It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing NDE, Pilot Bi-Locates and Creates Reality Out of Thin Air!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

But if that is the case, then how can a person carry over to this other dimension while keeping their thoughts and individuality, just not their physical body? It is quite confusing in my opinion. -

So maybe the memory is stored elsewhere and not in the brain...computer like maybe. Perhaps nightly downloads get you through the plan each day.

Yes I too have a feeling that memories and consciousness is stored non-locally...like that guy who physically had 3/4 of his brain chopped off due to an accident, yet still had full faculties and ability to think normally...

I think that we can only pick up the spots on the gray matter where the soul interfaces with the physical human body, like the prefrontal cortex...and we think that this area is responsible for thought....when really its just an interface point..a receiver for the transmitter of the soul..

GS

There was also the case of children born with about ten per cent of the normal grey matter, that went on to University. Or the severely epileptic child who had half her brain disconnected so the fits wouldn't kill her .If done early enough half a brain is enough for a normal life.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

But if that is the case, then how can a person carry over to this other dimension while keeping their thoughts and individuality, just not their physical body? It is quite confusing in my opinion. -

So maybe the memory is stored elsewhere and not in the brain...computer like maybe. Perhaps nightly downloads get you through the plan each day.

Yes I too have a feeling that memories and consciousness is stored non-locally...like that guy who physically had 3/4 of his brain chopped off due to an accident, yet still had full faculties and ability to think normally...

I think that we can only pick up the spots on the gray matter where the soul interfaces with the physical human body, like the prefrontal cortex...and we think that this area is responsible for thought....when really its just an interface point..a receiver for the transmitter of the soul..

GS

There was also the case of children born with about ten per cent of the normal grey matter, that went on to University. Or the severely epileptic child who had half her brain disconnected so the fits wouldn't kill her .If done early enough half a brain is enough for a normal life.

I still cant get over how this guy materialized the paper towels!!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

I have experienced some manifestations in my life... I too was fascinated on how it happened. One was my own manifestation (non NDE related) but nonetheless, the other experiences were 'Apports' (google it).

When I was young, I was at a high-school rehearsal for a magic act that I was doing. The act had to be 10 mins, or you didn't get the part. When it came time for 'tryouts' and forgot my first opening effect at home. I was devastated, the trick was a talking routine and was my first 3 mins, there was no way I could get the show if I didn't do it. I explained to some backstage people that I forgot my opening effect, explained it was this domino that was about a 8x10 size.. a few moments later a stage hand said .. "Is this it?" My jaw dropped. This was a professional metal version of this trick. One that I didn't own, because it was expensive.. he said "I just found it laying backstage". I told him that wasn't mine, but it would do. I performed flawlessly on my try-out and got the job. I kept the trick but it disappeared from my possession...I usually keep all my magic props in order...today I have no clue what happen to it... perhaps disappeared?

Since then, I have had other things manifest. Weird things... the last was a missing puzzle piece for my daughter. We found it sitting on a chair I always sit on... days later, after everyone searched the room over and over. I almost think that was a spiritual manifest of some kind.

My wife's grandmother died, the next day her favorite flower bloomed in our backyard. We were amazed, because we never planted it and it was November in Ohio.

I think our reality is thought before physical. I believe our loved ones from the afterlife can manifest objects with ease.

A couple other apport stories:

After my grandma died in 2013, my mother who lost her earing at my grandma's house at Xmas - the day after she died, she found it laying by her car door in the garage.

My wife lost her grandma's ring (very expensive) at Lowes one evening. I faintly remembering her playing with it on the way to Lowes (mental note, for some reason); she remembers spinning it on her finger. She noticed it was gone, right as we were driving away from Lowes, so we went back and searched the store all over and followed our footsteps back. She was very upset by it. About a year later, she somehow found it, while digging in the garden, it appears from dirt of the earth, about 3 inches down. We know without a doubt she had it on that day at Lowes.

This stuff does happen! And is amazing. When you think that at a cellular level there is really just a bunch of space and nothingness, anything can happen. Positive thoughts and prayers to you all!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I wonder how close the chopper landing was. Was it a roll of papertowels, or were they just some single napkins like many of us keep in our car? Either way, it would be feasible to say that while unconscious he bled onto the nearby paper products and then when the chopper landed the wind force blew the paper outside of the plane, scattering them.

Just playing Devil's advocate, although I am not ruling out anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think this case suggest the reality of existence, life, spirit, that we are co-creators.

I suggest that we roll off all negative thoughts and put in our minds, only our goals and positive thoughts. For the world, for our families, for ourselves, think positive high frequency loving thoughts. When they create distractions and stir the pot on our emotions in world events and movies. We need to say, this is false information. And roll it off and keep picturing the world we want and taking steps towards it. The emotion and believability part is something that we need to learn how to accomplish.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky I am so amazed at the power of this NDE.He was definitely meant to share his story.If we knew what we were really capable of,can you imagine how differently some of us would live.Thank you for sharing this video it is truly amazing.I am so glad he shared.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicgypsy
a reply to: GeminiSky I am so amazed at the power of this NDE.He was definitely meant to share his story.If we knew what we were really capable of,can you imagine how differently some of us would live.Thank you for sharing this video it is truly amazing.I am so glad he shared.

Your welcome, and you are right this is an amazing case!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

GS

There's also the hypothalamus, which is like the autopilot for the brain when moving around. It also associates emotions and memories with the current surroundings. That's located in the deep center of the brain inside the brain stem. The two seems to manage a balance between doing things automatically like moving around an office floor and making conscious decisions. There was one guy who had his pre-frontal cortex removed due to an injury, and he said he had become more impulsive rather than rational.

edit on 30-4-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If we are simply convinced manifesting is impossible, when it actually is very possible, then why don't babies manifest big teats full of milk before they're told wishes don't come true? Err...wait... maybe they do manifest those mammary glands... heh, but that is a partial flaw to that line of thought. There should be more fantastical things appearing everywhere if it were that simple.

I do think we are powerful and this reality must be somewhat malleable and consensus might "harden" everything ... I've seen and experienced stuff termed "magik" working... but it's more subtle and limited to what already exists... usually.

I've read the accounts of folks who've run into mystics saying this same general thing about the relativity of consensus reality... Long wrote about a Hawaiian shaman manifesting a grove of coconut trees to illustrate that point, if one believes the account... and there are a slew of others.

The concentration, or state of mind, must be difficult to achieve or the logical, causal reality around us would break down far more often than it does. There must be more to it... but maybe that's just what they want us to think...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

If we are simply convinced manifesting is impossible, when it actually is very possible, then why don't babies manifest big teats full of milk before they're told wishes don't come true? Err...wait... maybe they do manifest those mammary glands... heh, but that is a partial flaw to that line of thought. There should be more fantastical things appearing everywhere if it were that simple.

I do think we are powerful and this reality must be somewhat malleable and consensus might "harden" everything ... I've seen and experienced stuff termed "magik" working... but it's more subtle and limited to what already exists... usually.

I've read the accounts of folks who've run into mystics saying this same general thing about the relativity of consensus reality... Long wrote about a Hawaiian shaman manifesting a grove of coconut trees to illustrate that point, if one believes the account... and there are a slew of others.

The concentration, or state of mind, must be difficult to achieve or the logical, causal reality around us would break down far more often than it does. There must be more to it... but maybe that's just what they want us to think...

Maybe that wasn't manifestation, buy instead tuning into a timeline/reality where the grove of trees already existed? Because there are infinite probabilities there can be infinite alternate realities..

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've had many different thoughts on this matter.
I agree, all it takes is the tiniest, sliver of doubt.
Then again, maybe for this particular existence we agreed on a set of rules and drew the line ourselves.

Here was my thought process a few minutes ago:
What if I tried it a bit right now?
Oh ha, ha. That is obviously ridiculous!
Well, I dunno...maybe there can now be milk in my tea?
But...what will you do when you see there ISN'T milk in your tea?
Ah well, now you've gone and ruined it!
What are you afraid of doing? Failing? Or succeeding?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakendhybrid
I've had many different thoughts on this matter.
I agree, all it takes is the tiniest, sliver of doubt.
Then again, maybe for this particular existence we agreed on a set of rules and drew the line ourselves.

Here was my thought process a few minutes ago:
What if I tried it a bit right now?
Oh ha, ha. That is obviously ridiculous!
Well, I dunno...maybe there can now be milk in my tea?
But...what will you do when you see there ISN'T milk in your tea?
Ah well, now you've gone and ruined it!
What are you afraid of doing? Failing? Or succeeding?

yes its rather tricky=)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Another amazing thread!! too bad they didn't collect some of the paper towels to do dna testing on

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
Another amazing thread!! too bad they didn't collect some of the paper towels to do dna testing on

Oh thanks, I wish all could see my amazingness. Im sure they did collect the paper towels...but there is not any more info...

GS

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

me ? ... why do i have to do so .... i never said i corroborated it ... all i did was respond to OP ... yes .. when i watched the initial documentary, part of the information conveyed was that these thing i mentioned were confirmed at the time .. are documented , and therefor can be corroborated ...

feel free to go ahead and do it yourself ... enjoy

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This is totally awesome.

I read or heard something a while back. It went something like...

"Matter cannot create consciousness, therefore Conciousness can only create matter"

This ties in with this case pretty nicely. I like to believe Humans have alot more to them than what we are being told.

great post

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GallopingFish

This is totally awesome.

I read or heard something a while back. It went something like...

"Matter cannot create consciousness, therefore Conciousness can only create matter"

This ties in with this case pretty nicely. I like to believe Humans have alot more to them than what we are being told.

great post

we always hear that the powers that be are afraid we will find out who we really are one day. ... and the power we have over them. ..

GS

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Its an interesting idea...that one can create their own reality yet they also have a governor in place preventing them from doing so...that just so happens to be impossible to remove.

Its kinda like saying I have the power to walk through walls if only this wall wasn't here...

I've dabbled and played with the manifestation thing and as best I can tell its a lot like an Native American Rain Dance....just keep dancing just keep dancing...eventually it will rain and when it does...it was most certainly because you kept dancing! Kinda like a forcefully induced correlation interpreted as causation.

I do believe we manifest in different ways though...I think people manifest powerful independent interpretations of things...that don't necessary change the "things"...but just simply how they see them. This doesn't dismiss the power of that though...what we chose to do in life is greatly determined by how we perceive the world around us.
edit on 2-5-2014 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I find it interesting to read about others experiencing slow motion and out of body or OBE. I had a few episodes of slow motion after drinking a little bit. I think it does have something to do with the state of your mind. I used it one time to play an arcade game in a bar for over an hour. It was an old game I believe called Galaga. On a typical day I never got past a certain point. I had been calling it super speed but I believe the effect is the same as described here with people experiencing things in slow motion. The first time I remember slow motion was due to lack of sleep and it was awkward because I was moving slow as well. My brain somehow was working a lot faster I thought. It was out of sync with reality. I thought initially it was some type of long lasting hallucination while awake.

The next time I experienced slow motion, I could move fast but simply observed everything else as if in slow motion. I have speculated that I typically operate at this much higher speed but that I am typically inhibited for some unknown reason and that on a few occassions, drinking beer removed a block temporarily. That would explain why on many occassions, others just seem so slow on occassion.

I suppose this question is unknown. Did the roll of paper towels that were in the plane end up outside the plane or were there two rolls of paper towels? I was thinking someone out of body could manipulate objects. So maybe while out of body, the paper towels were picked up and moved outside the plane.

The blood on the towels is weird. If someone wanted to not believe anything weird, they might just believe the wind blew the paper towels against a bloody body and separated after getting blood soaked and kept blowing out of the plane all over the place or wherever they might have settled at. It does seem strange to wonder if you could pick up physical objects while out of body and have out of body blood soak into a paper towel.

I thought one dream I had was kind of weird. I thought I was at work in the dream. It seemed real. I accidentally started a fire. Later that morning I woke up realizing it must have been a dream. I went to work and was told there was a small fire they were trying to figure out how it started. It was in the same location as in my dream at the same work station. When I'm not tired, I may try experimenting to see if I can manifest something. If something did appear, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else said the object had always been there if it was noticeable. I've speculated that I died without realizing it and woke up in a slightly alternate reality. I do not want my reality changing willy nilly. I think that would drive me crazy.

Thanks for sharing your stories. It gives me something new to wonder about.
edit on 2/5/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
two parallel realities merging into one...we will see that more often from now on.

....a lot of "good sources" (some will know who i mean) predicted that this will happen more and more....as we are becoming more aware of possibilites and are therefore not so rigid in our reality structure...anymore..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join