It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.C. Dem. Congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk for asking 1 question!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Watch this and tell me the Dems are OberSensitive to anything having to deal with Obama or anything they did/do to support Obama and Co.

Now that you have seen this video, time to teach your kids and others how to defend themselves.

I think a nice reversing leg sweep would have done this old fart a world of good.

Maybe even a palm to the base of the nose. And, justified. Self defense. Too good to be true.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Watch this and tell me the Dems are OberSensitive to anything having to deal with Obama or anything they did/do to support Obama and Co.

Only the Dems, huh? LOL The politician is an asshat, for sure, but this is not about Dems and the GOP. Sorry. Asshat knows no political party boundaries.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Have him arrested for assault. You have video proof!!!

link   
a reply to: anon72

I'd be sitting in jail if that happened to me! What a bastard.

That video needs to go viral!

link   

So that's assault and felonious restraint.

Ones a class 2 misdemeanor and the other a class f felony.

30 days for the misdemeanor and 13-16 months for the felony as per NC structured sentencing guidelines.

All caught on tape too.

Anyone want to put a wager on whether or not the law will be enforced? My money is on not.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Simple Assault...The man should be arrested.

That was a public sidewalk.

Looks like some in Congress realize the end is near.

Add: Great Idea....repost this everywhere. Is this from 2010 ?

edit on 16-5-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Can you imagine if he had acted that way with a police officer...he'd have been slammed on the ground, cuffed and tazed.

He appeared so paranoid. The student was wearing a suit, clean cut, not verbally abusive! I really do have to wonder about his mental state.

I too, think the student should press charges for assault. He'd then get a first hand lesson in how the rich and powerful have a different set of rules when it comes to legal matters. If it had been reversed, the student would be chilling in jail.

Des

edit on 16-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Unless there is a missing part of the video it does not even look like he listened to the question or was concerned about Dear Leader's agenda.

He just appears to be a total goddamn mental case. What a jackass.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry, where was the assault? He grabbed his arm......he pulled the boy close to him. At one point I thought the old geezer was going to kiss him.

Sexual harassment maybe, but I'm not seeing an assault.

The old man did seem to be acting strangely. Time for a mental evaluation I think.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This is a pretty old video. Here's the thread on it: Old Thread

Oh, and the original thread didn't use it as some red vs blue argument. Seriously, you think he acted this way because he's a democrat? He didn't even say anything about politics.
edit on 16-5-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

ps edit - two more threads on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-5-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
Have him arrested for assault. You have video proof!!!

This times a thousand. What he did was assault.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
I'm sorry, where was the assault? He grabbed his arm......he pulled the boy close to him. At one point I thought the old geezer was going to kiss him.

Sexual harassment maybe, but I'm not seeing an assault.

The old man did seem to be acting strangely. Time for a mental evaluation I think.

Actually physically restraining someone like that is assault. You don't have to punch someone to earn that charge.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

These sociopath megalomaniacs think they are some kind of royalty.

You're PUBLIC SERVANTS.

Start acting like it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Only the Dems, huh? LOL The politician is an asshat, for sure, but this is not about Dems and the GOP. Sorry. Asshat knows no political party boundaries.

True that. This guy should have been placed under arrest just like this congressman should have been arrested for threatening to kill a reporter.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The congressman deserved a bloody nose for that. Physical space is sacred. The kid should of lost his top. He also should have said "a voter and a citizen that is who I am".

What a fool this man was. He is so used to being untouchable he actually thinks he is somehow safe from physical violence back at him....comfort and leisure are dangerous to a proud bully. Makes them soft and confident.

edit on 5 16 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I saw that video a few days ago and was kinda flabbergasted. Who do these people think they are to treat people like this? Is it an entire generation that grew up watching mobster movies and now they think they are Al Capone or something?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Did anyone else think the Congressman looked like he was drunk or on some kind of drugs???

Dude was messed up on something.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Until a Republican does something like this, of course. Then it is all about party again.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I missed where the OP said that 'only the Dems' could do something like this.

The kid asked about how the Congressman stood on Obama's record.... what set him off if that wasn't what did it. Do you think Republicans would get so sensitive when asked the same question?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The kid asked about how the Congressman stood on Obama's record.... what set him off if that wasn't what did it. Do you think Republicans would get so sensitive when asked the same question?
Well, actually the word used was 'agenda' which carries a whole different weight. No excuse...but it did convey an antagonistic tone.
edit on 16-5-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join