It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII is still not over!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

How is an accelerating car more devastating than dropping 1000s pounds of explosives?

Could you elaborate on the cars accelerating and how it would make Pearl Harbor look like child's play?

Just imagine. Ok, let's forget about all cars. Let's just assume the German-produced cars and the Asian-produced cars (except South Korea unless they used electronics made in China or Japan). So let's just say 10 million cars mass accelerate at the same time, and brakes failed. Hundreds of thousands of civilians will die. Pearl Harbor was only 1,100.
So 110,000 civilians dead or 1,100 soldiers dead. It makes Pearl Harbor look like child's play if it happens how I described, doesn't it?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

And all of our cars will mass accelerate at the same time like the Toyota test run. So this is the conspiracy I have presented to ats based on reality and possible deception on the part of Asia. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reality will show you that all the cars in the US arent all made in Japan.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So let's just say 10 million cars mass accelerate at the same time, and brakes failed. Hundreds of thousands of civilians will die.

Have you ever been in a car or seen one?

So they mass accelerate at the same time and brakes fail, in built up traffic there might be many fender benders and in less traffic depending on what one hits will greatly affect the outcome.

Oh and cars have steering wheels as well, don't forget.

It makes Pearl Harbor look like child's play if it happens how I described, doesn't it?

sure it does, but the way you describe it sound like you have never seen or been in a car.

A car mass accelerating and the brakes failing isn't guarantee the passengers will die, its probable depending on where the car is being driven.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes. I estimate that 10 million People will be in their cars when the mass acceleration happens. And I estimate that perhaps 1% of them will die if said incident happened.

Now, if the cars mass accelerate how the Toyota malfunction happened, then yes, hardly anyone, if even anyone, would die. But if the Japanese do surprise attack us, the brakes will also fail.

But there is still time to stop this surprise attack from happening. All that Japanese demand is an-eye-for-an-eye. That's all. Two of our cities for two of theirs. But it should not matter to you if I am wrong because building a better country, you should want to do that on your own accord.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Dude americans arent worried about the yakuza!! havent you ever seen that documentry titled. showdown in little tokyo?

We have like this giant cop that don't take no for an answer when it comes to battling organized crime.

As for the Japanese attacking the us. Not honorable if it involves sacrificing all of your country to do so. But then again in the real world " honor" is just an excuse the loosing team mumbles about.

Also, japan will never try to attack tge usa ever again or to quote a crazy genius. "...because Americans are just too damned tall!"

a reply to: musicismagic

edit on 5-5-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
I was thinking about this the other day. It didn't involve Japan though, but rather the Bush's, Operation Paperclip, the Fourth Reich conspiracy...

Basically my idea was that Germany allowed itself to suffer defeat while silently infiltrating the US government to carry on war with Russia, hence the entire cold war, which never ended as evidenced by current events.

It was an interesting thought at least.

The only reason I can think of with you arriving at this conclusion is lack of knowledge on WWII history pre WWII history and Stalin

But nether the less that's a great way to paint the allies as the new Nazis

I never said it was a valid conclusion, merely an interesting plot so to speak. I already know there's many holes in my understanding of history, as well as gaping holes I couldn't even bridge while I was thinking of it, so I know it doesn't hold any water at all. But, hey, it would make a good book!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Now, if the cars mass accelerate how the Toyota malfunction happened, then yes, hardly anyone, if even anyone, would die. But if the Japanese do surprise attack us, the brakes will also fail.

You haven't thought this through very well have you?

What you propose will have a million accidents occur but the odds of all the people involved in the crashes dying are quite high and not very likely, some might sustain injuries and some might die but how you could possibly think that all would die or even a million out of 10 million the way you have explained it is ridiculous and is the reason I ask if you have ever driven a car.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You know, when 10 million cars that are currently being driven on the roads start to mass accelerate, especially on the highways, they are going to reach speeds over 100 mph. Most of the cars have components made in Asia, so it's not going to be someone in one car getting hit by a speeding car behind them. All the cars will mass accelerate in sync. If you seem to think no one will die from this, well, then I ask, "Have you ever driven in a car?" And I ask, "Have you spoken to your typical American?" How do you think an American sheep is going to respond when their car is mass accelerating? On the highways, all of the cars will reach speeds of 100 mph. And considering that they are already driving at 70 mph, even a person who decides to crash isn't likely to make it.

And let's not forget, America does not have the resources to respond to such an attack. So even people who might have otherwise lived are going to surely perish. Hey, you have been warned by Emperor Hirohito Himself. There is nothing more I can say. You will learn what the Wrath of God means.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

ya u were an idiot in 1940's and u still an idiot,,,Hirohito

care too explain??? in the real world?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

What you think you know has all been an illusion. You know nothing.

Considering the fact that I might be delusional, I will be more than happy to explain this to you by the end of this year, if you still care to know.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
ya u were an idiot in 1940's and u still an idiot,,,Hirohito

Considering that Japan has destroyed America economically, and will destroy America socially, I do not think you can call Hirohito an idiot. Not to mention, the Hirohito the world knew was a double. That was not me. I never met Reagen. You Americans kill your own Presidents, why would the Emperor of Japan want to step foot in such a cesspool of a nation? Can't even call this a nation. Call it a cesspool.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

God
conceived as the Supreme Being
includes the attributes of
omniscience (infinite knowledge),
omnipotence (unlimited power),
omnipresence (present everywhere),
omnibenevolence (perfect goodness),
divine simplicity,
and eternal and necessary existence."

divine simplicity,,,im still waiting.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If you seem to think no one will die from this, well, then I ask, "Have you ever driven in a car?

Do I seem to think that?

Are you reading what you are replying to.

Yes I drive and have driven well over 100 miles an hour.

How do you think an American sheep is going to respond when their car is mass accelerating?

Sheep don't drive.

And I wont even bother giving an easy example of how a driver could respond if you cant think of it yourself.

That is why I ask if you drive, or are you one of those sheep driving?

And let's not forget, America does not have the resources to respond to such an attack.

America doesn't have any mechanics that work on cars?

How would it be possible to to hide such a function in the cars electronics?

So even people who might have otherwise lived are going to surely perish.

It sound like you are talking a nuclear holocaust and not car accidents.

Hey, you have been warned by Emperor Hirohito Himself. There is nothing more I can say. You will learn what the Wrath of God means.

No I have challenged every God that has blessed us here on ATS with their presence and so far non have taught me anything I didn't know about them before they came here to be challenged or to give us their warnings.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How is this ludicrous thread still active? ??

Im all for free speach, but only when uttered by a sound mind

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You almost had it, you almost made sense but had you use 'you' instead of 'I'.

That is the only knowledge you possess, You know what you think you know and not what anyone else does.

Considering the fact that I might be delusional,

Thinking to know what others think and what they think is wrong is extremely delusional.

One who wishes to deceive will use such tactics, telling other what they think they know is an illusion.

The illusion is you telling others what they think they know when you can only know what you think and from your posting it seems that your thinking is easily influenced.

I will be more than happy to explain this to you by the end of this year, if you still care to know.

see what I did there

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

seppuku(as it's written) is no such thing as that, it's used to cleanse one of shame not to take down an enemy with yourself.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

God
divine simplicity,

You are asking a question that you can answer on your own accord. That is why I have not answered you. What is so hard for you to understand that the incarnation of God will have the same limitations that any other human has? The incarnation of God will not have those attributes until death.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon

God
divine simplicity,

You are asking a question that you can answer on your own accord. That is why I have not answered you. What is so hard for you to understand that the incarnation of God will have the same limitations that any other human has? The incarnation of God will not have those attributes until death.

But i am
already dead.
In Christ.

remember??

or maybe u did not know that?

psft some memory , for a god.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

"I'm all for free speech, but only when uttered by a sound mind."

Then go and amend your Constitution to reflect that, buddy. That is some serious Nazi ideology right there. Next thing you are going to say is that we shouldn't let the mentally ill reproduce. By the logic you just used here, that is exactly what you are saying.

No, I presented a conspiracy theory regarding the Japanese, and have stated some "sound" reasons for such a belief. Emperor Hirohito never surrendered; only said "accept the unacceptable." The Kojiki speaks of "mutual aggression," and how can any of us truly know if the Chinese and Japanese weren't doing that during WWII? In other words, sure, the Japanese PEOPLE and Chinese PEOPLE might hate one another, but what about the puppeteers at the very top?

But I really hope you reflect on what you just said. Who defines what is "sound"? Half of the threads on this website are not "sound" according to your government. So we should just close this whole website down.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

but see the thing is the gods supposedly told japan to surrender when they sent a delegation to the ise temple(which is the most venerated temple in japan)for guidance.
here is how it supposedly went: "Should we die fighting to the last man or should we capitulate and prepare to fight again in the future?" and the reply was: "Surrender, because we love your people."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join