It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Secret Agencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have heard many stories about the MIB, FVZA, things likes that. What government agencies does everyone here know about that may be a secret? I personally think the MIB is real, as is the FVZA.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Majestic 12 is most certainly real.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What is the F.V.Z.A ?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
What is the F.V.Z.A ?

The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency
Initially, the FVZA was a specialized branch of the Armed Forces.....
I think it's real.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by BurningAces]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I am currrently a Special Operations Officer for an undisclosed three-letter agency, and have been operating under this status for over 4 years now. I have seen a lot of things, and heard a lot of things. However, one thing that I am sure of is that there is no such unit, or organization, within the U.S. Government or Military system.

Out,

Mr. M

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
I am currrently a Special Operations Officer for an undisclosed three-letter agency, and have been operating under this status for over 4 years now. I have seen a lot of things, and heard a lot of things. However, one thing that I am sure of is that there is no such unit, or organization, within the U.S. Government or Military system.

Out,

Mr. M

I wonder why they have this site.

Clicky

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If you honestly believe that these guys are for real, and are legitimate, then you need to seriously reconsider your purpose in life, and determine whether or not you will be able to afford the intense care of a personal psychiatrist, trained in the development of the brain, primarily for the age group of 3 - 6, who will efficiently be able to analyze your immature brain patterns, and determine your destiny.

Mr. M

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

If you honestly believe that these guys are for real, and are legitimate, then you need to seriously reconsider your purpose in life, and determine whether or not you will be able to afford the intense care of a personal psychiatrist, trained in the development of the brain, primarily for the age group of 3 - 6, who will efficiently be able to analyze your immature brain patterns, and determine your destiny.

Mr. M

I'm sorry to say I do have a purpose in life. I'm also sorry to say i am not 3-6, if I disappointed you I am dearly sorry.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why are you apologizing for having a purpose in life? That doesn't seem logical...

"thinking"

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Because of you, my friend =)

Yes, I was thinking too. Then I came up with the answer up there

[edit on 30-11-2004 by BurningAces]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Fair Dinkum, that FVZA site is a bit rich......

They claim that Andy Warhol is a vampire and this is a photo of him as a vampire in 1980 Link

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Mr. M

you do realize that Dango Productions made this sight.

new topics

top topics

join