It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Device(s) at Area 51 Border: Revisited April 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I finally edited together some video I had of the device, from April of 2014. I am hoping to revisit the site in May 2015.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Awesome close up video!

BTW...IMO...you're really NOT a complete chicken poop...
I reread the thread and watched the video again.

I have a question/comment that is MOST likely dumb regarding
the fire extinguisher. It is subject to extreme temps so would it be safe to assume it is not gas?
With the "camo guys" so nearby so quickly ( I would imagine they would be carrying an extinguisher not necessarily one to put our metal fires and the like though) and no one else in the obvious nearby location why would there be a need for an extinguisher out there mounted to whatever that is? Unless, perhaps, there is someone immediately under that "pad" or whatever that is...
I don't know why but, the extinguisher is odd to me. Maybe it's just very late! LOL

edit on 22-4-2015 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
r1.coleman.com...

When I was out there, the device laying on the pad was a Coleman catalytic heater without the propane canister.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: FosterVS

Awesome close up video!

BTW...IMO...you're really NOT a complete chicken poop...
I reread the thread and watched the video again.

I have a question/comment that is MOST likely dumb regarding
the fire extinguisher. It is subject to extreme temps so would it be safe to assume it is not gas?
With the "camo guys" so nearby so quickly ( I would imagine they would be carrying an extinguisher not necessarily one to put our metal fires and the like though) and no one else in the obvious nearby location why would there be a need for an extinguisher out there mounted to whatever that is? Unless, perhaps, there is someone immediately under that "pad" or whatever that is...
I don't know why but, the extinguisher is odd to me. Maybe it's just very late! LOL

I am fairly certain this is what you can see on the "right" side of the pad. This is a hood for a conduit cable, which is likely buried there with coax/fiber/who knows what cable. The hood is designed to keep water, critters etc. out of the pipe.

The box with the extinguisher I think is a power feed. And I think in a matter of time we will see a camera/comm tower there.

I am sure the camo dudes have fire extinguishers with them. Their trucks have an exhaust "stack" rather than out the bottom of the vehicle. I think this was done to prevent starting brush fires if they have to drive or park somewhere cross-country. And there is likely some kind of USAF regulation that remote construction sites have to have a fire extinguisher as well.

edit on 23-4-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join