It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Proof of the Existence of ONE Alien Being

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Notice I am not asking for proof of Aliens but simply proof for the existence of just one single Alien [a conscious, sentient being not from the Planet Earth]. This would put an end to all the debunkers and alien theorists could say we told you so. Problem us alien theorists have is that until at least one alien can be proven to exist, the debunkes will have the upper hand because if we can not prove that even one alien exists then how can we say alien phenomena reported over the history of Man has any validity? Anyone out there have some pictures, films or a recorded conversation to play for us to set our minds at ease? Or do I have to go back to watching StarTrek and science fiction to meet the theoretical aliens that no one can prove exist?

Sorry for sounding like a debunker but after following the debate for many years and believeing in the existence of aliens and so arguing the point in favor of their probable existence, I still have not seen one single proven alien to exist.
ET log-in and settle the debate!
edit on 25-4-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Prove to me that a crabs ass is water tight at 1000 feet !
Than I'll prove to you Aliens exist

edit on 0554043045544th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Prove to me that a crabs ass is water tight at 1000 feet !

That's one episode of Mythbusters i would love to see..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Sorry for sounding like a debunker but after following the debate for many years and believeing in the existence of aliens and so arguing the point in favor their probable existence, I still have not seen one single proven alien to exist.

No need to apologise for rational thinking , as much as we may want to believe in the ETH there comes a point where you need proof , I came to that point a couple of years ago after many years of belief in Alien visitation.

There may well be photographic and video evidence of Aliens but if it exists it won't be posted here as it isn't in the public domain.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
ha!

Yes the reason theres no proof, is because theres none.

Id love for aliens to be scouting us or whatever but, they probably arnt.

aliens is comparable to religion due to the lack of fact and evidence. Though arguably statistically, aliens are more likely..... *thats going to be a hot topic*

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The culture here at ATS is so myopic in their thinking. This argument is like a trout out swimming around. He gets caught by a fisherman. Its a weird experience for the trout who was just going after some lunch in a worm or fly. Then ripped from his watery environment brought on an alien ship, or boat in this case, and returned to join the rest of the school. He tries desperately to explain his experience, and seeing strange beings that pulled him magically from his stream bed. The other fish ridicule him about delusional thoughts and hallucinations and no proof. The caught fish holds true to his word that their are in fact fishermen out there observing and harvesting fish unbeknownst to the rest of the school. They say prove it, show me a fisherman, no proof for the troutskies. Fishermen like aliens operate outside of the fishes and our field of perceptional scope or view. Keeping empirical proof from humanity is like us child proofing our home.
edit on 25-4-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There is no proof using the OP's closely parametered, arbitrary, anthropomorphically biased definition of "Aliens".

(Frustrated because there are no videos of Xenomorphs/Sandpeople/Klingons?)

Fungi has been shown to be able to survive space, there is little evidence of it in the fossil record up to a certain point and it could (arguably) be demonstrated that the consumption of fungi and it's psychoactive chemistry brought about an intelligence boom in humans that separates us from the rest of Mammalia.

What if Fungi is alien....what if "Aliens" have already realised that the speed of light is a natural constant that cant be broken and instead just send out the most basic of messages in biological form that is only to be understood at a certain level of biological evolution?

It could be that aliens are technology based (not biological) and they are already here amongst us ( check your toaster- scratch that; stop using Bitcoin as they probably have more powerful mining rigs than us and they are undermining conventional currency)

It could be that Aliens having mastered "useful" interstellar travel technology, and see perfectly mimicking the biological facets of the populations from inhabitable planet as just an afternoon's work when they arrive?

One thing can be pretty much assured: If Aliens exist and are travelling/living here and dont want you to know...you wont.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It could be that Aliens having mastered "useful" interstellar travel technology, therefore see perfectly mimicking the biological facets of any inhabitable planet as simply an afternoons work when they arrive?

One thing can be pretty much assured: If Aliens exist and are travelling/living here and dont want you to know...you wont.

Yes, I agree and have often made similar type logical arguments favoring the ET hypothesis. Was just watching a StarTrek Voyager episode last night where someone was criticizing the Vulcan [an alien species in the series known for their use and belief in logic] - the critic debating the Vulcan said something to the effect: 'logic can be used to prove almost anything' - I can still remember a philosophy professor saying - Paranoia and paranoid people are often very logical - another words paranoid delusions can be very logical. And if that doesn't bother you, think of the terrifying possibility that Man is alone with no other intelligences or beings in the universe but other humans! - We can hardly blame anyone for theorizing and hypothesizing the existence of aliens!

edit on 25-4-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

That would be great to produce a live one, indeed. All we have to go on are some ancient artifacts that depict them and some left over skulls, elongated, starchild, Dr Steven Greer's tiny Sirius alien etc. And then the claims of all the others that say they have seen, camera, radar captures. None of these can even be seen as any proof that they come from other planets.
However this is a little "physical" evidence of something out-worldly or different to ourselves is out there.

Its the same as asking the "other side" to produce a live demon or angel or lower the "bar" and just produce me some dead ones.

Oh but we cant do that, because they not from this world and only exist in heaven or hell.....well perhaps so do aliens as well, call it what you want, other dimensions perhaps, that we cant access from ours in our current state and they may well be able to access our dimension.

Most debunkers work on the physical aspects that rule our existence, so proof must be something physical like us.
If you were millions of years ahead your rules for existence will most probably be something totally different.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Man could be considered to be Alien to this world considering we display numerous traits that no other animals seem to exhibit. They seem to be able to coexist in harmony with one another, if only we could claim the same!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
To further elaborate as to why I have suddenly taken this debunker stance; There is an old Indian saying:
“do not judge a man until you walk two moons (or a mile) in their moccasins.” In order to understand a debatable concept we should try to understand the other side of the debate and one good way of doing this is to try to argue the view you do not believe in to see if it hold water. Here and elsewhere I have argued that simple logic would tell you the ancient Egyptians could not possibly have built pyramids such as the Great Pyramid of Giza without some type of 'alien' help. Did much research and came up with an interesting article by one of those super eggheads at 'New Dawn' who theorized a lost technology known only to the Egyptian priesthood - Is this possible? Yes it is possible. Could the universe itself posses an intelligence that produces phenomena that appears to reflect from alien beings? - And yet is actually being generated from the intelligent nature of the universe itself? That intelligent phenomena exist is part of the essence of science - An alien being on the other hand still requires proof.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It would be a non logical decision to show proof or expose as it would violate planetary laws or rules associated with EA*RTH. (as well as may bring harm or discomfort to the exposer considering contamination or treason)

1 feels the process has began long ago to update humanity on the bigger picture with various stories -movies and art works, but humanity has to also show as a species that its ready to accept more TRUTH why displaying a higher level of maturity overall. (imagine them seeing or having stories art works video like displays of humanities negative acts)

Some encountering hatred / racisms / greed or unbalanced religious mind states can cause further negative rippling effects for many. Its process it appears that some wish to occur on a faster time line but again maturity as a species may be a major hold back...

Now if you could ask some unknown military like branch for a view you may be required to remain quiet afterwards and wouldn't be able to speak on it if your even allowed back into normal society. 1 think many don't consider how much it really takes but feels some do and have direct contact as of now...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

If i posted a vidio of me talking to a real alien from another world it would be dismissed straight away, it would be to unbeleivable to everyone even the people that beleive in them. It would take an invasion type event for everyone to beleive.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Op you yourself are living proof!!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The Drake Equation is scientific proof ... IMHO
Proven via math. The Drake Equation
You can't argue with math. It is what it is, ya' know?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This argument becomes valid when fish start having conversations. From what we know their memories are very shortived. Otherwise they would warn each other to stay away from hooks. I would love to be as sure as some people are but so far nothing presented makes me a believer. a reply to: sparrowstail

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Surely we are not the only life. That's not the question though. It's whether they've been here. a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That's because we have bigger brains than all the others. Not proof of aliens though. How is that proof?
Starfish don't behave anything like cats but they're both from planet earth. a reply to: andy06shake

edit on AM000000300000000441729302014-04-25T07:29:46-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ok so scientifically speaking there are literally billions of planets that have the possibility to support life. The universe is ever expanding. New stars and planets are created all the time. Life could be beginning light years away. Out of the billions of planets that could support life there is at least one that has life living on it. Proof of this is Earth. We are just one planet that beat the odds and started living. Now if one could do there is literally nothing stopping the other life supportable planets from starting up either, just time.

Also a theory I have personally is that life may not be defined the same here as it may be in other planets, due to different conditions. Proof of this is the extremophiles that live in what we thought were "inhospitable" places. We also think that many planets are "inhospitable", but I think the problem is that our available technology is so minute that we just can't see the extremophiles on other planets or even begun to explore the livable planets. Time again is the factor that slows us down.Now if Earth is a relatively new planet think of all the older planets that could support life that have been around way longer than us. If they were kickstarted before us that would mean that those civilizations are way ahead of us (or could be, there histories and discoveries could be completely different from ours). We just don't have the technology to see these things yet.

For years humans have thought that things didn't exist but in fact actually do just in extremely remote areas in small numbers. For example the Coelacanth, which thought to go extinct in the Cretaceous era but were rediscovered in the Indian Ocean in the 1900's. If we mathematically ratio the number of Coelacanth, with the size of the Earth factoring the chances of it being a continuous species 400 million years old and the technology it takes to study the rare creatures. Now compare that to the number of livable planets, with the size of the universe, factor in the "kickstart" to make a living species, and the technology that we have and don't have. The probability that there is life in the universe other than our own is literally immense and growing every day as Time passes, which by the way isn't the same on every planet. So it's not as much as that we need proof, we just need to open our eyes to the probability that we are not alone.

And if some how a civilization progressed to the point to travel light years and find another planet (us) I would think, just like humans do, they would study us first in what ever way that may be to whatever that (alien) scientist would see fit and then observe the creatures (us) in a way we wouldn't notice so that we would continue our daily routines. The sightings of our observers would be similar to a bear noticing a hunter for the first time of course we would flip out and not understand whats going on. All we would know is that it's strange and possibly dangerous and be extremely defensive towards it. I think people need to look at things in a different perspective. If aliens have such advanced technology then compared to them we are uncivilized animals. They would treat us like we treat Coelacanths or bears or any other animal we like to study. And we would behave like coelacanths or bears or any animal we study.

To finish, a bear can only understand humans if it meets a human, otherwise it just continues its daily life. In one way we need proof to know what we are up against, but the proof is in the probability and the science of nature. Right now all we have are rumors, which is only the scent of what may be around to a bear.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was just discussing this exact topic with a buddy a couple of days ago. Hes VERY religious and believes that the whole UFO/ET topic is a farce. I asked him if god lives on Earth. He said no, hes in Heaven. I said " So your telling me an alien created humans?". He got crappy so I pulled up the definition- alien; a creature that comes from somewhere other than the planet Earth. My point is theres no proof of either and yet a strong belief in both. And if ET is visiting, I truly dont think they would let us know untill they didnt see us as a danger to ourselves and/or others in the galactic nieghborhood. Myself, I believe theres not enough faith in humanity and too much put into abstract beings from other places.

edit on 25-4-2014 by DarkGameGod because: oops

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join