It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine, Cramatorsk, journalists and locals spot blackwater guy from Baghdad

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: QuantumEffects
a reply to: lightedhype

Please go read every headline under the "USA" section of RT. It is laughable how anti-US everything on that website is. You have to realize how ever much propaganda the US is pushing, the Russians are peddling the same amount of crap. I swear there are multiple paid Russians on this site or half you people are just ignorant.

It is one thing to have biased reporting, quite another to be a full fledge propaganda machine.

They are indeed completely different. RT is a full fledge propaganda machine.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: lightedhype

Please go read every headline under the "USA" section of RT. It is laughable how anti-US everything on that website is. You have to realize how ever much propaganda the US is pushing, the Russians are peddling the same amount of crap. I swear there are multiple paid Russians on this site or half you people are just ignorant.

It is one thing to have biased reporting, quite another to be a full fledge propaganda machine.

They are indeed completely different. RT is a full fledge propaganda machine.

BUUUURRRRRRNNNN!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Likely a Russian stooge/setup

Typical propaganda piece.

Shows/proves nothing.

I agree it shows or proves nothing especially because I don't understand what is being said. I don't agree it is a "Russian stooge" but I can't rule that out as a distinct possibility. It would be just as possible if not more for it to be a plant when you think about it.

Really, though... What are the odds that a single journalist recognizes a single security officer from a different theater? You may very well be right and worthy of an investigation.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You are obviously pro-Russian and anti-American. You post a video and have no idea what is even said in it just so the U.S. looks bad. Followed by a video of RT throwing childish insults towards the U.S.. Why don't you just move if you don't like this country? It's really not that hard.
edit on 26-4-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You are obviously pro-Russian and anti-American. You post a video and have no idea what is even said in it just so the U.S. looks bad. Followed by a video of RT throwing childish insults towards the U.S.. Why don't you just move if youdon't like this country? It's really not that hard.

And YOU would be wrong! I posted the video in hopes people can analyze the video to see what is up. It doesn't take long for people to debunk BS on here. Besides, click my greed button and click my posts. My position is very clear that I am pro-Ukrainian, so don't try to paint me with that brush.

Xcathdra

Rosinitiate

dragonridr

Rosinitiate

Xcathdra
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Care to supply the links to where you obtained all the info you posted, pictures and all please? As well as any links discussing those fliers being used in Egypt and Ukraine.

I find it interesting that as Ukraine fights back, that post pops up...

I'm actually more of a pop-up blocker.

Sources:

The Atlantic - Egyptian Pamphlet translated

Here is a link to all the Egyptian pamphlets in arabic.

Here it is in Ukraine:

12160.info...

The strategic goals are interesting did you read it sounds like the playbook being used. The problem is with the internet material like that is readily available.The question is who would be distributing it and why?

An NGO shell company for spooks to foment unrest in countries that wish to change the political landscape in. What else?

You mean like "self defense forces"?

Basically, but I don't think Russia should Fricker in the Ukraine nor more than NATO/West. This tug-o-war is disgusting and shows no bounds.

The difference here is I generally look at this for what it is because my government doesn't represent me. It represents itself and the few who are privileged to partake from the spoils of its waring. Most if not all nations behave this way therefore I don't support the Russian government or any NATO government. I support the people of Ukraine and pray they can find freedom from all sides. Sadly, however, this won't be the case.....

edit on 26-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: QuantumEffects

I swear there are multiple paid Russians on this site or half you people are just ignorant.

Funny.

The only paid shills I see are Western based:

- Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

- CIA-Sponsored Trolls Monitor Social Media & Interact With Users to Discredit Factual Information

- Social media: Weapon of PsyWar & you’re the target

- Big Brother’s Facebook: UK, US intelligence ‘infiltrating’ social media

- Unwitting Sensors: How DoD is Exploiting Social Media

- Contractor Seeks 'Cyber Warriors' to Help Defend U.S.

- How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

. . . It would be beneficial to your arguement NOT to bring that up lol. . .

Please go read every headline under the "USA" section of RT. It is laughable how anti-US everything on that website is.

And in regards to your RT "USA" section, point out the 'so-called' anti-american propaganda?

If reporting the TRUTH is anti-american then there really is no hope & change for the US.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So here is a possibility that can be researched.

A comment in the youtube posts (most are unintelligible through translate) but check this one out:

"Украинский миротворческий контингент в Ираке — подразделение вооружённых сил Украины, находившееся в составе сил многонациональной коалиции в Ираке в период с 31 июля 2003 до 27 декабря 2005."

Translated:

"Ukrainian peacekeeping contingent in Iraq - a division of the Ukrainian armed forces while in a multinational coalition forces in Iraq in the period from 31 July 2003 to 27 December 2005."

Believable.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: namehere

they are winning where it matters, i mean conspiracy theorists and russians aren't the majority in the west so what does it matter if a few of you are "on to them"?

If it wasn't for conspiracy theorists AND Russians, Syria would be no more than a thought and a parking lot.....in my humble opinion.

If it wasn't for Russia and conspiracy theory's there wouldn't be over 150,000 civilians dead in Syria and Assad would have stepped down like any other civilised and democratic nation on the planet, just like what happened in Egypt & Tunisia and other parts of the world

Of Assad would have stepped down Assad minority in power would have been gone and a Sunni government to govern the 90% Sunni country would have step in and likely built closer ties with other western world friendly Sunni states dropping it ties with Russia

Russia can't be having that now can they, must push more propaganda online to the useful idiots

You are beyond delusional and as such have no desire to engage. Your point is taken and clear after all it is blaring loudly on CNNABCBBCMSMNBCFOX

Again you refuse to answer

That's proof of nothing BTW

I'm not trying to prove anything other than what is happening in this video, whilst swimming through the seas of BS. The odor is most foul and when dealing with such matters, one must accept he/she will get dirty. I'm ok with getting dirty and I'm ok with being wrong. My ego may get bruised but it can handle it, my interest is truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

I'm sure every 1st world country has intelligence officials in the internet. I'm not surprised the U.S. does considering the internet was created by the US Government. The point I was making was that a lot of people here are ignorant and think the US is the only one with propaganda. They're not. Russia is just as bad and it can clearly be seen in RT.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A leaked phone call between EU foreign affairs chair Catherine Ashton and foreign minister from Estonia exposes a startling omission that the sniper who killed so many was hired by maiden leaders

Several newspapers in the UK reported this,but it was brushed under the carpet

US state department official Victoria Nuland was heard saying # the EU in a phone call to the US ambassador to Ukraine

The media concentrated on the F the EU but missed out the section where she tells the ambassador who they want to be the next leader in Ukraine and even members of the government

Western Mercs have been in Ukraine for some time now,it's not surprising as the pathetic little leaches from the west who worship money have been doing everything they can to muscle in and make a quick buck

It's like Georgia all over again when western media lied about who started it,no one is fooled anymore

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

they are winning where it matters, i mean conspiracy theorists and russians aren't the majority in the west so what does it matter if a few of you are "on to them"?

If it wasn't for conspiracy theorists AND Russians, Syria would be no more than a thought and a parking lot.....in my humble opinion.

If it wasn't for Russia and conspiracy theory's there wouldn't be over 150,000 civilians dead in Syria and Assad would have stepped down like any other civilised and democratic nation on the planet, just like what happened in Egypt & Tunisia and other parts of the world

Of Assad would have stepped down Assad minority in power would have been gone and a Sunni government to govern the 90% Sunni country would have step in and likely built closer ties with other western world friendly Sunni states dropping it ties with Russia

Russia can't be having that now can they, must push more propaganda online to the useful idiots

You are beyond delusional and as such have no desire to engage. Your point is taken and clear after all it is blaring loudly on CNNABCBBCMSMNBCFOX

Again you refuse to answer

That's proof of nothing BTW

I'm not trying to prove anything other than what is happening in this video, whilst swimming through the seas of BS. The odor is most foul and when dealing with such matters, one must accept he/she will get dirty. I'm ok with getting dirty and I'm ok with being wrong. My ego may get bruised but it can handle it, my interest is truth.

Again you provided proof of nothing to back up you're claims

You keep saying Ukraine is a US coup

Also can you clear up who this guy is... Nationality, name etc

What happened to the greystone employee pro Russian separatists and you claimed to be an American in yet more lies and propaganda.. Where is he now ?

You're knowingly spreading Pure LIES and propaganda my friend

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
So wait, I'm not an american now?
news to me....

I'm struggling to even comprehend what you are saying. You clearly haven't read any of my posts and enjoy making # up. Good on you for it. But if you reread my posts you will see that I not only acknowledge Russian propaganda throughout this entire thread, I also never claimed this video was authentic. If you look above I even posted a rational explanation as to why he could have been there, i.e. peacekeepers and even acknowledged the possibility of a "Russian stooge" . Have fun arguing with yourself..

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

A leaked phone call between EU foreign affairs chair Catherine Ashton and foreign minister from Estonia exposes a startling omission that the sniper who killed so many was hired by maiden

No it didn't

The phone call revealed absolutely nothing of the sort, Kiev police and other suspects have been detained, it's about time you caught up on the recent sniper developments

edit on 26-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

news to me....

I'm struggling to even comprehend what you are saying. You clearly haven't read any of my posts and enjoy making # up. Good on you for it. But if you reread my posts you will see that I not only acknowledge Russian propaganda throughout this entire thread, I also never claimed this video was authentic. If you look above I even posted a rational explanation as to why he could have been there, i.e. peacekeepers and even acknowledged the possibility of a "Russian stooge" . Have fun arguing with yourself..

I'm asking you for evidence to back up what you're saying,.. I know what you're gonna say, sorry I don't understand what you're saying...

Oh well perhaps we can get it out of you in another thread

Oh and where did I state you're not an American? I don't care of your are or not

(post by Whereismypassword removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

news to me....

Oh and where did I state you're not an American? I don't care of your are or not

What happened to the greystone employee pro Russian separatists and you claimed to be an American in yet more lies and propaganda.. Where is he now ?

Are you not calling me some kind of greystone pro Russian separatists employee or something. Because if you know how to contact there finance dept. please get me that info, I haven't been receiving my checks.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So this video isn't actually of a guy in Blackwater? This should be moved to the HOAX or LOL forums.
edit on 26-4-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

news to me....

Are you not calling me some kind of greystone pro Russian separatists employee or something. Because if you know how to contact there finance dept. please get me that info, I haven't been receiving my checks.

LOL

I think you misunderstood what I meant/said

There was a previous thread to which you posted in with others claiming Russia separatists had caught an American greystone employee

I asked where this propaganda had disappeared to now? It was clearly another staged lie by Russia

I didn't accuse you of being American... HTH

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have no doubt Ukraine is infiltrated from both Russia and the west. I also believe the Ukrainians would genuinely side with Russia over the west if it was forced to chose. I think its sad that Ukraine is stuck between two school yard bullies saying you're with us or with the enemy. That comment didn't go over well for Bush and it isn't working here either.

It's a real shame we have already accepted that Ukraine is no longer their own, instead it is now forced to chose (at gunpoint) whose client state it will become.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join