It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling good on ATS ? You'll still die in WW3, accomplishing nothing.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rusblued9217
Russia is a weak nation which wishes to appear strong, its government is reliant of hydrocarbon revenue for 70% plus of its revenue. Considering that Saudi Arabia is a key ally of the US, if Russia was to declare war on Ukraine, whats to say that the US wont incentivize the Saudi's (and other oil-producing allies) to step up production causing a large fall in Oil prices (you do realise that oil prices in no way reflect reality of reserves) hence destroying the Russian governments finances, the value of the Ruble would plummet further, all foreign capital would exit russia and the state would in all likelihood fragment.

Did you know that the reason Oil prices are high is because of PETRODOLLAR

Petrodollar means that most of the world's oil has to be converted into US dollar for trade, and that means US FED is able to print US dollars to service US debt without Hyperinflation destroying the country.

But don't you worry my friend. Chickens ALWAYS come home to roost.

Here is a chart your ancient counterparts Roman Empire couldn't figure out either.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer
World War 3 is inevitable and your subsequent death in a major city is inevitable. Doesn't matter that you are respected intellectual or peacenik on ATS. Or that you are one of those Deny Ignorance guys/gals and so on.

How many of you step outside ATS to read postings below MSM articles. You know the non ATS people.

They are just as dis-informed and rabid as ever. These people who are by the way majority, will vote for their own death, AND YOURS TOO.

ATS is pretty cool, even the shills here are fighting uphill battle because most of us are like mini NSA,

BUT IT MEANS NOTHING, we will still die in a future war because we are the minority, feeling good about ourselves and how well informed we are and all that. So bloody what ?

WW3 will happen because we segregate ourselves with like minded people, like hardcore church members, waiting for death to knock on the door.

Hello dear.

You are the seeing into the future gentleman who posted the nice rant on my thread which was supposed to be about the parallels between Euromaidan and Tahir Square?

I would offer that the biggest shill is the one who starts to believe his own conspiracy theories rather than appreciating the complexity of real life situations, particularly political ones.

But I guess that might be difficult to fathom for a person who just switched from anti-psychotic medications to homeopathy.

Next time you come and personally attack me on one of my threads, try brining an argument.
edit on 11-5-2014 by ALoveSupreme because: typo as its hard to type on touchscreen with nails

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

World War 3 is inevitable and your subsequent death in a major city is inevitable. Doesn't matter that you are respected intellectual or peacenik on ATS. Or that you are one of those Deny Ignorance guys/gals and so on.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you serious?

The logic you're using here is basically this; What you do and what you believe in doesn't matter, because death is inevitable. Now ask yourself; doesn't that make everything completely pointless?

If it isn't WW3, it'll be something else. Death will happen to us all one day.

Does that mean that learning, loving, living and growing is pointless?

HELL NO.

In fact, its this kind of apathy that accelerates our possible oncoming doom. The more people trowing their hands up and saying "I don't care, what difference does it make," the more right-away the powers have to move forward with their plans. There's a reason people are called "sheep." Prime example, right here.

Also, don't underestimate the value ATS has for ordinary people. Its helped me amazingly, as far as structuring arguments, sentences, and personally determining what I truly believe in. ATS can be a little ruthless at times, but you're always questioned in what you believe in, which forces you to carefully evaluate your own beliefs. I value this.

Don't you ever tell people that there's no reason to care. EVER.

Better to be an activist or an idealist than be a depressing apathetic sheep. Come on, man. Rise up!

Be the idealist that could!

edit on Xx24640431PM54 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join