It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's period proposal.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Let me start straight off the bat, I loath women's periods. I have 8 sisters, a girlfriend and a daughter (whose a long way away from periods, thank god) - I'm sick of "you know what she's like when she's on" been used as justification for their madness.

I propose that we genetically alter the female period cycle so that women sleep for 5 days straight.

We all win then, nobody looses. In fact I'd say women have the better part of the deal here.

Who do I write to, to make this official?

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Why don't you just admit you hate women and be done with it? They won't need an excuse like hormones to cook your goose on this one…

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This is a very touchy subject. I don't want to discuss it here! Case closed, end of story, period.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If you can make me sleep for 5 days so I don't have to endure the horrible cramps that go all the way down my legs... I would be grateful.

Sign me up as well.
edit on 5/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I used to carry snacks in the car for one of my ex's.....shed get crabby when she was hungry so id always be like *pulls out awesome snack treat* wallah....

Same with periods...id always have midol around and take like 2 minutes of "im sorry baby I hope you feel better*..and then it was like the period never existed.

I have never had one or could reference what it feels like but lets just say it is the same as having a cold...think how crappy you feel when you have a cold...you just dont wanna deal with peoples #...although it may be nothing like a cold...its obviously affecting them so its something we men just can't relate to.

Just do my 2 minute "im sorry...I love you...can I do anything to make you feel better" method..and carry midol if its something they use...some women wont take it...and you should be totally good to go.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

hahahaha So, if you make this official somebody will take care of the house and kids and my employer will pay me whilst I sleep for 5 days??

Where do I sign for this??
lol

+22 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I really wish men would get over their juvenile "eww gross...periods" phase.

Women are biological beings, not plastic Barbie dolls.
Their bodies run through cycles...hormonal cycles, that really do affect how they feel.
Their bodies also change, hurt, bloat...and then bleed. For days.
Do you think that's an enjoyable time in life for ANY female? Especially when she is supposed to be perfect....always!
The media has perpetuated this behaviour ad nauseum.
The ridiculous commercials for feminine products are also disgusting.
Why do you think you have such negative attitudes towards something that helped to create you?

If you can't handle a real live woman who is sometimes going to vomit, bleed, fart, belch...laugh, cry, yell...then do yourself a favour, and buy a blow-up doll!

jacy

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

If you can't handle a real live woman who is sometimes going to vomit, bleed, fart, belch...laugh, cry, yell. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can handle any of those except the yelling. Sorry, but that's where I draw the line!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Had some pretty epic battles with women in my days lol, there a different species sometimes, just man up and laugh inside.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Grow up. Women have no control over their hormonal output.

If you felt like crap a week out of every month (pain, bloating) you'd be bitchy too.
edit on 5/4/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You have it ass-backwards. Develop a pill that you men take to make you sleep for 5 day straight. Or, learn to take care of all the crap we take care of during those 5 days, even though we feel like we've got a shark gnawing their way out of our guts.

Des

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Your right they dont control there hormones, but a its not my fault and b the # women can say, and use there period as an excuse, id be called a women hater.

Nothing we can change here, but women have to understand men have nothing to do with the biologie.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
I propose that we genetically alter the female period cycle so that women sleep for 5 days straight.

Is that with paid sick leave? If so, I am up for that.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So, you want to genetically engineer woman to sleep all the time....like cats? Why not just live with a cat.

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Seriously?
I could write my OWN rant on this subject.

How many of you men drink "the blood of Christ"? (Yeah, I know it's wine...just keep reading..)
How many of you like your steak so raw it's bleeding?
Well guys...blood is blood. You are full of it too. (blood I mean)

Why the problem? Why so queasy?
The female emits blood...the male ejaculates semen (which you mostly all expect to be worshiped and consumed)...but, back to the biology...it takes something from women and something from men...to procreate.
Make babies. Baby human beings, who will continue on our species....or not.

It's part of the cycle of life friends.
Stop acting like pre-pubescent boys from Hollywood movies.
Become a man, who isn't get all grossed out and doesn't say "Ewwwwww..."

Be a real man. I dare you.
jacy

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I don't think he's complaining about the blood.

It's the bitc... he's complaining about the hormonal changes.

(i think)

+8 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
I really wish men would get over their juvenile "eww gross...periods" phase.

Fine, get over the seat being up

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
LMAO thank you for posting your frustration over women periods !

I propose that we genetically alter males to experience the periods, continious pain and aching somewhere inside for days and nights. Dropping things accidentally ( yes it happens during those days ). Trying to find some help to that pain ( pain killers not allowed ).. etc
But if you are talking about tantrums and drama queening during those days .. its not because of periods its all about the charachter

That would be a good eye opener lol

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

I propose that we genetically alter males to experience the periods,

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Hey SLAYER!
Wrong gal....lol...I personally have NEVER cared about that.
Up or down....whatever.
I'm not a tv character, I'm a real person...so I'm only speaking for myself.
I have never understood why that was a 'thing'. (women bitching about the toilet seat being up)

minusinfinity...hi.
Okay, valid point...lol. I watched "Superbad" last night for a while...have seen it before, but forgot about the scene where one of the characters is freaking out, running around screaming that he has "period blood on his pants".
It kind of stuck in my craw, and then I saw this thread and my trigger finger got itchy!

Sorry guys, but I raised one son and two daughters, and we all know about body parts and how they work. This topic obviously irritates me, so my wrath is not directed at anyone personally.

jacy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join