It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you agree opening 3rd eye allows you to see entities?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i was watching this and am wondering what others with opened 3rd eye opened opinions are, on what is said in the video? all opinions welcomed.
edit on 2-5-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't see any entities, and I know my third eye is open. I can picture things in my mind, but that is technically not seeing an entity, sometimes it is just memories running in the background when I close my eyes, sometimes I see what looks like something someone else may be seeing. No way to verify these visions usually. I think the third eye is a communication device, tying into collective consciousness. What you see may be the view of someone else you are tied to at the time, this could be their vision of what an entity may look like.

I think this collective consciousness may sort of be a sort of mindset, which ties people and nature together. Maybe the saying that... god is the word...is a clue. A word that is not spoken.

This is just one possibility, one I have come up to explain what I actually feel. I ask a question and the answer comes to me. Often I do not understand the answer, which is always right, so I have to research it finding that there is evidence or research verifying it's real. Now I could just as easily be linked with an insane person or someone who believes this info to be true, so I have to be careful when analyzing this stuff.
edit on 2-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

what is said in the video?

Exactly, what was said in the video?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm interested in this thread and the responses to come. I doubt if mine is open, but I see enough things in my peripheral vision, and I finally saw a ghost at my workplace (Lots of other people see them also). Apparently this used to be a state psychiatric hospital and my office is located in the area where they did electroshock therapy. That sounds like BS, but there is a big fire door in the basement that used to be the morgue, and there is a dumbwaiter.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My third eye is open but the only place I've seen entities world be while Out of Body. I have seen a few weird looking things over there, some very strange entities.

While awake I do sometimes get flashes. It's like a memory that I can see on a television screen. Sometimes it lasts one second sometimes a few seconds but nothing longer. My thoughts on what these flashes are along the lines of what Rickeymouse stated, sort of a collective concuousness, also known as the Akashic Records.

The Akashic Records are an energetic imprint of every thought, action, emotion, and experience that has ever occurred in time and space. The Akashic Records can also be understood as the imprint of all experiences of all lifetime in all realities.
They are an etheric, holographic repository of information for human consciousness for the past, present and potentials for the future.
source
edit on 2-5-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spacing

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If our third eye was really open all the time we would see all kinds of entities.. The secrets of the cosmos and creation would be revealed to us.Our creativity would be infinite and amazing . With this power we would gain knowledge of other dimensions and visit them once we mastered the extreme power of having the 3rd eye really opened. And the problem is exactly that. we can not master that deep cosmic world, we are not trained for that. we may have ocasional experiences but it's not everlasting..hope some day humanity reaches that ultimate goal because i feel it is possible, but it's very far away...

There is nothing more powerful than the power of the mind. All the technlogy in the world could never achieve what our minds can collectively. And they want us to believe otherwise.... of this i am sure.
edit on 2-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Cool experience.

How can you be sure you eye is totally open?

I am thinking the third eye do not give the same experience to all. I am thinking it as a toolbox of tool that might display the knowledge it receives in different way.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
From what I understand it varies on a case by case basis. Everyone will be different, as their awareness is not going to be the same. Another important thing to realize is that some people are able to control something like this. It also depends on whether you have a natural ability, or you opened your consciousness through hard work. I think that more naturally gifted people are aware of more things as opposed to those who simply meditate in an attempt to open their "third eye." I don't care for that term to be honest. But I'm sure a person could achieve the same thing that a naturally "gifted" person could over time. Again, it just depends on the person.

I would say that most people would not have to worry about seeing entities. But it also may have something to do with your personality and other characteristics, as entities apparently can have their eye caught by certain things. I don't think anyone has to worry about going around and seeing dead people everywhere, lol. The only concern regarding seeing things would be entities that are drawn to you for some reason. This is somewhat common, but not really. I mean it happens, but more people won't experience than will.

So nobody can tell someone else that such a thing will or will not occur. It is impossible to know. But the guy in the video has a point. There are going to be people who benefit but at a price. That price may not be seeing things you don't want to see. But you're desire to not wish to see certain things, once you raise your awareness, can be a catalyst for seeing things...If that makes sense. Thus if you are deathly afraid of seeing negative entities, and you raise your awareness, this could open you up to potential harassment. Not saying it will, but it could.

So you really should pay some attention to making sure you understand that such a thing could occur, and be ready for it. If you are, it probably will not occur. But on the off chance something bad does occur, you will be more prepared for it. But you also must realize that negative entities themselves can mess with people who aren't trying to raise their awareness. So those who have opened their third eyes and experience negative things could just be part of this statistic...
edit on 5/2/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Imagination is a powerful thing. how can one differentiate between seeing "entities" and simply imagining.

Anyone who has taken anything that deranges the senses can clearly see how powerful the imagination can be (not an endorsement..if you want to do that, just learn meditation verses burn your brain out).

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

cosmos secrets comes with opening of crown chakra me though

3rd eye is an amuse bouche to connect with nature

otherwise datura is an extremely easy way to see many entities (take with extreme precautions en.wikipedia.org... )
edit on 2-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Imagination is a powerful thing. how can one differentiate between seeing "entities" and simply imagining.

Anyone who has taken anything that deranges the senses can clearly see how powerful the imagination can be (not an endorsement..if you want to do that, just learn meditation verses burn your brain out).

that's a good point however some visions are so out of our paradigm that they cannot find their roots in our mind (ETA : -> ayahuasca)
edit on 2-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Physically see? No.

Visualize in a manner that makes it seem 100% real? Yes.

Feel like someone/thing is watching you whenever you're alone? Uh huh.

Become fearful of empty dark spaces because you strongly visualize "things" jumping out of the dark? Unfortunately yes.

I had some pretty bad experiences until I figured out how to close my third eye. I think I did it wrong.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I finally got a chance to watch the video, it is a very good video. I didn't know what I was experiencing when I got my TLE. The type of damage I got in the temporal lobe seems to have shifted the flow of thought and energy around the brain instead of going straight through to the other lobe. I control it with foods and herbs/spices. I wish I would have initially understood what this was and have not feared it. The medicines they gave me for this did not control it and it gave me health problems. I am now officially considered intolerable of all the epilepsy drugs. No problem, I have found ways to control this, I have also found ways to utilize the extra ability to think deeply.

The condition I have can slow your thinking but at the same time it extends your ability to build an array pattern of thought, mostly because you think things through more because of comparing stuff continuously to your knowledge you have acquired throughout your life. Your awareness increases ten fold and you do not ignore what you are seeing nor do you automatically alter what you see by the knowledge or beliefs you hold. This allows you to see what is really there. Another words you analyze what you see and don't blindly believe those who say things without researching it nor do you let your beliefs change what you see or hear without verifying it.

When you look at a cat, what do you see. You see a little furball with cat like traits. When your eye is open you see another being, one with intelligence and feelings. You start to understand completely the relationship between yourself and other things in nature and start to wonder why man deceives others so much. Understanding reality conflicts with the society we have built. It is like saying animals are dumb because we eat them. They are intelligent creatures, but many of us need to eat meat. So the tendency is to say the cow, fish, or chickens are inferior and can't comprehend anything. That is not true. We can still eat the meat but we should treat these animals well while they live and appreciate their loss of life so we can live. Even plants have intelligence, but mankind doesn't want to know about it. The forest is a living entity, the plants are like neurons in a living being. Trees are alive and the collective conscious of the forest makes a being of a sort. Underground is a complex collective consciousness, a fungal network....it gives us tasty mushrooms.

Opening your third eye is what most people want to avoid, they are not accepted well in society when they have experienced this. The object of the reality we live in is to avoid opening this eye so we do not feel bad about killing other forms of life to survive, our guilt makes us avoid it. We are a part of nature, it is our job to eat some things, but wasting is not apart of nature. Nature is a big recycler, we should return to nature when we leave. We are here on this planet to experience life and to tend nature, not to destroy it.

See what happens when you open your third eye, are you sure you want to open it?
edit on 2-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

(post by RifRAAF removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There are multiple things required, but if you are beyond a certain level, have cultivated the eye properly and have the channel opened, you will for sure see the existence of life and beings in other dimensions. The 'eye' and the channel are two separate components as well as there being some material requirements related to fields of certain matter in other dimensions. There is no simple answer as it is greatly affected by the kinds of matter within a persons dimensional field.

You can also have the eye properly cultivated, but the channel is blocked, or vice versa. As a Falun Dafa cultivator, I can vouch for the very clear and scientific understanding as it is presented in Zhuan Falun. Feel free and click the sig-link if you want to read yourself.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

There is nothing more powerful than the power of the mind. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

so true.

One must be careful what they believe in, as a thought can echo out and change the world.

Stop thinking so negatively

(post by anHairInTheSoup removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Idk about entities or Ufos, but u will be seeing, or hearing something.

The mind is a powerful thing, it takes all the good and bad, and manifests itself in the weirdest of ways. Much like a dream does, the only problem is, that dream will be happening while ur awake.

It can cause schizophrenia, if you really want to open it. There are better meditations that don`t involve that premature feelings of spirituality.

Use your at your own discretion as well as risk.
edit on 2-5-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When you look at a cat, what do you see. You see a little furball with cat like traits. When your eye is open you see another being, one with intelligence and feelings. You start to understand completely the relationship between yourself and other things in nature and start to wonder why man deceives others so much. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must have my 3rd eye open then according to you, however I don't wonder why man deceives others, I know, I wonder why he deceives himself so much.

Opening your third eye is what most people want to avoid, they are not accepted well in society when they have experienced this. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How does society find out?

If opening the 3rd eye gives you some unique understanding of reality, does that understanding require the newly enlightened person to advertise their enlightenment?

Society doesn't accept when people claim enlightenment, claim to have opened their 3rd eye because they find out from the so called enlightened person claiming such.

Society sure does accept people that have opened their 3rd eye for real, because the real enlightened don't go around claiming they are or have done or said enlightening things.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup
Those plants are an introduction to those realms but you only get to see a sneak peek and it mostly controls you..it can be a healling or fulfilling or scary experience (lucky shot) since people are not the least prepared to know how to behave and communicate efficiently in those "altered states" in order to direct the experience to a positive one. Cause it is not a method of evolution and knowledge recognized by this ugly capitalist society we live in. It would just mess with their plans. so we should drink alcohol and drink coffee to become stressed out dummies and out of touch with nature

edit on 2-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join