It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII is still not over!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, but please bring those points up in the other thread we have been chatting in.

My conspiracy theory about WWII not being over is grounded in reality. I would like for this thread to stay on-topic for that.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, but please bring those points up in the other thread we have been chatting in.

My conspiracy theory about WWII not being over is grounded in reality. I would like for this thread to stay on-topic for that.

Clarification, are you confusing two different threads?

What points should I bring up in the other thread?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

here is how it supposedly went: "Should we die fighting to the last man or should we capitulate and prepare to fight again in the future?"

Actually, it went, "Should we Honor the gods and goddesses and die fighting to the last man, woman, and child, or should we Dishonor the gods and goddesses by allowing Japan to become a nuclear wasteland?"

It is a very tough dilemma for poor Hirohito to make. If America was honorable in War, Japan would never have surrendered. That is what their gods and goddesses demand. There is no Honor in surrender, but there is no Honor in allowing God's Land to be turned into a nuclear wasteland.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

still making that same mistake i see, i quote "we Dishonor the gods and goddesses ",,
It seems that Imperial Japan, has broken it's promise,
and reverted too its gods and goddesses.
well i hope they have enough rope.

and what is it with the rope stuff??

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Didnt we give Japan a ass load on money right after ww2 to prevent their economic collapse like germany did sfter ww1? so wouldn't Japan's economy really be american economy through proxy.

also why in earth would shinto gods give a crap about a bad leaders thurst for revenge when he clearly was so inept he ran his own country into the ground.

How come the guy who orchestrated Pearl Harbor even thought it was a bad idea and only an idiot would order him to go through with it?

How come american culture is so dominant in Japan where as Japanese culture is pretty insignificant in the USA. Yeah we like sushi and teriyaki chicken n some ramen. Oh, and Japanese gardener are the best. But other than that not much.

How come Japan can't invent much and simply reverse engineers technology from every other culture they've ever come in contact with but lacks in their own original thought.

How come since Japan's culture is so important us almost all if it including their education structure literally lifted from the late Chinese Tang Dynasty.

How come in general. The Japanese are not well liked by the Chinese or Koreans?

Japan is in no position nut ever has been ( look how that turned out for them historically) to take over anything physically.

Also don't think they have a chance one on one either with the average American if fighting ever broke out. Remember we killed the Japanese 3 to 1 hand to hand.

So how dies Japan represent all of Asia when Asia doesn't really like Japan. Would have treated them in the modern era like little bitches if they didn't have the USA to cower behind.

Also Japan never really considered themselves a part of the rest of Asia. They've always been isolationists.

edit on 6-5-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Also, does jose over at the car shop really hate america and everyone ( including his own kind) so much tgat he and a billion other mechanics around thevworld never mentioned the mass rigging of everyone's breaks including the ones on the car their own family members drive. and furthermore howed japan convince mexico !( where a lot of japanese cars are made) to go along with this. is Hirohito and the aztlan movement joining up or something? I could imagine that conversation . "Hey I'm Asian. You originally came from Asia through a land ridge 10,000 years ago! We're the same! We should join forces. ... I have an evil island in the middle if the ocean with its very own volcano in the middle! Cummon think of what we could accomplish!" After some though " Simone!!! Lets do it!!! VIVA LA AZTLAN!!!!" ... Ahem... And Hirohito too.."

reply to: BASSPLYR

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The Japanese, under Shintoism, would dishonor the gods and goddesses if they truly surrendered. Emperor Hirohito has reincarnated into America to judge us! The Japanese are going to strike! All of our cars are going to mass accelerate, and that'll be their newest surprise attack making Pearl Harbor look like child's play.

Two of our cities have to be nuked, according to their Honor, or all of us wiped out, or them wiped out.

Does anyone think the Japanese are going to attack us one day soon?

EDIT: I noticed that I posted this in the wrong section. I am sorry for the mistake. There are a ton of crazy Japanese conspiracy theories from robots to aliens so I thought "Japan" was dedicated to all of them.

Why are you asking us what we think, when you claim to be Jesus Christ? Doesn't make much sense to me.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: poiSoN466
Why are you asking us what we think, when you claim to be Jesus Christ? Doesn't make much sense to me.

There is my belief as the son of god, and there is the conspiracy theory that WWII is still not over. It cannot be until America is wiped out, Japan is wiped out, or the Law of the Dragon of an-eye-for-an-eye is upheld, and two cities are sacrificed.

To spare people the trouble of reading through all the posts, I will summarize why I believe this to be so:

The Kojiki speaks of "honor." It would be dishonorable surrender. It would be more honorable to die fighting, for even if you know you will lose, it proves that you had faith in God, but more importantly, it proves that you had Honor.

Emperor Hirohito never officially surrendered. He merely said, "accept the unacceptable." We interpreted it to mean "surrender," but surrender is not an option for the Japanese, or so says the Kojiki.

The Japanese have taken heed to the proverb, "Keep your friends close, and enemies closer." Are they not closer to us than we are with anyone else?

The Kojiki speaks of "mutual aggression." Sure, the Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese might not like each other, but perhaps, you should do read some studies about dolphins. One study went like this, "Three different types of dolphins would feud with one another; however, when a fourth type of dolphin entered their waters, they all united and chased him out." Do you think China and Korea really care about the Honorable Japanese, or do you think they would be more concerned with the dishonorable Americans that DROPPED NUKES! Yeah, when a Nation has NO Honor in War, that Nation has to be destroyed. That is what the God of Asia demands.

I think should put down your Bible, and pick up the Koran, the Hindu Sacred Texts, the Japanese Holy Texts, and the ancient religions of China, Russia, and Korea.

Last but not least, the perquisite for the fall of any empire is the collapse of its economy. We have seen this from ancient Rome to imperialist Britain.

And one other point, the Toyota test run, was it a malfunction, or was it a test run?

Whether I turn out to be Jesus Christ or not is irrelevant to this discussion. I have presented to you with my reasons for holding such a conspiracy theory. Think what you want, but history will prove that I was right.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So it's dishonorable to drop a nuclear warhead on a country, but not 100 of kamikaze pilots on a harbor? Are you viewing this from your own eyes? Or from the eyes of the Japanese?? Or are you just refusing to realize that each culture has its own idea of honor? You're generalizing everything in favor of the Japenese why??

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

There is my belief as the son of god, and there is the conspiracy theory that WWII is still not over. It cannot be until America is wiped out, Japan is wiped out, or the Law of the Dragon of an-eye-for-an-eye is upheld, and two cities are sacrificed.

To spare people the trouble of reading through all the posts, I will summarize why I believe this to be so:

The Kojiki speaks of "honor." It would be dishonorable surrender. It would be more honorable to die fighting, for even if you know you will lose, it proves that you had faith in God, but more importantly, it proves that you had Honor.

Emperor Hirohito never officially surrendered. He merely said, "accept the unacceptable." We interpreted it to mean "surrender," but surrender is not an option for the Japanese, or so says the Kojiki.

The Japanese have taken heed to the proverb, "Keep your friends close, and enemies closer." Are they not closer to us than we are with anyone else?

The Kojiki speaks of "mutual aggression." Sure, the Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese might not like each other, but perhaps, you should do read some studies about dolphins. One study went like this, "Three different types of dolphins would feud with one another; however, when a fourth type of dolphin entered their waters, they all united and chased him out." Do you think China and Korea really care about the Honorable Japanese, or do you think they would be more concerned with the dishonorable Americans that DROPPED NUKES! Yeah, when a Nation has NO Honor in War, that Nation has to be destroyed. That is what the God of Asia demands.

I think should put down your Bible, and pick up the Koran, the Hindu Sacred Texts, the Japanese Holy Texts, and the ancient religions of China, Russia, and Korea.

Last but not least, the perquisite for the fall of any empire is the collapse of its economy. We have seen this from ancient Rome to imperialist Britain.

And one other point, the Toyota test run, was it a malfunction, or was it a test run?

Whether I turn out to be Jesus Christ or not is irrelevant to this discussion. I have presented to you with my reasons for holding such a conspiracy theory. Think what you want, but history will prove that I was right.

teacher, teacher,,, i got this one,,,,"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

"Whether I turn out to be Jesus Christ or not is irrelevant"

he just another,, as you said, 2000 odd yrs ago,, oh well,,,

edit on 5/6/2014 by BobAthome because: dont be decieved,, and u pass the test.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So it's dishonorable to drop a nuclear warhead on a country, but not 100 of kamikaze pilots on a harbor? Are you viewing this from your own eyes? Or from the eyes of the Japanese?? Or are you just refusing to realize that each culture has its own idea of honor? You're generalizing everything in favor of the Japenese [sic] why??

The United States provoked the Japanese into attacking. I am sure this website has several threads about Pearl Harbor conspiracies. But conspiracy aside, the United States amassed the Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, yet told the Japanese they wanted peace. The United States started to deny Japan access to natural resources. Both of which are acts of aggression. And last, it is America's own fault for not being vigilant that Pearl Harbor even happened.

As to the kamikaze pilots, no, that would not be dishonorable. Japan did not have the resources to produce the next evolution of air craft carriers. I am sure you are familiar with the Black Ships. If not, I am sure you are familiar with the Great White Fleet. America acquires military superiority, and bullies and oppresses the rest of the world. It would be dishonorable to submit to someone who worships Satan.

But this thread regards the conspiracy theory I proposed that WWII is not over.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So it's dishonorable to drop a nuclear warhead on a country, but not 100 of kamikaze pilots on a harbor? Are you viewing this from your own eyes? Or from the eyes of the Japanese?? Or are you just refusing to realize that each culture has its own idea of honor? You're generalizing everything in favor of the Japenese [sic] why??

The United States provoked the Japanese into attacking. I am sure this website has several threads about Pearl Harbor conspiracies. But conspiracy aside, the United States amassed the Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, yet told the Japanese they wanted peace. The United States started to deny Japan access to natural resources. Both of which are acts of aggression. And last, it is America's own fault for not being vigilant that Pearl Harbor even happened.

As to the kamikaze pilots, no, that would not be dishonorable. Japan did not have the resources to produce the next evolution of air craft carriers. I am sure you are familiar with the Black Ships. If not, I am sure you are familiar with the Great White Fleet. America acquires military superiority, and bullies and oppresses the rest of the world. It would be dishonorable to submit to someone who worships Satan.

But this thread regards the conspiracy theory I proposed that WWII is not over.

ok so whats Obama have too do with this,, you said, and i quote,
"submit to someone who worships Satan."
by someone u mean the usa, and satin u mean Obama,, dont u?

well Barack o Bama was never proven, true??

opsss

edit on 5/6/2014 by BobAthome because: i forgot. shhhhh

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

opsss

It's a metaphor. But there are the Obama as the Antichrist threads on this website that are amusing to peruse.

Our Nation was responsible for causing the Great Depression. We let millions of People starve when there was NO famine. It would be dishonorable to submit to such a greedy and corrupt nation. Don't you think? I mean, you're Canadian, and your country is "best friends" with ours...

So Japan should have been wiped out in the 1940s, that would have been Honor, but becoming a nuclear wasteland would have been dishonor. How were the Japanese supposed to know America only had two nukes?

So I believe that Japan will restore Her Honor in the eyes of the Shinto gods and goddesses this year. I have presented my reasons for believing so (the ones based in reality).

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

opsss

It's a metaphor. But there are the Obama as the Antichrist threads on this website that are amusing to peruse.

Our Nation was responsible for causing the Great Depression. We let millions of People starve when there was NO famine. It would be dishonorable to submit to such a greedy and corrupt nation. Don't you think? I mean, you're Canadian, and your country is "best friends" with ours...

So Japan should have been wiped out in the 1940s, that would have been Honor, but becoming a nuclear wasteland would have been dishonor. How were the Japanese supposed to know America only had two nukes?

So I believe that Japan will restore Her Honor in the eyes of the Shinto gods and goddesses this year. I have presented my reasons for believing so (the ones based in reality).

well for one, "How were the Japanese supposed to know America only had two nukes?"
your war council could have put it too a vote BY THE JAPANESE PEOPLE, , but i doubt that,, so
Your Emporer who did know as well, could have stopped it.
Because he was a god in Japan,, hell u could not even look at him in the eye, or u lost yur head,,, literally,
When he came out too annouce the surrender, people still not look at him,, for fear they would die.

so ya he had his chance.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

well for one, "How were the Japanese supposed to know America only had two nukes?"
your war council could have put it too a vote BY THE JAPANESE PEOPLE, , but i doubt that,, so
Your Emporer who did know as well, could have stopped it.
Because he was a god in Japan,, hell u could not even look at him in the eye, or u lost yur head,,, literally,
When he came out too annouce the surrender, people still not look at him,, for fear they would die.

so ya he had his chance.

I do not know if I am Emperor. This thread is separate from my claim as Emperor. But this post from you doesn't have much to do with the conspiracy I presented. I don't there to be thread drift. This message would be appropriate in the other thread I have on here, although it is very likely I am just another crazy guy, so I would like to move away from what could be delusions, and actually talk about fun and exciting things like conspiracy theories, such as, "WWII is not over."

And I do believe that Hirohito gave the surrender speech over the radio. But, in regards to this topic, "WWII is not over," do you have anything to add?

Like you can say, "WWII is over. They signed a Treat." Or, "yeah, I could see the Japanese as that crazy befriending us for 70 years."

The heart of a conspiracy theory is that there are cults and societies that keep certain information secret. For example, I have stated that the Emperor Hirohito the world knew was a double.

If Jesus Christ walked this world, where are the direct descendants of People who actually saw Jesus Christ? Would you not pass this information onward? Shintoism is the Religion of the Empire of Japan. The question you have to ask, "Just how honorable are the Japanese?" No War = Dishonor; War = Honor.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I sure hope WWII is not over because Japan was actually in a war against Freemasonry. Look it up, there is even Masonic content written explaining this, it's not a theory. After the bombs were dropped and the US occupation of Japan started Masonic lodges were set up by US military! How dodgy is that! And I learnt this from a pro-Masonic document! Also when recruiting Japanese Masons screening was done by the FBI! So who knows what the Japanese ruling class think about this history. I know it's not taught in Japanese schools because the US has too much influence to allow it. This knowledge is a problem because it is not very well hidden and despite popular Masonic beliefs, the non-western worlds leaders are not stupid when it comes to the ways of Freemasonry. I really hope it's not over for Japan's anti-Masonic stance and remember revenge is a dish best served cold. America has been hijacked a long time ago by Freemasonry and anyone who doesn't realize that is asleep which unfortunately is almost everyone. Fortunately the rest of the worlds leaders are not as brainwashed and the fight goes on. This world could have it's great awakening tomorrow if only mainstream world media would include Masonry's influence on all world events new and old. Another thread stopper.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
I was thinking about this the other day. It didn't involve Japan though, but rather the Bush's, Operation Paperclip, the Fourth Reich conspiracy...

Basically my idea was that Germany allowed itself to suffer defeat while silently infiltrating the US government to carry on war with Russia, hence the entire cold war, which never ended as evidenced by current events.

It was an interesting thought at least.

I concur with this completely. The scariest thing about that is, assuming this relates to me than me, anyway, is so many generations since were "asleep" to that….somehow.

I found an old "Western Civilization" history book several years ago, and while parsing through it, found a chapter in the "Modern History" section at the end, discussing the Fourth Reich….openly admitting this was the foundation, indeed, for the United States government.
Tetra50

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yhin999

Thanks for your contribution.
Could you share some sources for what you say about Japan in WWII?

[email protected]

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: yhin999

Perhaps you could bring some evidence to prove your theory on this. I have never heard this version of history.
And being a mason, I have never heard any of this in lodge either.

Thanks in advance for your well thought out response.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Looking to hang him?

...and just where did you find this little gem? They were in no way going to hang Hirohito...sorry. That would have restarted the war.

They did, indeed, surrender. By order of, seriously, the Emperor. One of the agreements stated in the surrender documents was leaving Hirohito on his throne.

You really need to reread the history...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join