It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine, Cramatorsk, journalists and locals spot blackwater guy from Baghdad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Please discuss the topic and not each other.

No further warning will be given in this thread.
Please do not respond to this post....

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: Rosinitiate

if it really is what is claimed then so what? it's his job to go where requested as a contractor, whoever pays doesn't matter so why should he feel embarrassed? and what exactly was he caught in besides working and doing a job?

That is the whole problem.. He will do anything for some money in his pocket.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Does any body remember the phrase " White man speak with forked tongue." ?
Seems times haven't changed much.
Americans are up in arms every time a terrorist acts in our country, yet-
We ARM terrorists in other countries!
We have companies whose only job is to be insurgents and militia in other countries...most .often hired by our government!
Why, oh why is it okay for America to go around to other countries and instigate/back uprisings?!!
Why is it okay for America to invade countries on the false pretense restoring peace, or stopping violence and oppression?
It's painfully obvious our country has two faces; one for the sheeple, and one for the rest of the world.

Getting involved in Ukraine has nothing to do with freedom or oppression, or even people. It's all about power and control! And now we send in the 'secret Army' so nobody can figure out what's going on?

If those in power in this world don't figure out how to stop the flow of information on the internet (and soon!) it just may be their undoing.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

for most people syria is less than that though and the only reason we never invaded is because it wouldn't benefit us in any way, besides that turkey and/or israel can take care of it without us.

neither you nor russians have prevented a single thing so don't be so arrogant about the power of your words over events.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Russia Today needs to watch out that it does not get the PressTV treatment.

Yes we are so free that our government now decides what we can or cannot see.

RT must have some real crap equipment installed at YouTube or in the TV cable distribution system because it's always having technical trouble for some unknown reason or another

a reply to: rigel4

Likely a Russian stooge/setup

Typical propaganda piece.

Shows/proves nothing.

No put your hands over your eyes and it's all lies, well would be if you could block your ears at the same time but Russia today takes the camera out of the office and shows whats happening on the ground but then I switch over and see J Kerry talking on the news as if the USA has never attacked anyone.............. ever

a reply to: nugget1

If those in power in this world don't figure out how to stop the flow of information on the internet (and soon!) it just may be their undoing.

We are already seeing this with YouTube, Twitter and Google who are now destorting the internet and hide more of the internet each day

Tweet something that does not fit in with what TPTB want people to hear and the only people that see your tweets is you and Youtube has now removed more video's than it has to show. Google is the worse who always uses the same old 1000-2000 controled source to answer any question you might ask.

These three are now much worse between them than any state propaganda machine and it's not easy to spot or prove but the word is getting out and then we will see how they cope with some intenet equivlant of Russia Today.

Anyone would think that only americans can write software but others will know that all these american corporations are on the payroll of the CIA/NSA/MI5/MOSSAD
edit on 27-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: Toe was tired

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

I loved the video. that man is 100% correct. At least RT tells it like it is, that's what makes me the maddest, America is just as bad if not worse than Russia in its' propaganda and yet Russia gets called on it like everybody called RT state sponsored media but nobody calls cnn or fox state sponsored news? Even though it is....I do not understand it.

Russia is basically corrupt in the open and has the balls to be that way while our government will deny everything to the bitter end and the sheep it eat up. I actually find RT News presents multiple sides of a story much more often than American media does. Makes me sick.

that is exactly it: Russia is playing the filthy game openly while The West acts like they're doing everything right but being bigger arses at the same time, so hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Richardus

originally posted by: lightedhype

I loved the video. that man is 100% correct. At least RT tells it like it is, that's what makes me the maddest, America is just as bad if not worse than Russia in its' propaganda and yet Russia gets called on it like everybody called RT state sponsored media but nobody calls cnn or fox state sponsored news? Even though it is....I do not understand it.

Russia is basically corrupt in the open and has the balls to be that way while our government will deny everything to the bitter end and the sheep it eat up. I actually find RT News presents multiple sides of a story much more often than American media does. Makes me sick.

that is exactly it: Russia is playing the filthy game openly while The West acts like they're doing everything right but being bigger arses at the same time, so hypocrite.

There not that open. I think the real difference here is that America (West) has gotten caught with their pants down 1 too many times so by default some people (me) have a very skeptical view to begin with. Russia on the other hand approaches by taking the highroad. Now I realize that statement can be taken wrong on so many levels but when considering the facts:

From a 2001 Census:

en.wikipedia.org...:Ukraine_cencus_2001_Ethnic_groups.svg

17% may seem marginal but it really isn't. Look at it this way, in America, Hispanics make up 17% of the US population and in some locations they make up the majority. So say one day the US becomes a banana republic with no central government. All the true Americans blame everyone for there woes and begins forming local militia and begins the ethnic cleansing process. Which isn't really a big jump when we look at historical precedence. Would Mexico be justified in annexing some of the southern territory it once owned to protect ethnic Mexicans?

Go a step further, what if Canada became a "cold war" enemy to Mexico as America flounders about? Canada installs a puppet regime in D.C. and Mexico feels the need to protect their borders and their people in the southern states.

So now that we got the moral argument out of the way.....

Do you or anyone think Russia is just in it for the "people" or are they more interested in naval bases, industrial sectors and buffer zones? Are the Ukrainians really running around saying "Russia, save us save us." ....I doubt it.

Of course this is all just my opinion on the outside looking in.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: namehere

they are winning where it matters, i mean conspiracy theorists and russians aren't the majority in the west so what does it matter if a few of you are "on to them"?

If it wasn't for conspiracy theorists AND Russians, Syria would be no more than a thought and a parking lot.....in my humble opinion.

If it wasn't for Russia and conspiracy theory's there wouldn't be over 150,000 civilians dead in Syria and Assad would have stepped down like any other civilised and democratic nation on the planet, just like what happened in Egypt & Tunisia and other parts of the world

Of Assad would have stepped down Assad minority in power would have been gone and a Sunni government to govern the 90% Sunni country would have step in and likely built closer ties with other western world friendly Sunni states dropping it ties with Russia

Russia can't be having that now can they, must push more propaganda online to the useful idiots

So all of the tens of thousands of Syrians that were shot in the back of the head, thrown off buildings, incinerated in ovens, decapitated, cannibalized, crucified, gassed to death...

...by Islamist extremists that went to Syria from Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Chechnya, Algeria, France, Britain, Denmark, USA...

...all that was caused by conspiracy theorists and Russians who wanted to preserve stability in Syria after watching the consequences of destabilizing Iraq and Libya?

You are sick in the head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join