It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belated intro.....Dilligaf (thats my name) tastes like your mama's kisses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

Welcome x3

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
DilligafMisfit

I don't want to hear any more griping about you didn't get cookies...

Welcome to ATS...here's your welcome cookies...and then some...

Chocolate dipped berries...

Chocolate dipped bacon...yummmmm

Cake on a stick...woo hoo...

Chocolate Fountain...all for you.

Left over Halloween candy...yay!

Are you a happy camper now? I hope so...

Des

edit on 25-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I never received any welcoming cookies from you Des..

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
wow just looking at all that set off my diabetes lol roflcopter TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

Welcome to ATS Forums. I look forward to seeing your posts. I believe that all paranormal experiences, or at least a correct few, have to due with the merger of technology and the transcendence of humanity. You have to remember that there are a lot of electronic waves passing through our bodies that the government approved. Also, as for religion, people have Christ misrepresented at 100%. He said that the Kingdom of Heaven is inside of us. "If you look to the sky for God, you'll find the birds, if you look to the ocean you will find the fish". - Jesus Christ (Gnostic Gospels). I personally experienced, which can be compared to a paranormal experience, a transcendence in consciousness after I realized my brother as MANIPULATING me with subtle "magical" tactics. Sort of like hidden gestures that lowered my self esteem. I was on medicines and being in mania I experienced hate for the first time in my life and settled it with Christ because you are right, " everyone needs something to believe in". Christ came to divide families and cause fire sword and war (paraphrasing from the Bible). The true experience that I experienced was that of schizoaffective disorder and had no where to turn accept for delusions accept. I originally thought I was born for something special (schizoaffective traits). Though I looked to one truth that settled my mental illness through worship for the liberation of my mind. That's why I'm here. Now I am a free will thinker. The Bible, in my opinion and Jeremiah would agree, that the Bible did better than politics for population control. Some of us are on government target lists because of high IQ's, for discussion in another post.

Just a response. And welcome again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join