It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling good on ATS ? You'll still die in WW3, accomplishing nothing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
World War 3 is inevitable and your subsequent death in a major city is inevitable. Doesn't matter that you are respected intellectual or peacenik on ATS. Or that you are one of those Deny Ignorance guys/gals and so on.

How many of you step outside ATS to read postings below MSM articles. You know the non ATS people.

They are just as dis-informed and rabid as ever. These people who are by the way majority, will vote for their own death, AND YOURS TOO.

ATS is pretty cool, even the shills here are fighting uphill battle because most of us are like mini NSA,

BUT IT MEANS NOTHING, we will still die in a future war because we are the minority, feeling good about ourselves and how well informed we are and all that. So bloody what ?

WW3 will happen because we segregate ourselves with like minded people, like hardcore church members, waiting for death to knock on the door.
edit on 9-5-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

you know not my future mortal

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Look, all of that you're saying is only true up to a point. There is much more to reality than you can see. Have hope.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Man its Friday and hockey is on.. Be happy.
no need to worry when you die cuz you have no idea when it'll happen anyway.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

As long as I know the nukes are coming and I have enough liquor to cheer on the flash as I stand there drunk waiting for it???

Let's end the insanity!!!!

As long as we support these criminals that are currently ruling the world, we will most certainly die a slow death! I prefer it quick!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ive heard there have been major advances in antidepressant medications...you might want to check into that...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

your subsequent death in a major city is inevitable

Well.. since you bring it up I am no where near a major city.

How many of you step outside ATS to read postings below MSM articles. You know the non ATS people.

All the time which is why I prefer ATS.

most of us are like mini NSA,

Please speak for yourself.

we will still die in a future war

Uh huh, well you got part of that right anyway. We will all die, eventually some way or another.

link   
Take a walk get some fresh air and perhaps some sleep

WWIII isn't going to happen

You say MSM readers/types of people are not in the know and misinformed but it is also "extremely" likely those who live in fantasy conspiracy land refuse to accept reality and lose touch of reality or become extremely paranoid of reality, they have become out of touch and will deny it till blie in the face, lonely, unsocial, mentally unstable misfits...

It's a dangerous cycle and may well lead you to believe you're a mini NSA, but the reality is you're not

I'm just wondering which nation you have become a rouge NSA for

Scratch that... I've just looked at your post history

Welcome comrade

edit on 9-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

link   

well in that vein, we all die regardless of whether there is war or not so whats your point?

link   

Well, if we all are going to die anyways,
I might as well enjoy the time I got left!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockoperawriter
you know not my future mortal

US/NATO/Federal reserve will keep on trying to defeat Russia and China

Those two will one day explode and say Enough.

Then What ??
It will happen as sure as the sun will set.
Because psychopaths are the non-giving up type

edit on 9-5-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh, I read way too many comments sections underneath random MSM news articles. It's one of the reasons I like Drudge and other news aggregation sites like FARK. They link to so many news sources that I get exposed to a variety of commentary of all kinds. You can learn as much from them as you can from the article, if learning a different kind of knowledge.

It truly is depressing.

link   
Okay...

After reading this thread so far, I feel like there is but one solution left...

BEER !!

Cheers !!!

link   

psssstttt...I'm a ghost from the other side. Here to tell you...it's not all that bad over here.

The booze is free...you get to be your perfect weight, and age. It turns out, the 7 deadly sins, are the perks here.

Don't fight it so hard...

Des

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

we will still die in a future war because we are the minority, feeling good about ourselves and how well informed we are and all that. So bloody what ?

Nah... I live in Canada, we're to polite to start a war with or bomb...

Plus we have the beer...

Speaking of which... *runs off to the fridge for a beer*

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
WW3 might come, perhaps when the world runs out of oil, or water, or space ... natural resources will probably dictate this as it has through centuries. The past has taught us that people will die, but not everyone does.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
Look, all of that you're saying is only true up to a point. There is much more to reality than you can see. Have hope.

Oh yeah, have hope, what about those who have been already destroyed by Geo-Politics.

I guess you'll have hope RIGHT TILL IT COMES FOR YOU

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The only point I can agree with you on is your last. The ATS community, CTer's everywhere, and even myself should go out of the way more often to 'spread the word' so to speak. However this obviously comes with the risks I am sure we have all seen or heard of....

Orher than that, yea man go outside take a deep breath be happy (: WW3 no reason not to enjoy life

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't think you're right. It is a possibility but not a probability. Could be many things that wipe us out but...I'm an optimist.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

well in that vein, we all die regardless of whether there is war or not so whats your point?

Hmm. Lets see, dying in bed of old age surrounded by family, or dying in agony as your skin melts because the nuke didn't quite take you out immediately because you weren't in city center.

Maybe that's my point, hmm

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join