It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda-linked jihadists accused of hanging victims on crosses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Read this morning.

Victims of Al Qaeda Hangs Victims on Crosses

This was taken in Syria. Please, those of you who are moderate Muslims, may I hear your decry of this and what do you want to do to end this. The article states the whole city has been taken over by radical Muslims. I don't want to hear the spin of "some radical Muslims", I don't want to hear the spin over Sunni v. Shia, I don't want to hear the spin over whether or not those Muslims practice according to the Quran or Shariah.

What I want to hear is how Moderates plan to end radical Islam, because if they are doing it to their own people, then who is next? Children? Grandmothers?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What is really spooky ... these are the people that Obama and McCain were insisting that we go to war to help. They were ready to send our young men and women over there to fight for these animals. It turns the stomach ...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
What is really spooky ... these are the people that Obama and McCain were insisting that we go to war to help. They were ready to send our young men and women over there to fight for these animals. It turns the stomach ...

I would assume now that those who were shot in the head are now martyrs. And according to Islam, those martyrs just assured 70 of their family members will go to Islamic paradise.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
House of Saud strikes again (Saudi Arabia). Destroy the culture with Wahabi control them thru Salafi with the help of the Imans. It is like Catholic Rome during the dark ages where Rome used the inquisition to control culture.

History repeats itself again.

edit on 30-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
House of Saud strikes again (Saudi Arabia). Destroy the culture with Wahabi control them thru Salafi with the help of the Imans. It is like Catholic Rome during the dark ages where Rome used the inquisition to control culture.

History repeats itself again.

You know, every time I read Wahabi, I keep thinking Japanese Wasabi. I suppose it is subconscious, both make you cry.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It makes you wonder if these are the ilk us and UK are supporting in Syria is the US supported government in Ukraine the best option seems to be from one extreme to another sand I don't think the people in Syria sorry animals in Syria that butcher people do because they are Muslims they do because they can they have been brought in from different war zones as cannon fodder and the government's that funded there trip to Syria has lost control or didn't have it in the first place now the lunatics are running the show

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
2 years ago hardly anyone wanted a bar of this type of conversation when I was certain Syria was being swarmed by terrorists even to the point a person was willing to put their credibility on the line for this belief. The problem is that this is just another day at the office in Syria to me, different method, same animal minded end. Use this as a benchmark if anything and then think about what has been happening to people over the last 2-3 years at the hands of these cowards.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
2 years ago hardly anyone wanted a bar of this type of conversation when I was certain Syria was being swarmed by terrorists even to the point a person was willing to put their credibility on the line for this belief. The problem is that this is just another day at the office in Syria to me, different method, same animal minded end. Use this as a benchmark if anything and then think about what has been happening to people over the last 2-3 years at the hands of these cowards.

From the many conversations I have had with Muslims, they tell us these things:

1. We are misunderstood.
2: Can't you all get along with us?
3: Don't mention what we...look, is that a hating Christian over there?
4: It's the Sunnis who do that.
5: It's the Shias who do that?
6: What's wrong with Shariah law?
7: Look, a Zionist over there.

They deflect, deny, distort and then never say that radical Islam must be stopped. And we know why, because the truth is, radical Muslims cruise threads and forums all over the internet and chat rooms searching for apostate Muslims, to kill them. They know this, we know this.

It's not that they are misunderstood, we understand them very well. No, we can't get along with them if they aren't willing to get along with us. The Crusades are over. Who cares who it was, just stop it. Shariah law is contradictory of laws in other countries, get used to the idea that we don't want Shariah. Blaming Zionism is a distraction.

How do we make them stop killing their children?

Golda Meir said these things

“Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.” (Statement to the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., 1957)

“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.” (Statement at a Press Conference in London, 1969)

“I am convinced that peace will come to Israel and its neighbors because the tens of millions of Arabs need peace just as much as we do. An Arab mother who loses a son in battle weeps as bitterly as any Israeli mother.”

“Of course, we all must realize that the path to peace may be a little bit difficult, but not as difficult as the path to war.” (Remarks made upon Anwar Sadat's first visit to Jerusalem, 1977)

“The only alternative to war is peace. The only road to peace is negotiation.” (Remarks made during peace negotiations with Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, 1977)

In 2010, Palestinian parents allowed their conjoined twins to die rather than let them be treated at an Israeli hospital.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Don't be deceived by the label "Islamic Extremists". What Islamic Extremists do is contrary to the teachings of Islam. As for the Arabs, it is a completely different story compared to what is happening in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen etc. To me the Palestinians should keep sending rockets into Israel because Zionists slaughtered them at the end of the 40's whilst confiscating their land. The Palestinians have a justified reason to continue fighting regardless of when events took place.

The Palestinian/Hezbollah is a fight worth fighting, the terrorist scenario which is riddling many countries in the Middle East is virtually Western orchestrated and has nothing to do with Islam. Where does Islam allow Muslims to receive weapons and funding from non-Muslims? It doesn't. Even if the West are funnelling support through Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf States, then those Gulf States are not true Muslims, they have lost their right to be called Muslims for supporting the enemy of Islam in so called "Islamic Western Jihad".

I can find many quotes from Israeli leaders which pretty much condone the slaughter of Palestinians. Golda Meir is only one of many Zionists who knew what their ultimate objectives were and no smooth sympathetic words will ever change my view about Israel, Zionists and the way they treat human beings around the world.
edit on 30-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: WarminIndy

Don't be deceived by the label "Islamic Extremists". What Islamic Extremists do is contrary to the teachings of Islam. As for the Arabs, it is a completely different story compared to what is happening in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen etc. To me the Palestinians should keep sending rockets into Israel because Zionists slaughtered them at the end of the 40's whilst confiscating their land. The Palestinians have a justified reason to continue fighting regardless of when events took place.

The Palestinian/Hezbollah is a fight worth fighting, the terrorist scenario which is riddling many countries in the Middle East is virtually Western orchestrated and has nothing to do with Islam. Where does Islam allow Muslims to receive weapons and funding from non-Muslims? It doesn't. Even if the West are funnelling support through Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf States, then those Gulf States are not true Muslims, they have lost their right to be called Muslims for supporting the enemy of Islam in so called "Islamic Western Jihad".

You just qualified all six points.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Hezbollah in Lebanon?

And you did the typical thing "Oh they aren't Muslims" and yet they are the very ones saying they are. But you just defended an organization that is not in Palestine. Hezbollah is in another country.

new topics

top topics

join