It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't feel like I'm a part of this planet/race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I have spent many years trying to figure it out...find an explanation. My conclusion...if someone out there has the answer, they aren't talking. Most everyone, if not literally every one, who claims to have an answer is full of bull feces. I have, in my quest for an answer, gathered quite an encyclopedic volume of knowledge of subjects ranging from the downright absurd, mythology and religion, various branches of science, psychology and sociology...in the end, however, all I can honestly say, is that it was mysterious. Just for the record, I am not trying to sell a book.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866
All my life I've felt dramatically different from everyone else. I don't see the Human race as my own, I don't see this beautiful planet as my own. I feel like an orphan would feel not knowing who their parents were. I tell you what, and this may sound really corny, but the only time I feel like I'm home is when I see space, watch documentaries about space, or watch films about space... ANYTHING TO DO WITH SPACE! Space is probably the thing I love most in life besides life itself, the idea and the thought of how much there is out there, the vast amount of possibilities there is. Where we come from, where I come from. It literally brings a tear to my eye when I lay outside in the pitch black and focus on the reality of life, looking up at the stars knowing that there could be life orbiting them.

I've always looked at myself as something more and the person I am today has not been influenced by anything, not my parents or the things I've watched on TV or witnessed in life. I feel like my personality was made independently as in, no matter what life I have, I'd always be the person I am today. I'm nothing like anyone I know or hang around with which makes me wonder who I am sometimes. I have so much care and love for living creatures and feel things people would laugh at. I'm now starting to learn to feel unconditional love as well which is something I didn't know about till early this year. I'm passionate about a lot of things mostly space and extraterrestrials along with films, film making, art and so on. I've found myself analyzing peoples behavior as well. I'd happily sit in a Starbucks all day in New York just watching how people act and the infinite ways in which this world works.

I'm also very open minded about things and am one of those people you'd feel comfortable talking to about anything. No matter how ridiculous and stupid society would see it, I'd accept it and listen as if it was real. I'd make you feel free and not crazy. What I'm saying now and am about to say, I can't talk to people about it as they'd laugh or say "it's his bull# hour again" which they do. When I start talking about theories and possibilities, my friends just say "Is it bull# hour already?" I laugh about it with them of course. I'm very open to the concept of spiritual things but I'm not religious, I accept people who are and am fine with religion I just don't agree with the way it's forced onto people. If you don't believe in this then you suffer. It seems like blackmail and doesn't abide by its own rules and it's ethics fall back on itself.

Another thing I must note is, I have a strong desire for change, in a good way of course. I also feel as if I'm apart of that change like I'm meant to do something to help accomplish it. I also feel change coming. I feel it so much that I'm confident in swearing lives on change happening. The problem is, when this world and it's system of life is the same and doesn't change, I feel anxious and annoyed, like I need it to happen for me to survive or be comfortable. I guess I've never agreed with the way Humans live in general and how they've run things for the years of their existence. I'm worried for this race and hope that their way of living takes a turn for good before it's too late as I see this race growing up to be the civilizations we fear in films, the ones that take over planets and kill species. I can see Humans being the thing they fear. They've been doing it all their life, killing for territory, destroying things, creating weapons to kill, caring only for themselves.

Anyway, I hope someone can have a nice convo with me about this as I need to talk to someone on the same wave length. I don't know who I am. I do hope this disclosure happens though, because Humans need to be shown that they're not the only ones. No matter how you look at it, Humans will never be ready for non Human contact (I don't like using the word alien) that's why they need to be contacted. Yes many people will riot and probably start to fight both themselves and the ETs that are here but there isn't another way, there may be another way but I can't think at the moment of what that is. Humans need to be able to deal with big change in an instant so that they can learn that everything is possible. I feel as if this instant shock will help people realize that not everything is stupid.

Whoever read all of this, I thank you for doing so. I'm open to any theories and comments to help me out, I just want to find myself and my purpose so that I can start doing what I'm made to do. Thank you.

It sounds to me like you're an old soul who hasn't incarnated since ancient times. I have walked in your very shoes but had to find my purpose alone. If you would like someone to discuss this with I extend my hand to you, feel free to U2U me and we can figure out who you are and why you are here. I get a strong instinct you are a Bodhisattva as I am one as well. I look forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Eric

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I have spent many years trying to figure it out...find an explanation. My conclusion...if someone out there has the answer, they aren't talking. Most everyone, if not literally every one, who claims to have an answer is full of bull feces. I have, in my quest for an answer, gathered quite an encyclopedic volume of knowledge of subjects ranging from the downright absurd, mythology and religion, various branches of science, psychology and sociology...in the end, however, all I can honestly say, is that it was mysterious. Just for the record, I am not trying to sell a book.

Have you considered that your search has been in vain because you have mistakenly searched outwardly studying other beings perceptions for an answer to your own? Truly I tell you one must search inwardly to find their purpose. With cultivation it will come.

Kind regards,

Eric

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I think this is the first intro tjread where I have seen the first page littered with manners violations.

Op you might be onto something.

Welcome

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Have any of you considered that maybe you are drawn to UFO's because they are the closest tangible evidence in proving something "more" exists beyond this realm of suffering? If you take into account the psychological implications of extraterrestrials one would surmise that if beings were so far advanced as to visit other Planets then surely those beings would come from a cooperative civilization for no technology could become so advanced through chaos. Take humanity for example, we are still killing each other over ignorance and greed and will inevitably destroy ourselves before we attain necessary levels of global cooperation as to permit such leaps and bounds in technological advancement. When this is taken into contemplation one may presume that the desire to believe one is not of this World is the desire for peace. But surely you are of this World for you were born in it.

Truly there is nothing Alien in existence, we are all apart of the same Creation only separate in seeming.

edit on 18-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866
Welcome Jon. May what is seen in yourself never be questioned.
In fact I get a small dose from you of genuine star child, and the
mold will always be too small for you that initially cast you.
The easy part is breaking free of something imaginary restricting
you.
Can anyone here for five years or longer remember their second post?
I'm to the point now to forget what I posted two days ago-- but that
comes with age and ATS smorgasbrain. Again, welcome. Rest often...
it gets hot in here once in a while.

edit on 19-5-2014 by derfreebie because: An in this corner at four ounces....

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to the site. I liked your post and think you're someone who would be good to know outside the internet. I wish I met more like you.

While I have always felt considerably different from the average human, it's always been more of a "I don't fit in" feeling than something not of this earth/realm/species that your post suggests.

What you need to be careful of, is, feeling that you're better than the general public or average human. That's where the danger lies. You may not feel that way now, but sometimes, that train of thought of being different that you've experienced your whole life can lead to that way of thinking.

I know I'm not like most people. But, I know that I'm a biological human animal. I just have a different way of thinking than others at times. Certainly smarter than some, dumber than others, but still equally human.

You are too.

It's good to be different in the way you think and feel from the masses. It's good that you have a positive attitude toward change and helping others. Just stay grounded, knowing you are biologically human in all ways. There is no special race of people, no alternate energy beings among us and not a single person on this site or in this world has the right "cosmic" answers. Take the time to read for yourself and learn, while maintaining a healthy approach to all of it knowing you are just an individual that might have an affinity for anthropology, space and that you're open to finding solutions rather than creating problems.
edit on 19-5-2014 by gottaknow because: misspelling and sentence correction

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

After more than two decades of searching for an answer to what I've experienced, I would have to answer, at this point, it does seem, at least on the surface, to have been in vain. It has been an interesting journey. I have gathered insights and knowledge on this journey that I see as valuable. Maybe that was the goal of whatever it was that sent me down that path. At this point, however, I am ready to throw in the towel on trying to figure it out. It is generally pointless, I have found, to speak of these things with anyone who has not experienced it firsthand. That being said, I think I am going to take a shot of tequila and go marvel at the sky with my dog. Thanks for your time. Peace.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

a reply to: EviLCHiMP

After more than two decades of searching for an answer to what I've experienced, I would have to answer, at this point, it does seem, at least on the surface, to have been in vain. It has been an interesting journey. I have gathered insights and knowledge on this journey that I see as valuable. Maybe that was the goal of whatever it was that sent me down that path. At this point, however, I am ready to throw in the towel on trying to figure it out. It is generally pointless, I have found, to speak of these things with anyone who has not experienced it firsthand. That being said, I think I am going to take a shot of tequila and go marvel at the sky with my dog. Thanks for your time. Peace.

My apologies friend, I can honestly tell you that I understand, I went through the same experiences since childhood and for quite some time I thought I was alien until I discovered through meditation and spiritual discipline that I am a Bodhisattva. Best of luck on your journey and I wish you nothing but peace and prosperity. Take care!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Welcome, can I make a suggestion?

Try getting yourself a wonderful girlfriend...then head to Kink.com and try acting out some of the vids on there with her.

You won't care about not fitting in after that...you will feel something completely and altogether better!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Hi. Welcome ...
Wow .. that coulda been me that wrote that ... very apt to me also ..

i was thinking recently, how it seems ironic, that i feel alone in the world, with my 'uniqueness' ... i dont know anyone that is similar to me, or even compatible with me, and when i dare give any new people i meet a snippet into how i really think, they kinda smirk or something crops up and they have to go, or whatever, and it becomes quite quickly obvious that i once again do not fit in, and will likely be mocked again, by their lack of knowledge or care, of what i was speaking of ....

It seems the only place i can find like minded people, that care about and talk about the same things as i do, is here, on the internet .. trying to find people whos eyes are open, and care more for compassion of all living creatures and unconditional love, and space and science and metaphysics, and so on., and happy to discuss and search for the meaning and truths of life, as opposed to just looking forward to getting drunk at the weekend, and having lots of sex to tell their mates about etc etc ...

ironic, cos, i feel complete solitude in my uniqueness .. and cannot fit in with anyone else i know ... yet .. here, online, i see there are loads of people like me, that feel kinda alone in the way they think and see the world .. but cannot find each other in the real world

Anyhooo ... thanks for sharing 'our' life story, and welcome .. youll fit right in here with all the other people just like you here

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Have you considered that your search has been in vain because you have mistakenly searched outwardly studying other beings perceptions for an answer to your own? Truly I tell you one must search inwardly to find their purpose. With cultivation it will come.

Kind regards,

Eric

Oddly my search started within me and still hasn't been concluded.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Kind regards,

Eric

Oddly my search started within me and still hasn't been concluded.

I'm sorry my friend, I would definitely recommend finding someone who can assist you. I offer my friendship to you if you'd like. Feel free to U2U me

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Welcome! I think we all feel about the same way.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

As other users have mentioned, "You are not alone." It is my claim that I am God (which will be confirmed or disproved by the end of this year), and I, too, feel the same way as you. The world is simply full of sheep waiting to be led to George Washington's slaughter deaf and silent as they have been bred. There is nothing of worth on this planet, especially not in America. You might want to consider moving to Asia, where they value and truly love their neighbor, than the shenanigans and facades the americans put on. This is not a good Land.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I feel what you have shared resonates so well with many people, alot more than you know. Therefore dont feel you are alone in your journey in discovering who you were and and where you are going. Also i have learnt to try and push myself to interact with as diverse types of people as possible and not just watch from afar analysing. In doing this i feel i am beginning to understand alot more about where my consciousness fits in this ever evolving sea of light. From when i was old enough to drink alcohol i drank and smoked a lot in order to stop these constant thoughts and feelings of not fitting in and what better way to fit in than get pretty drunk and blend in in a haze of vomit and hang overs. However since situations in my life have led me away from these things that stopped this thought process i have finally began to truly not only understand but feel who i am.
Now i search for any pick of knowledge that i can find in order to try build up my own beliefs by what feels right to me with no constraints by society and religion. Through ancient and modern history, sciences from mainstream to the unusual, spirituality and all sorts of documentaries i have extracted info which just fits in my spirit much more than this reality does at the minute. The worrying feeling i have at this point is what will i have to take from this lifetime in this reality. All of these other lifetimes i can sense feel exciting and peaceful in a way that i couldnt feel in this body, however within this reality i dont feel my life is going anywhere so in a next lifetime nothing will imprint in my spirit and allow it to grow. This lifetime consists of searching for why and how consciousness existed, so am i really growing and enriching my spirit. All in all i feel so restricted by this world as if the gravity of earth are like chains. Those in power are preventing everyone from stopping these hectic daily routines and just stopping to truly look and realise who we are and be able to experience and embrace this reality we are part of. Apologies if i got carried away but it is endearing when people take a risk and put their thoughts/feeling out there to be accepted or ridiculed. I t gives hope that mankind isnt this messed up world wanting war but minds like these expressed looking for truths and peace.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I feel like one day we will live in true peace, but not on our own. I can see this species being a part of something great, it just needs nurturing in order to become the race we want it to be. I loved your outlook on things, made me smile knowing there are people out there who share the same passion and care about the world and the universe as much as I do. a reply to: liteonit6969

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I know how you feel.

I have known people who are so primitive?
that they seem like they should be in caves.

could this be from different levels of incarnation.
or did my mothers ship crash on this world.
and she died.
leaving me with a human family?

I am NOT human!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You're not alone, not by a longshot.

Sometimes I wish I was born a bird because Id love to be able to fly.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi Jon,

Just found your post here, today.

I think what you and others here are realizing is that the human race is capable of much more than it has been thus far in history. We are being held back by fear, by the elephants in the room we can't talk about, and by out inability to admit we are wrong about anything.

Most people know that things need to change...but it's much easier to tell the other guy to change because we think our patterns are normal and healthy. Normal is simply a pattern that is repeated often enough to feel predictable, and when push comes to shove, we like things that are predictable. We like the fact that the sun comes up in the east and sets in the west...that Friday means the weekend is coming...and we like to know that we will have a place to sleep and something to eat.

I often feel like I'm from another planet because I don't believe time equals money. I believe time is non-refundable, as we will never get it back....but money?...No, time isn't equal to money.

I will say, however, that being around people that don't think like me keeps me alert and thinking. It teaches me how to see things from another person's point of view which is often different from mine. It reminds me that there will always be more to learn and that as long as I'm on this planet, I have a responsibility to engage in a healthy manner with the rest of humanity...while still respectfully representing the planet I feel I'm from. Perhaps I'm an ambassador or something...I don't know. But the reality is that if I don't try to understand the culture I'm in, I'm not being a very good ambassador.

I will simply end up proving myself to be a supremacist in thinking that my planet is better than everyone else's. That doesn't do anyone any good, and we've already seen quite enough supremacy in the world.

Thanks for your thoughts and your post.

Brigo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join