It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't feel like I'm a part of this planet/race

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

Hi Jon

I felt I needed to reply just to confirm the fact your not alone in the way you feel and understand life, I myself could of written your post as I have felt exactly the same way as you all my life.....we don't belong to this beautiful and awesome planet we have just colonised it as we are very good at that...as in design and also very parasitic in our ways

I'm sure all the spiritually aware would agree with you and feel pretty much the same or at least fully empathise

I haven't read the thread yet I'm just responding to the OP so I may be talking out of turn here

Having lived life thinking the same way as you I came to the conclusion that life as we know it was designed by something/someone outside our comprehension to mine the planet of its great resources...gold ....then many many other resorces followed as we are great at being parasites
I also believe that the ruling system is extreamly evil and oppressive and not much can really be done by any individual as I have watched many a great voice dissapear into a cancer or a suicide so Its not a great idea to shout too loud if you've sussed a very very big wrong going on....best to spread the word via small conversation with many people....sow seeds so to speak, try to wake the world up to how #ed up it all is

You say you escape via space and the thought of its infinate possibilities .....awesome way to go dude
I do this too as I lay on my bed in pitch darkness, I close my eyes and let space take me, its cool until I feel myself wizzing too fast and have been known to grab the end of the bed so I don't wiz off into space ...chitting myself lol

Anyway, don't feel lost or alone Jon as you're not either....just try to enjoy all the beauty you see around the world and embrace all nature as I do....with great rewards believe me
Don't waste your time on trying to change something you can't....its fruitless, this way we see the human race living and going is designed by a nasty ruling elite that has been among us since the birth of man

Peace!

ZZ

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I feel the exact same way, Jon. When I read your post, it was like deja vu.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I have felt similarly. This post resonates with me. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has felt like this.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Welcome to the club Mr. White. (Fun fact, my stepfather's last name is White.)

I too feel out of place. If it's because I'm an alien or just like everyone else thinking they don't fit in is unsure.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I came across this post last night and have never imagined that someone could put into words how I felt inside when i could not. I joined this site today. I haven't learned how to navigate it yet. This is an amazing post and it let me know that I was not the only one who felt this way. Thank you for sharing your feelings and emotions and conveying them so well. Is it possible to add someone as a friend on this site?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Sounds like you'll fit right in

Welcome to ATS
Lol nice one.
But aren't we all aliens

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I sometimes think to myself why people do not see the obvious, but then, perhaps its not obvious, we only think it is? some of my replies to posts must seem really weird to some people?
Anyway, welcome aboard, you are in for a real treat!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Hi Jon

Read all your intro ... very open of you ... as has already been said ... you will meet like minded folk here ... for Now I
Just want to say welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I could sit here and type for hours giving you a reason why you feel the way you do, but if your anything like me, your work it out for yourself. And it stops negative people leaving negative comments. Which is the last thing you need right now. The truth is there for you to discover, and if you have any questions you may email me and I'll direct you to the answer, only in private.
Your not alone, and you feel the way you do for a reason, you have come to a point in your life where your ready to find out.
I don't know how much you know already, if you don't know anything be prepared what you shall discover will blow your mind.
Type this word [Pleiades] into Google and YouTube then all the questions you find yourself asking write down then using the same source of information find the answers. I believe you will soon have answers to questions you didn't know you had. And if you need to ask questions you can't find the answers to feel free to message me in private.
Good luck 🙋

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
as a 7th generation venusian, i feel your pain. earth sucks.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

All my life I've felt dramatically different from everyone else.

You are different from everyone else. So your feelings are true.

And you're pretty smart to sign up here. This place is top of the line
on the web. And everyones cool cause the not cool get sent. So welcome
aboard amigo. My advice is centered here.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ha! Another prisoner, what are you in for?
Yea, I don't remember either, all I know is this place is my punishment & humans the bane of my existence.

K~

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Im like 20% sure I belong on mars...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Welcome, all consciousness can belong on the cyber realms. X)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ive always felt that too, especially looking at the night sky. it feels me with such an overwhelming feeling of home when I gaze up at the stars. the more stars I see at night the more at peace I feel and the more it feels like that is home.

it does sound crazy typing it out though lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I know how you feel
it sucks sometimes because you feel alone even when you're with the people you care about most. You know they care about you too but you still just feel kind of alone. Don't worry, you'll fit in nicely here haha

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You're not alone friend!

There's been numerous times that I've felt abandon and completely isolated on this Planet, but being on this forum and connecting with like-minded people such as yourself has kept me out of the darkness.

I loved learning about space and how the universe works since I was very young. It's hard to believe that trillions of planets exist outside our realm that could have life! Every time I look at pictures of the universe I have an infinite connection with it and wonder at times if this is my real home.
edit on CDTSun, 25 Oct 2015 18:43:25 -05000000003106Eq000000pmSunday by TruthEqualsWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Jonwhite, you are not alone. Can you read EPUB books? This one could explain a lot of your confusion. Link here. It's a free download. You don't have to believe it, but give it a try.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
New here, hello!
I can relate to everything said here.
Is anyone else a negative blood type?
I'm A- , have been the "outsider" since childhood and have had so many bad experiences with people that I have isolated myself nearly 100%.
I'm at the point where I think it has everything to do with whatever species I might be and the fact that there are so few of whatever the # I am on this planet right now.
So i am here. Hello.
Trying really hard to cope with life right now.

This thread is the reason why I joined.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Valkyrja because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by Valkyrja because: Ughhh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join