptilians and greys have been manufactured and have never been the real aliens. Made both together organically and mechanically, the creatures serve as fake aliens to make us fear the real ones. The human looking ones are apparently clones based off normal human dna. This explains why the greys use surgical equipment - its our normal surgical equipment. My personal theory, is that aliens visit people, and then the international shadow government of the world some how locks on to these people and sends them the fake aliens to scare them.

Also, apparently our planet isn't a prison planet, as some may say, but, as soon as we figured out how to travel across the universe faster then the speed of light, the aliens stopped us and quarantined us from leaving earth. thats why astronauts only go so far into orbit from outer space. Apparently the reason we're being quarantined is because we are not peaceful, and they as a rule will not allow any sentient species to leave their home planet if they are a threat and can't be peaceful. And thats why we never went back to the moon because they kept warning us to go back to earth. we weren't allowed to be there.

This is all very interesting. And I'm sure there's plenty more i'm yet to hear from him thats yet to be put up on this thread. I wonder though, if this is truly the case, then we'll never have a manned mission to mars in 2030 since they'll stop us. If anyone would like to watch the videos, just ask and i'll post them

edit on 19-5-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I fear you are about to get flamed. You said the G word.

I agree that there is something to the UFO phenomenon. However, I would base it more off of Hynek instead of Greer. He is noted on ATS as being noting more than a money grabbing lier.
edit on 19-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

After listening to a few interviews by Dr Steven Greer

ATS search Dr Steven Greer and read the assembled knowledge contained on this site , Steven Greer is not to be believed or trusted.

edit on 19-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Exactly. While I can't say for certain whether or not the Earth is being visited by aliens in spaceships, I CAN say that without a doubt that I think Steven Greer is a fraud and a huckster. He's no better than a snake-oil salesman in the old west.

edit on 5/19/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Can any of you give me examples of his bs if he really is a charlatan ?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is the truth. Look at how we treat each other on this planet. How would most react to knowledge that we aren't alone after all. Hey, I believe that we were never alone, but an actual encounter? Probably a little freaked at first, but it would be amazing. I would attempt telepathic communication of course. I believe that telepathy is the go to way of communication between different species. You hear my voice in your language in your mind, and vice versa. There is a basic blueprint for life. It just alters a bit based on several key factors (environment, base genes, planet of habitation etc...).

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

My personal theory, is that aliens visit people, and then the international shadow government of the world some how locks on to these people and sends them the fake aliens to scare them.

How they accomplish that when so many never tell their tale is got to be interesting.

More like the fallen angels trapped here would have us believe that Aliens are the evil ones so they can continue to rule the planet through men (rulers).

My arguable proof for that is that 99 out of 100 Hollywood alien movies are monster movies with evil, ugly aliens sucking out our brains.

I don't think the real aliens mind much. The people that they have chosenn to interact with for whatever reason know who they are.

The others are subjected to horrific "abduction dreams" or actual torture sessions designed to make it appear that once again, all aliens are evil.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

Well, there is the "light Being", of which he charged people to see images -- which turned out to be a moth.

ATS Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, one can still believe that Aliens are possibly visiting the earth AND feel that Greer is a fraud. Those are not mutually exclusive ideas.

edit on 5/19/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There's the video I posted above of him walking some of his customers around an invisible UFO , or This , or perhaps the claim he briefed former CIA Director James Woolsey on UFOs , this is the reply from Woolsey to that claim.

Steve is all about Steven Greer not Aliens or UFOs , you just have to watch his Sirius documentary to understand that.
edit on 19-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Here you go

The man's a con artist, fraud, charlatan with his head up his own ass
edit on 19/5/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Honesty, that looks like someone who's just saying what we spoke about was not serious, you took it out of context. Which I'm sure he did. But that doesn't discount all the military and high officials that have come forward in the last 10 + years. Thats simply one account of him taking a conversation out of context. That in no way determines anything.

Cant you give me actual examples of fraud ?
edit on 19-5-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You don't think that charging people hundreds of dollars to watch satellites or walk around an invisible space ship is fraudulent ? ,

Rather than waiting to be spoon fed information why don't you look for yourself ? , there are many threads on this guy I'm not sure we really need another.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Honesty, that looks like someone who's just saying what we spoke about was not serious, you took it out of context. Which I'm sure he did. But that doesn't discount all the military and high officials that have come forward in the last 10 + years. Thats simply one account of him taking a conversation out of context. That in no way determines anything.

The "Light Being"/Moth image I mentioned above.

There is also the "invisible spaceship", which Gortex posted a video of that session, but I suppose there is no way for me to prove that there really was NOT an invisible spaceship there.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sorry i scrolled past your post didnt see the link. Yeah it looks pretty legit that he's not legit lol. Oh well, he's a good listen regardless cheers guys

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

But that doesn't discount all the military and high officials that have come forward in the last 10 + years. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And what do all the military and officials coming forward have to do with Greer being honest?

Can you not see the video with the invisible UFO, how much did he charge the people there to see such brilliant proof?

What about the pic of a moth he was charging for people to see?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Also, apparently our planet isn't a prison planet, as some may say, but, as soon as we figured out how to travel across the universe faster then the speed of light, the aliens stopped us and quarantined us from leaving earth. thats why astronauts only go so far into orbit from outer space. Apparently the reason we're being quarantined is because we are not peaceful, and they as a rule will not allow any sentient species to leave their home planet if they are a threat and can't be peaceful.

It's my opinion that this line of thinking is far too conventional and built on a view of reality cobbled together from decades of bland science fiction. The very idea that we can be "peaceful" and still manage to develop faster than light travel is wrongheaded to begin with, since war and greed and aggression have been directly or indirectly responsible for nearly all of our technological advancement. And it wouldn't be ridiculous that if there are space-faring civilizations out there, they probably got there by being 100 times more violent and aggressive than we are or possibly could ever be.

Be that as it may, all of that thinking still comes from a human framework. Notions of "good" or "evil" or aggressive or peaceful or anything having to do with human emotions and values is just that. Projection of our human concepts. The thing is, we have a very difficult time thinking like aliens, because we're not aliens. We're relatively short-lived creatures that only perceive things in four limited dimensions. We have no idea what it would be like to be a collective, multi-celled, shared consciousness slime mold creature that essentially lives for thousands of years and can see time passing as if it were a color and can manipulate quantum fields in multiple dimensions. At that point, all of our human concepts of reality are useless. UFOs become what our limited senses and intelligence perceive of beings temporarily passing through our reality to somewhere else. Not just humanoid creatures like us, traveling in aluminum ships from some space rock to another.

I think in order to get even a suggestion of what UFOs are about, you need to stretch your imagination and understanding of reality as far as it can go... and even then realize that you're only touching on a fraction of a percent of the way things really are.

edit on 19-5-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So you get to sit back in your easy chair and wait to be spoon fed? Do what we told you to do and search out the many extensive threads about Greer that are already on this site. There is really no reason for all of us to drag out the same old issues again and repeat ourselves. YOU need to put forth some effort here.

I don't blame you for initially thinking the Greer material is pretty awesome. When I first saw it I thought so, too. So that's not your fault. But sitting back and haughtily telling us to "prove" it is, in this case, counter=productive because we have all been there before, repeatedly. Do some work. Even if you spend a half hour on it yiu will be ampmy rewarded with a great deal of material about Greer:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Please watch Sirius and come to your own conclusion. Lets not forget the public paid for that film too. It will leave you angry like it did me, you see all the cracks appear in Greer, it is tragic.

new topics

top topics

join