It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top WH Staff Holding Email That Can Prove Republican Benghazi Scandal Is A Farce

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
News like this just makes my day. My good pal Obama has the opportunity to clear himself. And you just know I would come by to help him out. Why let, "executive branch deliberations", interfere with your innocence, huh bud? How about letting us take a look at that 7 page email. I think that email has a lot of info that can clear a lot of things up.

Fox news learning new details of a seven page email — circulated at the highest levels of the white house – apparently to come up with a media strategy to deal with a fox news report- is being withheld by the state department, citing executive branch deliberations.

The report, which is the subject line of the emails, “Fox News: US officials knew Libya attack was terrorism within 24 hours, sources confirm” was circulated september 27th and September 28th 2012 concluded the intelligence community knew benghazi was terrorism within 24 hours.

From FNC Catherine Herridge: “7 page email about Fox ….circulated at the highest levels of the White House….is being withheld by the state department, citing executive branch deliberations”

Oh and one more thing that email can do... Fry his arse. I love days like this!

edit on 6-5-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

LOL ... Do you think they used a different 'artist' from the one who came up with his phony-assed birth certificate?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

LOL ... Do you think they used a different 'artist' from the one who came up with his phony-assed birth certificate?

LOL.... The thing is though, that email had a lot of recipients. Lots of copies hanging out there. But yeah congress already feels that some benghazi emails were tampered with.

Hey BRB, I will update this very post with something else you may not know. Ok here it is. This is little known. But it may already be at ATS, but I was busy with a funeral at the time.

Congress has had this email for over a year. But they were not alowed to tell anyone that it even exsisted. This is why Republicans have been on Benghazi.

A newly-released government email indicates that within hours of the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on Americans in Benghazi, Libya; the State Department had already concluded with certainty that the Islamic militia terrorist group Ansar al Sharia was to blame.

Internal Emails: State Dept. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist Group

PDF of Rare Benghazi Email

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If they called it a Terrorist attack the Military would have acted.

The Protest lie fit "Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Quaida is on the run".

A Terrorist attack with the torture and death of a US Congressman.

Might of cost him the Election. Well that is without the IRS stopping the competition.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Might of cost him the Election. Well that is without the IRS stopping the competition.

Here I have been spreading this video around everywhere. This answers everything. It was posted sept 19, 2012 there was no demonstrations. It was a bunch of disorganized terrorists. I could have taken em out with a slingshot if I was there. And that would have been more security than they had present at the time. ZERO.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What? There's been no evidence that Ambassador Christopher Stevens was tortured and actually if you watch the video of him being removed (covered in soot and appearing to not be alive) from the ruins, it appears that they are trying to help him which is what eye witnesses I've seen interviewed have said.

In fact he was in the hospital by 1 AM, driven there by the people who pulled him out. This didn't stop Sean Hannity, Michael Savage and others from making spurious and completely baseless claims that he was raped, tortured and drug through the streets.

Apparently you fell for it.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

“Fox News: US officials knew Libya attack was terrorism within 24 hours, sources confirm”

Of course they knew it was terrorism that is why they called it an act of terror the very next day.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The problem with this whole scandal isn't in the argument about who lied and when or why... The problem is in the 7 hours of inaction.

You don't take your time to figure out IF you can help them, or how long it will take when Americans are being fired on and asking for help, you do whatever you can with everything you have without hesitation.... They watched it all for hours and did nothing.

There is the real shame.

What happened after was simply scrambling for the best spin and narrative to deflect away from the truth...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Here I have been spreading this video around everywhere. This answers everything. It was posted sept 19, 2012 there was no demonstrations. It was a bunch of disorganized terrorists. I could have taken em out with a slingshot if I was there. And that would have been more security than they had present at the time. ZERO.

Sky News is as much of a joke as FOX guess why? Because the same person owns both channels his name is Rupert Murdoch. The man responsible for making MSM a joke.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Have to agree. They called it an act of terror.

You think the Republicans care about Benghazi or a terrorist act? Think again, it's all political. They don't give a damn about the lives taken that day...they care about talking points.
edit on 6-5-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the response to the reality of the whole situation and it keeps getting bogged down in superfluous details. The US clandestine services, which now seem to include the state department with no discernable line, starting in 2011 participated in a coup d'état of the Quadafi regime. They subsequently set up a CIA stronghold that set out to steal weapons left over from the old regime and use them in their next coup d'état in Syria. If this isn't an issue of concern then why was the exact same premise a concern during the Iran-Contra affair?

How long are we going to tolerate the disruption of sovereign affairs in other countries?

What was going on in Benghazi was an atrocity. It was playing with fire. When the players got burnt, somebody in the position of manipulating the press concocted this supposed scandal of how the US administration failed to respond to security issues and allowed innocent state department personnel to die. It's a ruse. The real atrocity was being there in the first place. Having a CIA compound and a complicit state department that is funneling weapons from their first coup to the second coup is subhuman. That alone is the scandal. Don't worry about the symptoms. Get the disease.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

They called it an act of terror. It was an act of terrorism, which was motivated by rage over an insulting YouTube video making fun of their prophet... Take your pick... Fit it in the timeline as you wish... Semantics and talking points are particularly relevent only before major elections... The truth however isn't always as relevant.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

And that's why the genius Susan Rice didn't.

(warning: ultra Left Wing source)
Cokie Roberts: Susan Rice didn't put the whole Benghazi attack 'on the video'

[ Just most of the emphasis on the video, not all. Just most of it ]

ROFLOL

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

“Fox News: US officials knew Libya attack was terrorism within 24 hours, sources confirm”

Of course they knew it was terrorism that is why they called it an act of terror the very next day.

Your avatar is appropriate. I have read your same exact comment from all over the web. The second you post anything newsworthy, that they can't argue against, out pops that comment. You need to change up the canned response a bit.

You all keep clinging to that single barely mumbled word. But choose to ignore everything else. Your president went on an apology tour. So sorry you had to kill Americans... Obama and Hillary should get the gulag for this alone.

Oh and they said it was due to a demonstration. Did you watch the attack in a previous post? Do you see a demonstration?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Sky News is as much of a joke as FOX guess why? Because the same person owns both channels his name is Rupert Murdoch. The man responsible for making MSM a joke.

What does sky news have to do with my posted video? Huh? Wah?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Holy crap. Did you just say the gulag? Have you just revealed your true identity as a Russian shill?

EDIT:

"Your president went on an apology tour"

mmmhhhhmm.. FOX NEWS ALERT! Reliable anonymous unnamed sources confirm that ATS user elouina is possibly a Russian disinformation agent!
edit on 2014-5-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Can we stop with the politics already and realize that neither side gives a damn about the people killed on that day?

The right is milking this for all it's worth and the left would do the same. Why don't we come to the realization that that is the case and work on getting real people in office that want to represent the population?

There are too many brainwashed people out there.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Holy crap. Did you just say the gulag? Have you just revealed your true identity as a Russian shill?

EDIT:

"Your president went on an apology tour"

mmmhhhhmm.. FOX NEWS ALERT! Reliable anonymous unnamed sources confirm that ATS user elouina is possibly a Russian disinformation agent!

Shhh.... be careful, some people may believe you.
Oh, and my grandmother was not the real Anastasia, I swear! My family is from Hungary, er yeah, Hungary,

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

What does sky news have to do with my posted video? Huh? Wah?

Maybe you should watch the video again and this time pay attention to the top left corner where it says Sky News.
And what do you mean I've post this all over the web this is the only place that I talk about things like this.

You need to change up the canned response a bit.

You should take your own advice.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Can we stop with the politics already and realize that neither side gives a damn about the people killed on that day?

The right is milking this for all it's worth and the left would do the same. Why don't we come to the realization that that is the case and work on getting real people in office that want to represent the population?

There are too many brainwashed people out there.

Why does it matter? I will tell you why it matters. Obama is a dangerous man, and should not be in office. Everytime he doesn't get stopped he does even more wrong. The teflon president...

This certainly isn't being milked. We went through nearly 2 years of evidence not being produced. We can not help it if for an investigation, the guilty party is responsible for handing out the evidence.

We need to see what is in those emails. We have the perfect opportunity to expose Obama's true intentions, be they innocent or what we are expecting. So just ante up the emails and settle this once and for all! That simple! If Obama is innocent, then releasing those emails should not be a problem.

Here is a recent pic of Obama from May 5th. Something tells me we are on the right track. No wonder Trey Gowdy is getting threats of assasignation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join