It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Proof of the Existence of ONE Alien Being

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hahaha this thread is just like a theist/atheist debate, funny as, thanks for the entertainment folks.
Oh, and for the record, I keep an open mind with the billions of stars that there could be other life in the universe, from single cell to intelligent) but I've seen no evidence to support any assertions that there is.
Very similar to the gods argument, funny how emotive some folk get about stuff they have no evidence for...love ATS!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Now since I started this thread knowing I would probably not see the 'proof of one alien being' we still might ask, as believers of the possibility that aliens exist and have visited the Planet Earth, do any alien beings or their remains exist - could the Roswell mythology be true? Is the government hiding any aliens or their remains? Do any of you think this is in the realm of possible even if you don't believe it is probable

edit on 15-5-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Taking into account the unveiled comment...

"ALL YOUR LOGIC, INTELLIGENCE, COMMON SENSE, SCIENTIFIC PROCEEDURE, ETC. seems to break down and give more gibberish as a response than logical thought."...

Since I'm not able to grasp it, apply your own logic, intelligence, common sense, and scientific procedure and explain a few things about the case you asked about:

- Why was this evidence given to a biased group to be analyzed, lead by Dr. Horace Drew, a crop circle researcher who believes some circles are communications of celestial clocks and calendars by extraterrestrials? Why begin this investigation with that biased eye?

- Why after 15 years, do we still have no documented DNA lab reports with the data that can freely be studied?

- Why should we accept written reports - 'preliminary' results, as good enough evidence of this being an alien being?

- Why would an earth-shattering discovery such as this, be so difficult to procure all factual data from the source? Why do we only have written summations?

- Two strands of hair were removed by Khoury. If one was tested and shown to suggest (ambiguously used word by researchers) it was unusual, why wasn't the other strand sent to be tested by another independent laboratory?

- If in fact the DNA described is characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type, why are the arguments still strong years later for this being alien visitation? It has been shown to be a rare type of human DNA, but human never-the-less. The default is human, that has been shown.

- Remove Khoury's story from this incident and provide this hair anonymously for DNA analysis to any well respected accredited lab. Will the results come back as it being from a completely unknown alien source? Or a rare human one?

- Finally, why would you point out a case that actually reaffirms my point in this thread -The lack of verifiable definitive physical evidence of aliens- and shows where you and believers fail to provide any evidence of substance? Couldn't be your lack of *common sense... intelligence... or logic* could it?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ectoplasm8 said:

The lack of verifiable definitive physical evidence of aliens- and shows where you and believers fail to provide any evidence of substance? Couldn't be your lack of *common sense... intelligence... or logic* could it?

I quote from the article "Wikileaks Cables Confirm Existence of Extraterrestrial Life":

We’re already halfway through 2013 and the world continues to wake up to the fact that we are not alone in the universe. This year alone we’ve seen a tremendous step forward regarding UFO disclosure. In early May, researchers, activists, political leaders and high ranking military/agency personnel from around the world testified to the reality of the UFO/extraterrestrial phenomenon in front of several former United States members of congress. To watch an interview with the former 2008 presidential candidate and ex-congressman Mike Gravel (who participated in the hearings).....

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."
—Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, 1960.

See whole article here:
www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: tanka418

- Why was this evidence given to a biased group to be analyzed, lead by Dr. Horace Drew, a crop circle researcher who believes some circles are communications of celestial clocks and calendars by extraterrestrials? Why begin this investigation with that biased eye?

I always thought that questioning the professionalism of those you oppose was more of a "last resort", but, hey, let's just jump right in....and show everyone just how unprofessional we are!!! Thing is though, I am a professional, and don't quite roll that way.

I also don't place much value in some decisions of others, but understand that I don't have any "say" in the matter.

- Why after 15 years, do we still have no documented DNA lab reports with the data that can freely be studied?

Again; questions that can only be answered by the original team.

Actually; so far you aren't doing too bad, but please remember; neither of were consulted on "how" to proceed with this evidence.

And, unfortunately there is no protocol for investigations of this type...why is that?

- Why should we accept written reports - 'preliminary' results, as good enough evidence of this being an alien being?

Well now; are we complaining about "written reports" or "preliminary reports" there is a vast difference.

We accept "written" reports because that is the form that the reports are delivered in (or what ever current substitute). We accept "preliminary" reports when they are interesting enough to support further work.

- Why would an earth-shattering discovery such as this, be so difficult to procure all factual data from the source? Why do we only have written summations?

Tell me; would you be able to understand the output of the "bots" that do the actual work? I bet not...unless you are a micro-biologist...which is why we read the summary...written by said microbiologist...

- Two strands of hair were removed by Khoury. If one was tested and shown to suggest (ambiguously used word by researchers) it was unusual, why wasn't the other strand sent to be tested by another independent laboratory?

Tell me; would you accept the results from a second lab that I paid for? Personally, professionally, I wouldn't! IF I send samples off to a lab for analysis; those result become "mine". If I send more samples off to other labs; those result also become "mine". AND, we are still in need of an "independent" second analysis to verify all of "my" data. So...the original investigator can not send his stuff off to secondary analyzers, simply because, it would no longer be "independent".

- If in fact the DNA described is characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type, why are the arguments still strong years later for this being alien visitation? It has been shown to be a rare type of human DNA, but human never-the-less. The default is human, that has been shown.

It has been shown to be "Human"...but, has it been shown to be Terrestrial?

Why must Earth be the only place for "Humans" to evolve? You are assuming that "Humans" only exist on Earth, when in fact you have absolutely no idea how extensive the Human "genome" really is. You share a planet with other creatures that are, for all intent and purpose, so close to you genetically that in some instances you couldn't tell the difference.

It was shown to be "human"; so? Actually; it was shown to be "human" with inappropriate markers. But, unfortunately, through the mishandling of the original investigation we are not able to examine all of the data.

- Finally, why would you point out a case that actually reaffirms my point in this thread -The lack of verifiable definitive physical evidence of aliens- and shows where you and believers fail to provide any evidence of substance? Couldn't be your lack of *common sense... intelligence... or logic* could it?

Because it is one of my favorites, I understood the sparse data they provided, AND, it is a case I knew you would not understand.

What this case does; is establish, and affirm that some Extraterrestrials are in fact Human. That it can be quite difficult to "see" the differences between Terrestrial and non-terrestrial. Many of those differences lie in the markers currently used by geneticists in their study of DNA. It is these markers that are used by law enforcement to identify individuals. These markers are used by Medical science to understand the very make up of Terrestrial Humans. These markers can be used to define YOU. Many of these markers are very slow to change.

But, I don't expect you to understand much of that...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Do any of you think this is in the realm of possible even if you don't believe it is probable

Things are only possible or impossible. It is impossible to rule out that aliens have not visited. The evidence thus far does not make aliens more possible, since I don't think something can be any more or any less possible than something else.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

You take the "thousands" of claimed sightings (MUFON for ex.)- Have every one of them video'd/photographed- Have each video/photo looked at objectively- A high majority will be identified i.e. balloons, birds, satellites, meteors, .... Evidence of that is the frequency of it being done on this message board. Unfortunately, 80%-90% don't have videos/photos to look at and get placed in the UFO file. Then, it turns into the more glommed together thousands of "evidence" of aliens being on Earth.

I'll ask again... Physical Earthbound events... Crashes, landings, interactions, abductions... These are your own claims. Post your personal best irrefutable physical evidence cases of each.

One of my regrets, after my 1976 foofighter sighting...is that I did not do any follow-up investigation of the probable foofighter landing site. But the good lord gave me another chance, with my investigation of the Fawn Grove/Gatchelville Pa. UFO landing site. I have pictures of the landing site...but I don't know how too post them.

In the Mufon UFO journal, Number 1 Sept. 1977, page 8, Quarterly Report-Physical-Trace-Cases-1977, by Ted Phillips -Radiation #1,024, "United States, Gatchelville, Pennsylvania, March 8, 1977, 1930, eleven [11] witnesses at various locations reported seeing 'red ball of fire' moving very slowly at very low level. Duration of sighting was 25 minutes. A ground fire was reported in an area 30'x 100 ft. was found burnt in this burn't area, a triangular section was not burn't.

The area measured 72"x 54"x 52", a hole was found at each point of the triangle.[ Report from John Lutz to CUFOS] Fluid: 20% footprints, 18% types of traces- A small piece of dross in the soil base: Fe, Mg, Si, Ad mixtures: Cu, Mo [molybendum], Cr [chromium], Ni [nickel], Ga, traces of chemical elements: Ai, Mn, Ca.

Commentary of the UFO section of the Solt Union the case deserved enough attention so that we devoted to it a lot of time as well as considerable means for its investigation. Most probably is our only UFO case that has left us with material traces that our UFO section took note of and more or less quickly investigated.

Our opinion is that it is not a matter of fraud the eyewitness would have made fun of our section. Still we somehow feel frustrated about this case because we cannot prove it's authenticity with the lie detector or even regressive hypnosis, which might bring us more reliable results. But in any case, we do not see any reason or motive for fraud since we are experienced in detecting the authenticity of UFO sightings.

The phenomenom itself is far from being a unique one. From other similar observants it differs mainly in the fact plants grown in the soil from landing site that the object had a peculiar number of legs for landing, and in the shape of the imprints these legs made in the ground.

Another peculiarity appears to be the glittering particles of dust, though it proved to be common mica. In any case, we investigated a very unusual phenomenom, or better an aircraft the orgin and purposes of which we do not know.

Additional information: Only a few kilometers from the landing site are several thermocentrals, which are the most powerful objects for electrical production in this part of the country. Only a few meters from the site are normal electrical wires.

During my second visit early in July 1977, I learned, after talking with almost all neighbors, that the main eyewitness is reliable and not a publicity seeker or liar. I must say the case sounds very authentic to me. I also got some new sighting reports dating back to autumn 1976 and the latest from May, 1977."

edit on 15-5-2014 by Erno86 because: typo error

edit on 15-5-2014 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
One of my regrets, after my 1976 foofighter sighting...is that I did not do any follow-up investigation of the probable foofighter landing site. But the good lord gave me another chance, with my investigation of the Fawn Grove/Gatchelville Pa. UFO landing site. I have pictures of the landing site...but I don't know how too post them.

Ummm, what? You can easily upload any image to imgur.com and then link to it here. I'll readily admit though, that I highly doubt you have an image of anything remotely close to good evidence.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor

originally posted by: Erno86

Ummm, what? You can easily upload any image to imgur.com and then link to it here. I'll readily admit though, that I highly doubt you have an image of anything remotely close to good evidence.

Thanks...I downloaded my 4 images --- all ET ENTITY RELATED --- [one is titled: Fawn Grove, Pa., UFO landing site...by Erno86] on imgur, but I still can't seem to upload the image too ATS. If you're interested, or so inclined...you can upload the image for me --- if you please --- though I'm not going to bore you with the story, as to how I possibly goaded the foofighter into landing at the Fawn Grove site.
edit on 16-5-2014 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2014 by Erno86 because: added text

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Now since I started this thread knowing I would probably not see the 'proof of one alien being' we still might ask, as believers of the possibility that aliens exist and have visited the Planet Earth, do any alien beings or their remains exist - could the Roswell mythology be true? Is the government hiding any aliens or their remains? Do any of you think this is in the realm of possible even if you don't believe it is probable

I think your question, starting this thread, is a bit superficial. If you have a fingerprint do you need the finger to prove it? Much science does not really see what is there but infers from evidence. Nobody has seen a black hole but the evidence is there. The evidence can be tantamount to the real thing...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The IGNORANCE AND ARROGANCE OF SCOFFERS ON ATS has grown BIG! The number of scoffers and trolls who have nothing to add has grown either.

Have you been hard believers that you react so badly if it turns out all fake stories?

The point is, you should be just as open minded about visitors in the past, as being open minded that somewhere life may exist... UNTIL PROVEN.

Because there is so much in history to discover, so much of the discovered history of evolution can change...

All these FUNDAMENTALISTS of science, is no real science! As in if you close your door for the new discoveries that MAY CHANGE what you have discovered so far, you are

a pseudo

And as ridiculous as those at the Church - your diplom makes you a guy with a paper but not a scientist\

With that said, I've no evidence of Aliens, nor do I Believe BUT I AM AS OPEN MIDNED FOR ALIENS INTERVENTION HERE, AS THE POSSIBILIT OF LIFE OUTSIDE

Why?? Do you know everything ABOUT ANCIENT TIME THAT FOR YOU IT IS CERTAIN NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!

GOsh,. horriblr way of thinking

T

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join