It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOYCOTT all Japan food!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gear

I don't think it's common sense for reading replys on this thread.

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: candlestick

What about the food from China? They irrigate their plants with utterly polluted water.

Off topic on Japan forum.

originally posted by: Restricted

Well, I know their tea is coming up radioactive, and not just from the Fukushima area.

And radioactive fish from Hokkaido also,far away from Fukushima.
edit on 23-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
I'm with you I'm not suggesting a boycot, what I am saying is if you live anywhere in America check your labels. If it comes from the Pacific don't buy it, the gulf, don't buy it but the Atlantic or inland lakes is fine so far.
Eastern side of the Philippines is worse than the U.S. We are the only country that hs not banned it. Dolphins. whales, starfish have all showed up dead and irradiated along the coast from Alaska to San Diego dead from radiation poisoning. DON'T I REPEAT DON'T EAT ANYTHING OUT OF THE PACIFIC IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peekingsquatch

We have a place here in town called "Seafood City," a pretty cool asian style supermarket complete with a jolly-bee and chow-king. The fish are mainly pacific coast mackerel, tuna, sea bass tons of variety. However most on ice show signs that something is wrong with them. The gills are black, some have what appear to be colored impressions on the heads(like the start of a burn) etc.

I had a friend went there with his geiger counter and waved it over some of them and the numbers were way above normal.

There were also recently some people checking out the beaches in California (many different places) getting readings of 1000-1500 percent over normal background, and still no one will say anything.

Can you share some photos of those wrong fish in the market ?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Meh the whole problem here is that japanese food is so freakin good...

It kind of is debatable... sushi or Tumor, maybe in 30 years, imagine if I give up all that good sushi and in like 20 Cancer is already cured (likely will be) then I just freakin gave up that wonderful ahi to avoid 2 molecules of Cessium for 20 years but ... wait the biological half life is actually less than that... I'd have excreted it by then anyway... damn

I'll make a deal... if the Calamari has extra arms i'll send it back...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Need I say more...?? Do you really not believe your own thread?? Not meaning to seem rude, but....?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

It's called opening your eyes.

My wife loves milkfish, until we can verify if it comes from the western side of the Philippines or the east coast of America she gets trout paksiw or Eastern fish only. Everytime you eat one, the stupidity level gets worse. It's called bio-accumulation. Personally I don't care if you irradiate yourself, but before you turn into a cancerous pustule can you please open others eyes that you didn't care at all...???

Everytime you eat a fish from the Pacific or the Gulf you may as well compare it too at least 3 x-rays...yummy. Nothing like weekly fish or GMO corn, soy and wheat that all countries BUT OURS has banned. Come on you guys started this thread, are you really not informed?? Why did you guys start this thread, why are you here??

North America will need to be evacuated as well as Japan within at least 5 years.....realistically Japan should be evacuated NOW, 50,000,000 million -yes that is with an "m" Million need to leave the island of Japan and disperse over the whole world or they are finished. Kaput, finito. This is so bad and no one wants to talk about it. Dolphins are dying all along the Pacific beachfronts with burns, jellyfish, the whales have gotten away from most of it and know there is something wrong, starfish melting along the coasts from Canada through San Diego and you ask me for proof??

You started this thread, don't you have anything to add?? Sorry if I at least know what's up, I thought you guys did too I'm pissed off that the world would look for a plane that is landed in Diego Garcia and it's passengers a prisoner of war, or a rancher that is in the wrong in Nevada, rather than at least get the world to rally around and contain this issue....This is waaaaaay beyond what most realize and needs to be brought out, this has gone on for almost 4 yeas dumoing radiated water in the Pacific ocean thinking it will go away. I guess Japan found their revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki to the whole world....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Are you stupid?? Nothing like 3 x-rays per day to keep the cancer pustules away. What is seriously wrong with you...MMMM japanese food is good...get your head out of your ass and don't walk around near anyone in North America and spread your radiation poison.

Maybe another glass of fluoride will help, or aluminum anti-perspirant, maybe your teflon pans, or GMO poisoned food.

Is this the stoner thread?? I thought you guys wanted to seriously discuss this stuff...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
Meh the whole problem here is that japanese food is so freakin good...

It kind of is debatable... sushi or Tumor, maybe in 30 years, imagine if I give up all that good sushi and in like 20 Cancer is already cured (likely will be) then I just freakin gave up that wonderful ahi to avoid 2 molecules of Cessium for 20 years but ... wait the biological half life is actually less than that... I'd have excreted it by then anyway... damn

I'll make a deal... if the Calamari has extra arms i'll send it back...

yeah, life is short enough!

we get hit by cosmic rays everyday.

UV from the sun, exhaust from busses and cars, chems in foods, bad pharma, on and on!

a little radioactive food? lol!! bring it on!

glowing softshell crabs would be cool.

drink plenty of sake. that should take care of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Are you stupid?? Nothing like 3 x-rays per day to keep the cancer pustules away. What is seriously wrong with you...MMMM japanese food is good...get your head out of your ass and don't walk around near anyone in North America and spread your radiation poison.

Maybe another glass of fluoride will help, or aluminum anti-perspirant, maybe your teflon pans, or GMO poisoned food.

Is this the stoner thread?? I thought you guys wanted to seriously discuss this stuff...

it was probably put to bed a while ago in the fuki mega threads.

really don't hear anything new.

got mercury for years in tuna. so what?

people live under power lines.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

My friend I can't stress this enough....

DO NOT EAT ANYTHING OUT OF THE PACIFIC--THIS WHOLE THING IS A GIANT # FEST!! No one will cover it. I feel like I'm screaming at a wall to some of these people. I genuinely care about people and would rather not treat radiation poisoning I have my own pills but not enough for everybody. If you don't get set now, you are screwed, period. Buy a geiger counter and walk the beaches yourself (they are expensive but worth it)

People can be so stupid, it's the same as those selfish bastards that say they have nothing to hide if they want to listen to their phone calls, and then bitch because they spy on your phone and watch you anytime they want. I don't either, but the selfish pricks that say it's ok, are saying it is ok for me too, and it's not. Get a friggin legal warrant, period!!! Please America get your head out of your ass and wake up!! I thought this thread was going to be people talking about it with some type of knowledge, not just sitting at home twisting up a fat one thinking about it without any knowledge except, "whoa dude Japanese food tastes great. I can't wait to glow...."

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peekingsquatch

Wrong on so many levels.
While bad your doom mongering is ill informed and incorrect.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

..................... I will never give up my Pocky chocolate covered Japanese candy sticks.

This is an outrage. :C

Sad Sarra1833 is sad.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
LOL I warranted 2 feverish awful responses from that Peeking

K, let's do this then

You have NO IDEA what your even talking about, the WORST radioactive substance by duration and volume is Caesium 137, it has a 30 year half life BUT a Biological half life of only 70 days, you'd have to eat 70 whole Tunas in under 70 days to absorb enough Caesium 137 to require you to take some Prussian Blue capsules to cut the half life to 30 days, Prussian Blue by the way is virtually harmless and would also clear the Mercury from your system... the current volume in Tuna being caught off the coast of California will statistically result in 2 extra cancer deaths per 10,000,000 people.

The sheer clueless-ness of this thread is almost amusing, while your fretting about an amount of radioactive potential equal to 5% of a single banana per serving, your living in a country where 10,000 chemicals enter you everyday, your food is gmo, the pesticides on what isn't is in definitively dangerous amounts, aerosols, gas fumes, insect poisons, hell even most soaps are horrifying...

If your worried about cancer your odds are 1 in 5,000,000 right now of going out for sushi once or twice a month and the Caesium getting you and 1 in 5 of everything else your being poisoned with, your tap waters chance of giving you cancer from deadly run off is 10,000 x higher than Fish (at least because of Fukushima)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Here's a thought...

Avoid Hydrogenated Oils, Fluoridated Water, Pesticide treated fruits and vegetables, hormone laden Beef and charcoal filtered alcohol and cheap wine with too many sulfides.... you'l live 20 years longer than fretting over Sushi once or twice a month

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Prove me wrong troll...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Poster above has done so.
Stop fear mongering. Oh and calling members trolls is against t&c.
edit on 24-4-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

One of reason of I said "BOYCOTT all Japan food!"is protest the corrupt Japan government,not only for food safety.Let them see those "great" export statistics.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Need I say more...?? Do you really not believe your own thread?? Not meaning to seem rude, but....?

Many people on this forum need a proof...
edit on 24-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

My friend I can't stress this enough....

DO NOT EAT ANYTHING OUT OF THE PACIFIC--THIS WHOLE THING IS A GIANT # FEST!! No one will cover it. I feel like I'm screaming at a wall to some of these people. I genuinely care about people and would rather not treat radiation poisoning I have my own pills but not enough for everybody. If you don't get set now, you are screwed, period. Buy a geiger counter and walk the beaches yourself (they are expensive but worth it)

People can be so stupid, it's the same as those selfish bastards that say they have nothing to hide if they want to listen to their phone calls, and then bitch because they spy on your phone and watch you anytime they want. I don't either, but the selfish pricks that say it's ok, are saying it is ok for me too, and it's not. Get a friggin legal warrant, period!!! Please America get your head out of your ass and wake up!! I thought this thread was going to be people talking about it with some type of knowledge, not just sitting at home twisting up a fat one thinking about it without any knowledge except, "whoa dude Japanese food tastes great. I can't wait to glow...."

i'm 60. smoke 3pks a day, drink more than my share of beer. live in hong kong.

not worried about much.

i might die. wait! i will die! when? when it's my time. thank you Jesus!
just don't let it be some stupid bus tour. please!

i likes me sushi. we were in tokyo in feb of 2011. skied mt fuji and ate fugu, too.

i have friends there. they are ok.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

One of reason of I said "BOYCOTT all Japan food!"is protest the corrupt Japan government,not only for food safety.Let them see those "great" export statistics.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Many people on this forum need a proof...

not a nation on earth that is not watching the food exports from japan.

tainted milk powder and dog food can fly under the radar.

a friggin nuke meltdown? yeah, not so much.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Japan is your motherland?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join