It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top WH Staff Holding Email That Can Prove Republican Benghazi Scandal Is A Farce

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: whyamIhere
If they called it a Terrorist attack the Military would have acted.

The Protest lie fit "Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Quaida is on the run".

A Terrorist attack with the torture and death of a US Congressman.

Might of cost him the Election. Well that is without the IRS stopping the competition.

What? There's been no evidence that Ambassador Christopher Stevens was tortured and actually if you watch the video of him being removed (covered in soot and appearing to not be alive) from the ruins, it appears that they are trying to help him which is what eye witnesses I've seen interviewed have said.

In fact he was in the hospital by 1 AM, driven there by the people who pulled him out. This didn't stop Sean Hannity, Michael Savage and others from making spurious and completely baseless claims that he was raped, tortured and drug through the streets.

Apparently you fell for it.

Here's the funny thing. You know the Prez and his staff hang on every snipe coming out of the Fox newsroom. All one of them had to say was, "No. He was not raped and tortured." Yet mysteriously ... they withheld those words ... didn't they?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: elouina

If they called it a Terrorist attack the Military would have acted.

The Protest lie fit "Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Quaida is on the run".

A Terrorist attack with the torture and death of a US Congressman.

Might of cost him the Election. Well that is without the IRS stopping the competition.

Here I have been spreading this video around everywhere. This answers everything. It was posted sept 19, 2012 there was no demonstrations. It was a bunch of disorganized terrorists. I could have taken em out with a slingshot if I was there. And that would have been more security than they had present at the time. ZERO.

Sky News is as much of a joke as FOX guess why? Because the same person owns both channels his name is Rupert Murdoch. The man responsible for making MSM a joke.

What does sky news have to do with my posted video? Huh? Wah?

Maybe you should watch the video again and this time pay attention to the top left corner where it says Sky News.
And what do you mean I've post this all over the web this is the only place that I talk about things like this.

You need to change up the canned response a bit.

You should take your own advice.

Never noticed that, but does the news source even matter? That video was provided by the terrorists. Meanwhile we kept hearing how no one was taking responsability for the attack. Remember? Oh it was a demonstration... Remember? It was the video, remember?

And nowhere did I say you were posting all around the web. Just using the same canned response that I have been seeing everywhere. Like someohow that one word being mumbled one time makes up for everything. Including the shameful apology tour.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Elouina: Don't worry about the credibility of your sources. The White House sources said the IRS scandal was about a couple of low-level staffers in Cincinnati. LOL

Do let me know when the comparison of news material as credible becomes an issue of relevance.
edit on 652014 by Snarl because: Doggone autocorrect!!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"What does it matter?" -Hillary Clinton

We're all getting screwed while they put on a political soap opera, with no good ending for us.

Hellooooo MCFLY!! Time to stop believing in ("Hope & Change" -Obama) and clean the hen house of the foxes and wolves we mistook for sheep.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Elouise: Don't worry about the credibility of your sources. The White House sources said the IRS scandal was about a couple of low-level staffers in Cincinnati. LOL

Do let me know when the comparison of news material as credible becomes an issue of relevance.

You have a good point there... And now look who was involved.. Cummings and the FEC. We keep moving up and up. Even the Watergate investigation took years. Every one said this way back when Benghazi first happened. There is a lot of stink to wade through in DC.

Are you all familiar with Trey Gowdy here? Oh my goodness that man is a bulldog with an IQ of a bajillion. Obama should be crapping his pants about now. And by the look of that picture I shared earlier, he is. But I am also truely concerned for Gowdy.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The question is...Who told the military to stand down when we were being attacked?

Do you think the Ambassador was treated nice after they murdered him.

Don't you think the Ambassador was wondering when he would be saved?

They knew it was an attack. I don't know why military help was not sent.

I don't care what room the President was in. Or what trip he was packing for.

I want to know why help was not sent. It's not like the Military to just blow it off.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I call BS.
No one writes a seven page email.
They would have attached it as a document.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea

I call BS.
No one writes a seven page email.
They would have attached it as a document.

Did you read the quote from my original post? All the attachments were part of the emails name.

The report, which is the subject line of the emails, “Fox News: US officials knew Libya attack was terrorism within 24 hours, sources confirm” was circulated september 27th and September 28th 2012 concluded the intelligence community knew benghazi was terrorism within 24 hours.

edit on 6-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA! Of course the Fascist have proof that the Republicans are lying about the inept behavior of The President, VP, Secretary of State, the Generals who refused to send help to our loved ones in a war zone.
You people have got to be joking me. The level of ignorance in this country is at an all time high.
You want a divided country, its the Obama way.Its the Harry Reid way. The terrorist are us, yeah, those of us who want our freedom...
The Democrats started the Great Society, the programs to "END" poverty in our country in 1964....Tens of TRILLIONS of dollars thrown away on more inept Democrat programs and today we have more people dependent on this corrupt government than ever. Go blow a balloon for 5 years..Your brain and your mouth are built for it.The people who post here?Wow....ignorant.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is a relevant video about those emails for those that prefer audio visuals. One hightlight... Trey said, "how do you run an investigation without talking to the person in charge (Hillary Clinton)?" And folks wonder why we are not satisfied?

At the end of the video it is mentioned that for the emails they got, the State department did not do their redactions the legal way. There has to be a number with a comment pointing to the exemption being utilized. Instead there is no explaination for why things were blacked out.

Trey will get to the bottom of this mess.

edit on 7-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Trey Gowdy is very down-to-Earth. I don't think everyone gets that he's not just all about politics. If there's a smoking gun, he's going to find it. I'm pretty satisfied ATM.

This will get Very Interesting when they start asking, "Who gave the military the Stand Down order?" And believe me ... that's a question which begs to be asked ... and answered with a single name. If you wondered how up this goes, The Buck will stop with that name.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Trey Gowdy is very down-to-Earth. I don't think everyone gets that he's not just all about politics. If there's a smoking gun, he's going to find it. I'm pretty satisfied ATM.

This will get Very Interesting when they start asking, "Who gave the military the Stand Down order?" And believe me ... that's a question which begs to be asked ... and answered with a single name. If you wondered how up this goes, The Buck will stop with that name.

Oh Trey seems very sweet. But when it comes to business... He was a federal prosecuter.

That's just it... An investigation just does not up and end because people don't want to answer anymore questions. Or people don't want to go to jail for contempt charges. Trey will not allow any of this to happen.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The question is...Who told the military to stand down when we were being attacked?

Do you think the Ambassador was treated nice after they murdered him.

Don't you think the Ambassador was wondering when he would be saved?

They knew it was an attack. I don't know why military help was not sent.

I don't care what room the President was in. Or what trip he was packing for.

I want to know why help was not sent. It's not like the Military to just blow it off.

In one of those zillion emails somewhere it mentioned that he was hiding in a safe spot. But I would imagine that the fire drew him out. Or did he die while in hiding?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

In one of those zillion emails somewhere it mentioned that he was hiding in a safe spot.

It is on the second page, I think on the emails that you linked to..right under the link to Sharyll Atkinson's report. I expect to hear more from her too... she is on a mission now.

Sorry, it is page four of this one at the bottom of the page. Says that he was in safe haven waiting for extraction.

edit on bu312014-05-07T06:52:05-05:0006America/ChicagoWed, 07 May 2014 06:52:05 -05006u14 by butcherguy because: to add

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well I see that Fluser is at again- trolling for replies hoping for stars. So why did our clueless president subsequently stand up at the United Nations and before the world and say that it was because of a video? Then go on some sycophantic talk show and say the same thing. They knew, of course they knew, but they felt they needed to change the narrative to protect the party line that organized terrorism was dead. And perhaps worst of all Hillary used the spin to try to console the family of the victims in front of the caskets long after they knew the truth, and uttered the lies. You fell for it, but there are many of us who didn't. There will be hell to pay at polls in November.
edit on 7-5-2014 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

“Fox News: US officials knew Libya attack was terrorism within 24 hours, sources confirm”

Of course they knew it was terrorism that is why they called it an act of terror the very next day.

Then why, pray tell, did the White House spend WEEKS calling it a "Spontaneous Protest" over a Video?

Why the need for UN Ambassador Susan Rice take a Sunday Media Tour to hammer home the Video tangent?

if it was terrorism from the get go, like you seem to think Obama though...why withhold evidence? Why obstruct Congressional Proceedings?

if this TRULY was a Politically Motivated Farce, as the Left wishes it was, why cant the Obama Admin release some Emails that showed they reacted Appropriately? Clear their names?

Ohhhhhh...that's because they can't, and now must hide their shame and HOPE the American People are dumb enough to believe an Administration that has lost all Credibility.

You think Obama will tell the Truth? Remember, hes the proud owner of the Biggest Lie of 2013, If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

LOL ... Do you think they used a different 'artist' from the one who came up with his phony-assed birth certificate?

They are NOT releasing it, which means it is real, unlike the BC.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dustofenese

If this TRULY was a Politically Motivated Farce, as the Left wishes it was, why cant the Obama Admin release some Emails that showed they reacted Appropriately? Clear their names? Ohhhhhh...that's because they can't, and now must hide their shame and HOPE the American People are dumb enough to believe an Administration that has lost all Credibility.

You think Obama will tell the Truth? Remember, hes the proud owner of the Biggest Lie of 2013, If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The last post of mine is not showing my response to Dustofence's quote. So here it is a do-over.

To Quote Dustofence:

If this TRULY was a Politically Motivated Farce, as the Left wishes it was, why cant the Obama Admin release some Emails that showed they reacted Appropriately? Clear their names?

Ohhhhhh...that's because they can't, and now must hide their shame and HOPE the American People are dumb enough to believe an Administration that has lost all Credibility.

Bingo! We are helping you out Obama bud... You know, clear your good name. Thanx for bringing this thread back on track Dustofence.

If Obama was capable of ending the Benghazi scandal with a few emails, he would have done this already. Vs. holding back the evidence instead. Benghazi could have long been over with. I think everyone needs to concentrate on this.

The "fake" in the Benghazi scandal business is carefully crafted propaganda and spin. We need that email!
edit on 7-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The White House with holding stuff ?

Nooooooooooooo.

They wouldn't do that !

This is the 'most' ethical administration is US history !

This is the 'most' transparent administration in US History !

The current administration would never 'lie' !

The evil righties how dare they question the regime from mordor !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join