It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Episode VII = Star Wars Episod EVIL!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

IF this is one of those hidden in plain sight things...it'd be about par for the course for disney....they're good for that sort of thing..

take a look at the theater display one-sheet for the little mermaid...lemme know when you find the penis, lol

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nitetrain

Actually, we'd explore more and accomplish more because we aren't wasting time coming up with such ridiculous theories.

The flat earth thing is a myth too, Columbus didn't go and try and prove it was round, it's been agreed on being round for thousands of years.

Perhaps one might know that, if they didn't waste time on things like finding the word evil out of Star Wars episode VII...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

So one artist admitting to it = All of Disney as being evil.

Nice leap in logic there, I mean there are other things you could have said that would have been a bit more convincing. But you went with the weakest..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
AlphaHawk

Awww,are we wasting you're precious time...

Here's a hint, don't post on these threads and why waste your time to read and post...

Anals like to point fingers,and say your stupid and I am smarter...

That is far as you will ever get in life..worried about others...

edit on 3-5-2014 by nitetrain because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2014 by nitetrain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

dude, relax.....nobody said it was an evil conspiracy..he probably just stumbled onto another one of disney's famous in-jokes..

c'mon man, there's no need for all this hostility..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

jesus christ man, what the hell is your deal?

you come in here, and start insulting people right off the bat, and then go after me for what? absolutely nothing....

i have no idea what the hell you're even talking about, what leap in logic? who admitted to what? who am i trying to convince of what? what the hell is wrong with you?

are you unfamiliar with the long-standing history of disney artists, and graphic designers sneaking adult humor into disney films, in the form of hidden words, and imagery?

seriously man, chill...
edit on 3-5-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Absolutely nothing?

I was replying to this:

IF this is one of those hidden in plain sight things...it'd be about par for the course for disney....they're good for that sort of thing..

take a look at the theater display one-sheet for the little mermaid...lemme know when you find the penis, lol

The artist, who didn't even work directly for Disney did it by accident.

Your implication that that somehow represents all of Disney, is what I'm replying to.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

i wasn't aware that he wasn't a disney employee, and how are you aware of this?

and i never said that one artist represented all of disney...i was commenting on how they have a history of working little jokes, and things into films, and promotional artwork...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
** ATTENTION **

Stop the arguing and "snipping" at one another.

Discuss the TOPIC.

Thank You.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
On another note I feel disney is an evil corporation that wants to enslave all of mankind. I have loved star wars for the last 18 years, gathering everything I can from the star wars ccg, to a big blow-up speeder that is used as a pool toy. I have thousands of micro machines, origional action figures, #3543 out of 5000 rancor statuettes made. I lost all respect for Lucas when he sold the rights to the Mega corp. Star tours...... PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!! When luke destroyed the first death star and received his medal he didn't say "IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND!" no he moved on to rid the galaxy of a tyrannical emperor. Screw disney they are going to ruin the franchise. Yea it spells evil, with a capitol Dumb A$$!!!!

However i will be watching the new movie when it comes to dvd. I would rather see Godzilla in theaters than a disney movie. But everyone has their own opinion. and guess what they are like your rectal holes. everyone has them and they all stink.
Does it sound like I'm against a disney Star Wars film?
And Another thing.....Trekkis and Star wars fans have been at odds forever. How the hell can you take a guy that Directed a trek film and have him direct a new Star Wars film. just doesn't sit well! Bah!!!! Abrams is a great director dont get me wrong but c'mon! I better not see a vulcan with a lightsaber or I'm gonna write my congressman. It's a travesty!
edit on 3-5-2014 by DilligafMisfit because: Down with Disney and is chryogenically frozen head!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DilligafMisfit
Trekkis and Star wars fans have been at odds forever. How the hell can you take a guy that Directed a trek film and have him direct a new Star Wars film. just doesn't sit well! Bah!!!! Abrams is a great director

I'm a fan of both Trek and Wars. HOWEVER, I am NOT a fan of Abrams or Disney. He ruined my beloved Trek with lens flares and he'll ruin Star Wars with more lens flares. He's not a visionary, and I just find a lot of his creative choices nauseating.

I don't think Disney or Abrams has what it takes to return Star Wars to its former glory. Are we going to get something worse than Jar Jar Binks and whiny, emo Anakin? The bar is already pretty low but...

Disney + Abrams = Evil combination

edit on 3-5-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

STAR WARS Episode VII: Revenge Of The Lens Flare

they'll bring on Michael Bay as an explosions adviser...

the movie will start with the normal crawling text, and then pan down to a shot of a giant gungan face, that looks like one of the new ninja turtles....and the face will get brighter, and brighter, until it turns into nothing but a giant lens flare, which will then EXPLODE! from that point, until the credits(about 2 hours), the screen will be all white, and and filled with lens flares on fire, and the sound of thousand of lines of dialog, all being spoken at once

at the end, the credits will roll, and it will be rick astley's "never gonna give you up", and it'll have the cast, singing and dancing with rick, and then mickey mouse will slide across the screen, on his knees, whilst giving the audience the middle finger..

oh man, i SO can't wait for this film to come out...TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!
edit on 3-5-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Haha yes! Exactly!

I can't wait for the straight to home video spin-offs like The Suite Life With Kyle & Kenobi.

This truly is a Pandora's Box of evil waiting to be unleashed. I think the OP nailed it.

edit on 3-5-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Don't apologize. Americas film favorites read like a nation that loves war..

Star Wars--- everywhere is at war always.

Stra Gate--- we connect with the natives and bring them what? Weapons of war!

Star Trek--- We invade everywhere with Star Class destroyers named after air craft carriers.

As long as it has something to do with war.

Well, at least now we can finally answer that question more accurately:

War, huah, good god man. What is it good for?!
Travelling the stars in kickarse spaceships of course.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
oh god if they do throw Michael bay in there at least there will be some side boob! yea carrie fisher is getting up there but hey shes still hot!!! lol hey Id go to bed with betty white if I had the chance. just to say "Yeah I slept with Betty White..."

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

-blink-.......-blinkblink-.....there's a special place in hell reserved just for you...

go away from me now...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

awwwwww lol

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Really? Really?

I do worry about some members mental state.

Paranoia or what

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nitetrain

Anals like to point fingers,

And kids resort to name calling…

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join