It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's period proposal.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It's a terrible design actually ,the pain and uncomfortable seem is a way to "punish" those individual who don't reproduction.(There's no period in pregnancy and lactation)
I cursed God for this reason.

In most of time of human history ,people are early marriage and have 6-10 children ,thus no this problem.

But people can't have 6-10 children nowadays ,lead to population crisis.

I think this problem can solved by hysterectomy and the research of long term birth control pills.(Seasonale)
www.drugs.com...

But most of women JUST WANT TO COMPLAINT THE PERIOD ,BUT NO DARE TO TRY THOSE NEW PRODUCTS.

# # Cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 4-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Hysterectomy=eff up my natural hormonal cycle/balance

Birth control pills= same thing

I may be in a lot of pain, not only from my period, but from ovulation as well, but I'm not interested in putting these synthetics in my body.

It would be nice if I could crash for a week every month, but it's not real. It's fun to play pretend, though.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

You think blood phobia can pretend?

Maybe no sympathy attention whore can do it well.That's a "normal reaction " from most women for my blood phobia:"pretend".

Women with more compassion?Those feminists who claim "Women with more compassion"are lying and joking.

Ugly bloody with ugly mind people.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Are you "name calling" me?

Because, I'm confused.

I was NOT talking about you. I was referring to myself. ME. Fantasizing about not having to deal with it every month.
I was responding to your comment that we should toughen up, not be "cowards"!

And you..... I will not respond to you anymore, with your name calling (you seem to be particularly fond of "ugly"-physical or mental).
I hope that makes you feel prettier :
edit on 4-5-2014 by chelsdh because: correction

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You know, in some cultures, in the past and maybe still today in some places, when Aunt Flo comes to visit, the women are sent to a hut by the river to wait it out because they are considered to be unclean.

I would be totally okay with this. Leave the menfolk at home, go curl up in a ball in a hut by myself with no one to annoy me and wait it out. It's so painful and I sure as hell know I FEEL unclean, so I'm down with that.

I have tried all the birth control pills to no avail. The first one caused a blood-filled cyst that ruptured and I almost bled to death. The second ones didn't work and that's how I became a mother ( no, I didn't miss a pill and no antibiotics). The third ones made me want to kill everything that moved so it was the equivalent of constant pms. And with three boys in the house, two of them teenagers, I can't afford the unbridled rage.

I've just decided it's my problem to deal with and I pray daily for menopause to hit soon so I can be done with it.

What was the saying I saw?

"I have pms, ADD, and OCD. I want to kill you, but I can't focus on that right now, I have to go wash my hands!"

This is literally how it feels. And having no control over it sucks.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Ugly bloody with ugly mind people.

^The words for those people who want to mock my blood phobia.if want to mock me ,than you are ugly bloody .If you don't want to mock my blood phobia,than you aren't.

I find the responses of my blood phobia with great gender differences:

(Maybe very few of them with different response ,but they act like this mainly)

Female:Mocking,say I am pretend/trolling,or say "everyone are have it"(Unspoken:why I have to sympathy you ?you attention whore.)

Male : Don't know how to response,ignore,give a little bit sympathy verbally.

Maybe cause by male population with more chance to get blood phobia.
Woman with more compassion?LOL!!

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante
You know, in some cultures, in the past and maybe still today in some places, when Aunt Flo comes to visit, the women are sent to a hut by the river to wait it out because they are considered to be unclean.

I feel the word "Aunt Flo" is very disgusting .I forbid any friends and families mention it to me.

originally posted by: TrueBrit
To be honest, I would be either crying, or killing someone...slowly, if that crap was happening to my innards. How they remain so damned calm in the face of it boggles my mind!

I feel they just good at self-deception and good at pretend.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I feel for you. I don't have a phobia about it, per se, but it often grosses me out and utterly disgusts me. It makes me want to crawl out of my own skin.

I can't imagine having to deal with it every month if I had a bonafide phobia about it...

Eta after I saw your edit: dang, I was trying to be nice to you. What is wrong with you? Who lit the string on your tampon since we are on the subject?!
edit on 4-5-2014 by DustbowlDebutante because: Rude poster

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

I feel terrible for animal slaughter since I am a kid.Too bloody.

If too many woman group in a small room ,I can smell slightly disgusting blood smell ,because tampons are not common in this country.
THEY ARE DISGUSTING !!!!

(Those cowards don't want to try new products :tampons )

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You guys should know not to take me serious, c'mon team...

We're allowed some humour around here sometimes, right?

I can tell the majority of women who posted were infected and had no self control of their feelings, they were just hosts, a vessel for a universal message of the period cycle hell bent on belittling the male.

This thread is our freedom, my freedom from periods.

Let me take a second to embrace this freedom and relation between males of the world who have to go through this every month. You know, becuase there is two people suffering from this cycle and we get forgotten abouy.

here is your recognition guys, pat your self on the back and celebrate with a big hooora! For we should be celebrated and worshiped for the eg shell walking, chocolate buying, card buying 5 days we have to endure f8r the women we love.

8n a final note, I think all ladies have split personality disorder, science will prove this in laterlife but right now its taboo

(Sarcasm)

Please dont hunt me down and sacrifice me to the god of peroids

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
here is your recognition guys, pat your self on the back and celebrate with a big hooora! For we should be celebrated and worshiped for the eg shell walking, chocolate buying, card buying 5 days we have to endure f8r the women we love.

Just want to say that chocolate thing is placebo BS.Hate those cheaters who often mention it.
Placebo only "work "for People who like self-deception,if people give placebo to me when I feel sick ,I would feel totally rage.

originally posted by: n00bUK
I think all ladies have split personality disorder, science will prove this in laterlife but right now its taboo

Nothing is 100% in population.

But novelty perspective,I think those "different personality" is a program for cheating people ...
But shouldn't say "cheating",it looks protective coloring of plants,they have no awareness for cheating usually ,they do that instinctively.
(Even if they have awareness for cheating,they still think they are the moral)

Moral(/feelings) =a program in highest priority.They always believe they are ethical...I thought because the ethical for organism is reproduction ,woman are more crucial about it.The program in highest priority.

Dislike it ,lead to many of "moral master "judge people on internet.
But being a "moral master "(Hypocrite) is way to attack people who could unfavorable(Uauslly pro guns) for themselves ,not need too much physical strength anyway,physical strength advantage isn't advantage on internet ,not need to fear revenge.
They have religious beliefs for elites(government ) and alpha male ,believe alpha male related reproduction and personal safety ,believe elites(government) for personal safety.And elites(government ) and alpha male usually anti guns.

XX chromosome,super stable structure.Very safety.
edit on 5-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
How about we genetically change the men so they experience all that a period has to offer. See how they handle it. I think that would be much better.

(post by candlestick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

candlestick....You are quite the little buzz kill, aren't you? (I mean thread kill)

Everything is ugly! Sex is ugly! Flirting is ugly! Blood is ugly!

The members participating in this thread are discussing the topic, with varying perspectives and opinions...but there is no real hostility, and certainly no name-calling.
We are all speaking from personal experience...something that you appear to be lacking.
I suggest that if you want to converse with the adults....you grow up first, and become one.

jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Child birth, Periods, Hormones all over the place, Being a man is a bit kinder on the body i think!

Totaly agree with locking all women up for 5 days a month tho, PMS or not, a 5 day beer fuel fishing trip every month would be sweet! (Jk)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Oh stop it.
The poster started it with putting women to sleep for five days. My alternative is much better. It would force people to experience what the other person experiences so they'll be more understanding and compassionate.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Each month, Men and Women who are in a relationship gets 5 days off from each other, you can pick w/e days that is.

Problem solved.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If we're talking genetic alterations of human physiology, then might I also suggest these changes?

Change the DNA that codes for;

Men daring each other to do stupid things
Women's urge to buy shoes
Men who feel the need to say, "Pull my finger"
Men who feel the need to actually pull the finger
People to stop putting kitteh memes on the internet
So I can stop enjoying the damned "kitteh memes"
Accepting the fact that dancing in the produce aisle in grocery stores is acceptable
So that we can all have tails, because it would be cool

Anyone else have any suggestions?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

beezzer, yup...I agree with your list...might have to add a few of my own, lol.

To everybody who thinks that a period only last 5 days for every woman...read on.
I have had it last 13 days straight.
I once had the birth control shot, to try to STOP my periods when I was younger, because they always came with a migraine. (my doctor's suggestion). It had the opposite effect, and I bled for 6 months straight.
I've also carried twins full term, and delivered 2 perfectly healthy babies.

Soooo....I believe that I am quite a force to be reckoned with. A human condominium....a person who bled for 6 months straight and didn't die....(was anemic though). Even hemorrhaged when my twins were born, but I'm still here.
Anyone who thinks I'm a weak female? Come at me. See what happens.

jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"Because the OP an ass hole ,so I being an ass hole is okay ."

You have no sympathy for the OP ,the OP said :

I'm sick of "you know what she's like when she's on" been used as justification for their madness.

Didn't feel a bit of your sympathy for the OP felt sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join