It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing NDE, Pilot Bi-Locates and Creates Reality Out of Thin Air!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have searched ATS and have not found anything posted about this case before.

Hi Everyone, tis me again. Today I would like to present a case that gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. It gives me the chills not because it presents the idea that there is life after death, not because of the bi-location experienced, but because it shows us all the we are indeed able to manifest reality.

I truly believe that underneath it all, we are creator gods. Able to manifest physical reality at the speed of thought.

Ah but of course if that were the case then we would all have brand new sports cars and mansions and vaults full of money manifest overnight......but that doesn't happen....Why?

Its my belief that even though we possess the power to manifest we also posses a minimum level of doubt. That voice in our head that tells us "dont be silly, you cant magically make things appear out of thin air"

And its this doubt that creates a short circuit in the manifestation process....and it is almost impossible to remove this layer of doubt that is with us wherever we go...we are too conditioned to believe otherwise..

Now I present to you this case, which i think is an example of the power of manifestation on steroids, something that apparently left physical proof of an NDE.

My brief take on it before you watch the video:

A man has a NDE, and bi locates without knowing that he is dead. His head is bleeding from the trauma, and he is using a paper towel roll to blot his head and throwing away the soaked paper towels...because he had NO DOUBT that he was still alive, his consciousness manifested the paper towels as real physical objects which were later to remain at the crash site.

The Crash While operating as the chief pilot for a Canadian air service, I crashed shortly after take off. I had a catastrophic engine failure. Panic was my immediate response, but my training kicked in … I tried restarts, [but] could not get it to fire. I secured the engine and prepared for a crash landing. As the floats on the aircraft started to make contact with the tree tops, I pulled back and purposely stalled the aircraft and the left wing dropped and I felt the impact with the first tree. At that moment, everything went into super slow motion. I watched the wing wrap around the tree and watched my wing tear off the aircraft… then everything went black and I was out for the remainder of the crash through the trees.

I fully had accepted this was my time to die, and I went from pure panic for the first 30 seconds, to an almost peaceful calm that this was how I was going to die. I woke up in the aircraft and was bleeding very badly from [my] head. I noted the severe injuries to my arm and [my] complete upper body was broken. I realized I should exit the aircraft as soon as possible as there was a risk of fire. … I exited the aircraft. … [I took paper towels with me and blotted the blood on my head to stop it from running into my eyes as I walked along the treeline] Discovery, Horror I looked to the aircraft now about 50 feet away from me. The cockpit windows were level with the ground so I could see into the cockpit when I sat down.

To my … horror, I saw the captains seat upside down and an arm and leg dangling from it! I knew at that moment I was looking at myself. I then looked around and saw a beautiful blue sky like none I’d ever witnessed. … There was not a single sound, not a bird, not even a whisper of wind. I was quickly very comfortable and felt very safe there. I then looked back into the cockpit to confirm what I saw, and sure enough I was still hanging there upside down in my seat. At that exact moment, I uttered the words ” …I’m dead.” I instantly went out at that moment.

link

Share your thoughts folks!!

GeminiSky

edit on 28-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

I was in a bad accident when I was away at college 35 years ago. I had the same feeling as this guy when the van I was driving was hit broad side by a pick-up truck traveling at 50 mph. The trucks front end actually pierced through the van right behind my drivers seat. When I was hit, everything started going in slow motion just like what this guy mentioned. I kept yelling out "this is it" as if it was my time to die.

I recall it was a really weird sensation. However, I didn't have anything happen afterwards like this guy experienced. I came through the accident with just a bump on my head. The hole behind my drivers seat was about 4ft wide. When I called home to tell my mother what happened later on that night, she let out a big sigh of relief and told me around the same time I had the accident, she was brushing her hair in looking into a mirror and started smelling a bouquet roses and had a premonition I was involved in an accident.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Would have been good if the helicopter pilots had taken pics as they approached the crash site. Is it possible the paper towels were blown out of the craft by the helicopter?

I've had the slow motion effect. I was on the back of a motor bike. The guy in control hit a corner too fast and the back end slid out, then it gripped again and as the bike shot upright we both flew into the air, it was then that everything slowed right down.
This was about 30 years ago but I can still see the entire event. I landed on my feet but fell onto my knees and slid on the grass verge for quite a long way, I got up completely un-harmed. My friend hit the road and the bone in his arm and elbow was exposed because the road tore all the skin away.

I'm convinced it was the slow motion that saved me from more serious injury. Maybe I manifested my safe landing?
edit on 28-4-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky
I...because he had NO DOUBT that he was still alive, his consciousness manifested the paper towels as real physical objects

Howdy... Thats a good take on why the paper towels had manifested ...
I always struggled with this mans account .. Cos the gentleman looks and seems quite sincere .. and the crash and wreckage can all be corroborated .. as well as the paper towels with HIS blood ..

I had never heard of this, in any other NDE, and so didnt consider it was possible .. and i have read about and watched probably over 2000 in past 30 years ... whilst many NDErs were able to create using thought, it would happen in another plane they had travelled to .. not here on earth ..

Also many NDErs were unaware they were dead initially, and could not even touch a relative, never mind manifest objects .... also ones who are aware they are dead, are unable to touch relatives, or manifest anything ...

I do like your explanation tho ...

Perhaps this guy spirit has a natural ability to manipulate matter, when free of his body .. more so than many 'ghosties' it would seem ... i have heard a few times, that some are more masterful at this ability than others ... Gods will permitting ...

yeah ... i don't disbelieve his story .. but very much want to understand the paper towel part...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I was in a bad accident when I was away at college 35 years ago. I had the same feeling as this guy when the van I was driving was hit broad side by a pick-up truck traveling at 50 mph. The trucks front end actually pierced through the van right behind my drivers seat. When I was hit, everything started going in slow motion just like what this guy mentioned. I kept yelling out "this is it" as if it was my time to die.

I recall it was a really weird sensation. However, I didn't have anything happen afterwards like this guy experienced. I came through the accident with just a bump on my head. The hole behind my drivers seat was about 4ft wide. When I called home to tell my mother what happened later on that night, she let out a big sigh of relief and told me around the same time I had the accident, she was brushing her hair in looking into a mirror and started smelling a bouquet roses and had a premonition I was involved in an accident.

There have been many instances like this...such as a twin having a sharp pain in their body at the time another twin died...but I am more interested in this pilot manifesting paper towels while out of body!!!

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

originally posted by: GeminiSky
I...because he had NO DOUBT that he was still alive, his consciousness manifested the paper towels as real physical objects

Howdy... Thats a good take on why the paper towels had manifested ...
I always struggled with this mans account .. Cos the gentleman looks and seems quite sincere .. and the crash and wreckage can all be corroborated .. as well as the paper towels with HIS blood ..

I had never heard of this, in any other NDE, and so didnt consider it was possible .. and i have read about and watched probably over 2000 in past 30 years ... whilst many NDErs were able to create using thought, it would happen in another plane they had travelled to .. not here on earth ..

Also many NDErs were unaware they were dead initially, and could not even touch a relative, never mind manifest objects .... also ones who are aware they are dead, are unable to touch relatives, or manifest anything ...

I do like your explanation tho ...

Perhaps this guy spirit has a natural ability to manipulate matter, when free of his body .. more so than many 'ghosties' it would seem ... i have heard a few times, that some are more masterful at this ability than others ... Gods will permitting ...

yeah ... i don't disbelieve his story .. but very much want to understand the paper towel part...

I really believe that we have the ability to manipulate reality in the same way we are able to in a lucid dream....full roam to change our surroundings, people, places and things...

Its just that in this waking reality we have been conditioned to believe its impossible...and we have become experts at manifesting that reality...where no magic exists!!

I really want to know about those paper towels myself!!

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've never known exactly what to believe regarding out of body experiences, even though I have had experiences related to me from people I trust completely. The thing is, it is possible that your subconscious mind, having a map of a location that it has seen, even though you consciously don't realize it, could create the effect of being in a location, even though your physical body is where it was to begin with.

If that doesn't make sense let me try to explain it another way. Your subconscious mind knows things that you are not consciously aware of, because if you were aware of ALL the information your brain takes in, it would be sheer mental chaos. So you have a filter more or less. So if you've seen a location your subconscious mind could easily have "photographed" it, and therefore could also create the illusion that you are experiencing that location from different points.

I am not saying this is definitely a good explanation or a correct one, but it is a possibility. This would go for any OBE, even while asleep. The problem with this idea could come if someone is visiting a location while having one of these experiences, but they've never physically visited the location. There is the possibility that they've seen it on TV, in a book, etc., and just don't remember as much.

There are other problems with this hypothesis, but only in certain cases. So the major question is whether people are truly going out of their body, or whether their brain is making them believe they are going out of their body. I believe in an after-life, and if an afterlife can exist, than certainly OBE's can exist.

I think that the major piece of evidence in this case, and most cases don't seem to have such evidence, is the pieces of paper towels strewn about well outside the aircraft. Now it would be hard for someone to claim that the OBE aspect of this story is a hoax, because others, the rescuers especially, should be able to corroborate whether such evidence was indeed found outside the aircraft. And if there were no other passengers, there is not any scientific explanation for the evidence in question. It aligns perfectly with this man's experiences.

Now with all that said, here is what very well could be going on: Just like in certain instances of paranormal phenomena, non-physical beings, including the guy in the story, can interact with physical objects. I have read cases of OBE's where the person was not able to physically interact with the world, or only in a very limited capacity. Physical interaction in the case of paranormal activity, which in some manner must be related to OBE's, occurs relatively frequently from what I understand, although it is usually nothing extraordinarily dramatic. A doorknob will turn, sometimes the door will open, footsteps are heard even though nobody can see anything, people get touched, slapped, choked, and have other physical things done to them, although usually it just involves a quick touch of the hair, or on the back, or something like that. Many times physical objects will have been moved, and occasionally witnesses see the object while it is moving. A glass will jump off the table and crash to the floor, or go sliding down the bar with lots of force behind it, etc, etc...

So it seems possible that a "ghost" is in the same state of existence as a person who is having an OBE. The simplest explanation is that it is another plane of existence, another dimension perhaps, that somehow exists everywhere. It must exist within our own 3 dimensional, physical world. But obviously such a world must have scientific processes occurring. It is just something that we are not advanced enough to understand.

I predict that one day science will be able to explain these types of phenomena, and will treat such things as actually existing independently of a person's mind. Obviously the brain itself is not necessary, considering that even without it these entities survive. There are no physical processes to keep them alive, which bolsters the idea of a soul. Our problem is that we do not understand how something like this is possible. How can a being think and act and move without physical processes occurring?

Another possibility is that this other world is not governed by natural law, but instead is a divine creation of some sort. However it is my belief that although God exists, He created everything with underlying laws and processes. Whether humans are capable of determining these laws I do not know. They are capable, as we have seen in our own lives, but it is possible that the structure itself will never give up its secrets. For instance, the idea that by simply observing a particle you can alter its behavior.

Most people know about this by now, but if not, wave-particle duality is basically an idea that states that all matter exhibits properties of both waves and particles. The double slit experiment shows us that interacting with the beam of light shot at the slits, simply observing the light itself, changes its behavior. The basic interpretation is that only after they are detected or observed can you determine just what they're doing. The possible implications are enormous, although some maintain that it is our limited understanding that brings about this paradox, which I do not believe.

So maybe a tree that falls in a forest doesn't make a sound if nobody is around to hear it, lol. No, but perhaps in this alternate dimension located within our physical world, quantum effects that we have yet to understand play in to what is going on. We do not have the tools at present to explain paranormal activity. It will take a very long time, if we ever get there. Anyway, the point I wanted to make was that perhaps the system itself is designed so that humans can only go so far. We can only establish probabilities, not certainties, among other interesting conclusions.

There must be some type of quantum processes at work to explain an entire dimension that does not behave like our own. But perhaps the laws of physics in this other dimension are totally different. But if that is the case, then how can a person carry over to this other dimension while keeping their thoughts and individuality, just not their physical body? It is quite confusing in my opinion.
edit on 4/28/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I like one of the scenarios you proposed....the out of body pilot did not manifest the paper towels but instead physically manipulated an existing paper towel roll that was already in the aircraft.....

This would be plausible except for the problem of the blood...was the blood manifested? You could say that maybe the paper towels were already soaked from the crash...but i find that hard to swallow..

Either way this is a fascinating case!!

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I remember i heard there was an experiment once were a doctor put pictures up above the cubards in a room were people had obe/nde and floated up out of their body and saw the pictures and told him exactly what they saw when came back round and apperantly the pics they had never seen before matched up...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoovDawg
I remember i heard there was an experiment once were a doctor put pictures up above the cubards in a room were people had obe/nde and floated up out of their body and saw the pictures and told him exactly what they saw when came back round and apperantly the pics they had never seen before matched up...

Yes I do remember that one myself....but this case is more fascinating IMO...have you watched the video?

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Would have been good if the helicopter pilots had taken pics as they approached the crash site. Is it possible the paper towels were blown out of the craft by the helicopter?

I've had the slow motion effect. I was on the back of a motor bike. The guy in control hit a corner too fast and the back end slid out, then it gripped again and as the bike shot upright we both flew into the air, it was then that everything slowed right down.
This was about 30 years ago but I can still see the entire event. I landed on my feet but fell onto my knees and slid on the grass verge for quite a long way, I got up completely un-harmed. My friend hit the road and the bone in his arm and elbow was exposed because the road tore all the skin away.

I'm convinced it was the slow motion that saved me from more serious injury. Maybe I manifested my safe landing?

Hey man, let me share my recent experience. Im a kiwi living and working in Aus.
I went back to NZ for the christmas holidays, and was over there for a month.
I brought myself a nice zippy 250 for transport, and decided to take it for a ride one evening.
I was in an unfamiliar city, (never been there before and it was my 3 or 4th day), and was staying with my brother.
We duct tapped my phone to the front so I could record an awesome road I found about 2 kms away. So earlier that day (morning) I had been up and down the 5 odd km stretch of winding corners and hills. It was in a 50kph zone (30mph), and very residential, with houses, side streets, drive ways and intersection.
Now a bit of detail here, My brother and his partner were flowen up to the city from another city about 15 driving hours away as his partner was experiencing pregnancy difficulties and thier regional hospital couldnt help. I was travelling down the country to meet him at his place and stay. Now I left the top of NZ in the morning of 1st jan 2014 and arrived at the city mentioned at 6pm. I had to stay the night and catch a ferry to travel the next 15 hours to his house. As I had just ran out of money untill the morning, I decided to jump on the ferrie and sleep at a car park when I got off. I was waiting in line to board and he rung me and said that he had just been flowen up and wanted to know what i was doing. I told him i was about to jump on the ferrie, and he said no. (It was pure luck/chance that this happened. Other wise my trip down would have been a faliure and I wouldnt get to see him.) Anyways back on track, I got to stay with him in hospital provided apartment complex for families with children in hospital. Well on the third day we were walking down the corridors of the hospital after spending the day with his partner and I told him that I was experiencing what I call intuition, I told him that I was feeling that I was about to die in a motorcycle crash. He and I had spoken about intuition and how I seemed to understand and manifest it greatly more than others, (also I believe that I am an Indigo ). He told me that he didnt want to beieve that, and its not going to happen.

Also to add, that this conversation was on the 3 of jan 2014. The day before christmas I was with my mum at a small town fair and I picked up a maori necklace and observed it and put it down not thinking anything of it (my family has strong maori heritage despite being white skinned). Well low and behold on christmas day we were all unrapping gifts and I put a small one to the side and saved it for last, and it was the necklace, my mum told me right then that so long as I kept it on my neck, her spirit would keep me safe.

Back to the conversation between my brother and I about my intuition telling me that I was about to be involved in a MC crash. We talked abit more about it and I still hadent recieved peice, I knew it was going to happen, I was waiting for it.

Well the next morning we recieved news that my brother's best friend had been involved in a MC crash over night and was in ICU in his home town. My brother told me and I just knew that I had mis read my intuition and some how I had recieved psychic energy from my brother about his mate. I felt better thinking that It wasnt going to be crashing.

Then I went out riding the morning (the 4th of jan). This is when I foung the nice road. I rode it about 5 or so times and went back telling my brother how much i liked it, He decied to tape my phone on the front so i could record it for him. Well that afternoon about 430ish I went down the road, and a couple corners in I had a moment that I knew was an intuition moment, I feel reality fade slightly and the feeling/knowing of it comes in, and I run wide around a sharp corner, and had the bike about 3 inches off the barrier, almost hitting it and going down a cliff. This is where slow motion comes into it, every nano second of that corner was slow motion, i somehow remember looking straight ahead and down the cliff at the same time, to this day i explain that by the fact that my subconcious was looking all around me, in front and side ways and behind, i guess through the imput of my eyes and from what had been stored in memory. well i made the corner and the next few, but i had a scare and was going WAY slower than i had the previous trips.

So I came around another blind corner fine and good, then a car was waiting at an side road, giving way to me, as i was riding along my lane the car pulled out, looked at me, and stopped in my lane (about 35 feet ahead). im guessing that the driver didnt see me untill late. I had no time to brake so i swerved into the opposite lane and right ahead of me a car was turning over the lane. This is when I crashed.
Again I had no time to brake fully, but I did slow down from about 50km-30km. and this is when the real intense slow motion came. As my bike was just starding to impact (I remember seeing the plastic on my wind shield start to crack) I pushed hard on my foot pegs and handle bars and propelled my self back wards.
I remember every nano second of what happened next.
I was going through the air upside down (facing the sky, back to the road) and I was heading for asphelt, I did a full 180 turn so my face was to the gound while turning in the direction of a grassy patch on the side of the road.
I flew past a sign pole and landed on my shoulder and rolled to my feet.

Now for the last 2 years me and my house mate have spent at least 15-45 mins of EVERY SINGLE night doing what we call ninja training. Training trust in the subconcuios and refle skills, among other things.

To this day what I did on to get off that bike was nearly impossible, my body mass was moving one direction and I instantly reversed that, changed direction agian mid air and landed the way I had trained and even stayed on my feet.

There was also 4 witness on a balcony watching the whole thing, and I remember that when they came down to help, one ran up and immediatly asked if I was a professional NINJA, now ego aside I took great joy in that. It proved to me that every time my friends said that our ninja training was stupid and pointless, I always reply that you never know when it will save your life.

Now I got a trip to the hospital in an ambulance to get checked in case there was internal injury or spinal damage(usuall for riders after MC crash). and I met my brother. Later we went to our apartment and talked the whole thing over and i noticed that my necklace was on the dresser... cont below

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jester420

when Ioticed that my necklace was on the dresser I told my brother that I dont remember taking it off, he said I didnt wear it and he was worried when I left.
this has all supprised me to this day

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I wasn't going to reply to this post because it brings back frightening memories for me from when I was younger and quite the daredevil and adrenaline junkie. I have had two major near death experiences, one of which included an OBE. No objects materialized in either case, but the slow motion effect occurred in both cases.

The first case was in March of 1985. I was 19 and had just left a party at about 3am and ended up getting myself into a major police chase through four counties. I won't go into all the details of the chase, but it lasted over an hour and reached speeds well over 130 mph. That's how fast I was going when I crashed on the interstate. Just before the crash, everything got weird. Everything went into super slow motion and then I left my body. I was suddenly just behind and above my body watching myself drive the car. It was like I was looking over the back of my own head. I could only watch my body's movements as I had no control at all over them. Also there was no more sound at all. Utter silence as the car crashed. Then suddenly I was back in my body and they were pulling me out of the car through the windshield. I was banged up a little, but was for the most part completely unharmed by the crash. I never hit my head nor lost consciousness the whole time, so I definitely did not dream up that experience due to any head trauma. I'm 48 years old now and I've never forgotten what happened to me that night.

The second case was not as dramatic as the first, but is relevant nonetheless. I was cliff diving with some friends one day. It was an 80 foot high cliff at a lake. At the top, there was a short path that led to a small rock outcropping that we would run down and then jump. Well, the rock up there had gotten very wet and slippery from the multiple times my friends and I had already jumped from it. Needless to say, when it was my turn, I slipped on the wet rock and fell head first down the cliff. I instantly knew that I was probably about to die on the rocks below and everything went into super slow motion mode and there was no sound at all, same as the first case. The only difference this time was that I didn't leave my body. I did in fact land on the rocks at the base of the cliff and I never hit the water because I didn't get enough outward momentum to clear the rocks when I fell from the top. The way I landed was bizarre. Somehow my head and shoulders slid into a groove between two giant rocks and it acted as a brake of sorts and that's how I ended up, upside down with my back against the cliff and the top of my head in the water and I was looking out across the lake at water level wondering what just happened to me. Again, I escaped major injury. All it did was jam my neck and I couldn't turn my head for a few weeks until it healed.

Anyway, I hope my story will be beneficial to someone somewhere. These are just the two major incidents that I'll never forget. As many crazy things as I've done, I should have been killed many times over and yet I'm still here, although much more prepared and know what to expect when my time comes. These experiences have also confirmed without any doubt to me that the end of life in this body is not the end of my existence.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky Is it me or does he have a skeleton in the photo behind him and also a black dark entity near the door in the background.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
To all the people who have shared their experiences I want to say thank you! They are amazing to read and think about. .

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ah but of course if that were the case then we would all have brand new sports cars and mansions and vaults full of money manifest overnight......but that doesn't happen....Why?
-

People always say this and it gives me a laugh! IF you could manifest ANYTHING why manifest money!

Its my belief that even though we possess the power to manifest we also posses a minimum level of doubt. That voice in our head that tells us "dont be silly, you cant magically make things appear out of thin air"

I have always thought this, and if so I would bet scientists have taken babies and raised them watching fake manifestations as real from birth, to see if they could do so when there is a believe that reality allows it that their "parents" do it and it is common.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

and the crash and wreckage can all be corroborated .. as well as the paper towels with HIS blood ..
-

have you done so, where is the proof? the collaboration? I would like to see that.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

But if that is the case, then how can a person carry over to this other dimension while keeping their thoughts and individuality, just not their physical body? It is quite confusing in my opinion. -

So maybe the memory is stored elsewhere and not in the brain...computer like maybe. Perhaps nightly downloads get you through the plan each day.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

But if that is the case, then how can a person carry over to this other dimension while keeping their thoughts and individuality, just not their physical body? It is quite confusing in my opinion. -

So maybe the memory is stored elsewhere and not in the brain...computer like maybe. Perhaps nightly downloads get you through the plan each day.

Yes I too have a feeling that memories and consciousness is stored non-locally...like that guy who physically had 3/4 of his brain chopped off due to an accident, yet still had full faculties and ability to think normally...

I think that we can only pick up the spots on the gray matter where the soul interfaces with the physical human body, like the prefrontal cortex...and we think that this area is responsible for thought....when really its just an interface point..a receiver for the transmitter of the soul..

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sk8ergrl
a reply to: GeminiSky Is it me or does he have a skeleton in the photo behind him and also a black dark entity near the door in the background.

I noticed the dark entity shape to the left but think it must have been something there, something that just looked like that shape, and seemed to move a bit, flicker I think it would be film rendering perhaps. But started paying attention to the energy in the video it seemed to have some movements.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join