It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iLanguages dot org - Learn many languges in the fastest way possible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This website ilanguages offers free lessons on 107 languages. ilanguages.org...

Whats unique about it is the way they teach the language by Only teaching you what you need to know - and they do it in a series of short lessons of the most commonly used vocabulary, phrases, grammar and flash cards.

Our site is designed to teach you and help you learn many languages for free through vocabulary, phrases, grammar and flashcards

You can actually learn many languages very quickly and easily through our lessons because we teach you only what you need to learn. We think that people can learn better when they're presented with simple words that they're likely to use daily.

Did you know? An average native person of many languages uses only a very small number of vocabulary on a daily basis. This means that you can actually speak the language to a certain acceptable level simply by visiting the above pages.

For each and every language there are Only a small list of things you have to learn in each category and there are only 3 categories.

Vocabulary: Most commonly used words [120 words] Audio

Phrases: Popular expressions used daily [50 sentences] Audio

Grammar: Grammatical rules and structures [50 words] Audio

And then the extra helping tools and quiz.

Flashcards: Vocabulary trainer for words, phrases and grammar [220 cards]

Quiz: Test your vocabulary knowledge with this interactive test [26 words]

I came across this site while looking for the fastest way or best method for learning Esperanto, the most popular man made language used as a second language for all nationalities. I have a thread about it here www.abovetopsecret.com... Titled: Esperanto anyone? - Learn the worlds easiest second language - in 3 months or less!

This language was designed to be the fastest easiest to learn and compared to all other languages anyway so I figure if I use this websites easy method first, I might be able to learn the language even faster. A super accelerated way of learning an already super easy language to learn. Hopefully, this way, I wont muck it up. LOL
edit on 28-4-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Let us know how it's going in a few weeks, interested to see if the site helps move you forward (I've always fallen into the camp that believes one must actively use/speak the language in order to really learn it) but I can see how a site like this can certainly get you going...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Mostly posting to save the link...but all the same this sounds cool and I will be giving it a shot soon. Maybe I'll post back in Russian lol!
edit on 28-4-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hi, my brother has invented a whole language dictionary included, well its partly a stolen language i guess you could call it but he has made up lots of words too, anyway its so many european languages germany slavic and maybe Swiss etc, i would have to go off line to give exact details, but its pretty cool. I love languages, I am a kiwi and my husband is Indonesian and it's amazing how many bahasa and java words are the same as Maori or one letter different. reply to: JohnPhoenix

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

great site..never heard of this....ive always messed with duolingo or live mocha but this look interesting!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Interesting!!!
Posting to look at later.
Thank you

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i cant see how it would help.

lang8 is the best language learning tool by far.

IMO

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thank You! What a Great Site. So simple and fun I might add.

new topics

top topics

join