It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belated intro.....Dilligaf (thats my name) tastes like your mama's kisses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well ATS, its the misfit here. I'm kind of backtracking with the intro thread as I made one in the paranormal forum a couple days ago questing for info as to what might be happening in my home due to weird spiritual (if you will) goings on.

So about me.... I'm from Las vegas, been here going on thirty years now. I'm thirty one years old with 5 wonderful kids and a beautiful wife that I have known for 20 years. My younger brother lives with us. We are an Irish star wars loving family. (although i have my own feelings on the whole star wars disney fiasco). Currently unemployed, but just started our own business to make our money work for us. through the model we will be retiring in 2-5 years so yea looking forward to that. My brother is joining up to start his own business as well. the whole premise is mentoring not selling or recruiting, so dont think im not trying to recruit cause im not. this is about me.

I like to consider myself as a "jack of all trades, master of none". Ive done jobs from a bag boy to cashier, from Emergency medical technician to management at jiffy lube. My current job title, as i stated before (unemployed), would be stay at home dad. When I'm not changing diapers or wiping noses, i'm working to further my business, searching for a job, (It makes sense trust me, gotta work to supplement income till I'm a successful IBO. The reward is becoming unemployable.) or sitting around enjoying the family altogether.

As I said before I am an avid Star wars fan, love to get outside and get back to nature, I subscribe to the thought of extraterrestrial life. We are not religious at all, but by no means do I or any of my family condemn people of faith. You have to have something to believe in.
I dig the idea of the apocalypse, the thought of getting back to basics is better than the current social lifestyle in my opinion. I come from gen-y so I love my video games.

So yea ATS thats a little bout me. Ive been lurking the site since 2009 when myy cousin introduced me to it when I decided to learn about ancient macedonia and ancient man. I love the info brought forth about our past. I feel it helps us to look towards the future. Im ready for the thoughtful discussions on the various forums, especially with people like phage, slayer, arken and undo. I really loved undo's thread "Stargates are real". So let's have some fun ATS. Be gentle.......

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

ATS will never be "gentle" not when it comes to thought out or off-the-wall opinions. So...BOHICA my friend!

Welcome aboard and don't let people spin you up (though I know it can be hard at times, but you have kids...so deal with it
)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Do or do not, there is no try.

Welcome aboard the mothership. They say she made the Kessler run in less than twelve parsecs.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
agreed i like to think i can hold my own though......

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyFlatulence
OH yeah I suffer from randomitis as well. Hmmmmmm pancakes and ping pong balls

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Thats the aluminum falcon and the keplar belt.........!!!!!! get it right lol

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

i just suffer.
Belated welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Gross man, I really, really don't want to know what my mama's kisses taste like. Or your's... but thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

How about a belated Welcome, DilligafMisfit!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Enjoy Yourself and Have Fun!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
lol alll too easy. Oh by the way why do I have a t-shirt cannon? for those of you that are star wars buffs and robot chicken buffs you'll get the referance

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Just wanted to the the formal WELCOME here. You have a lot to offer, so I have found out!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
Why thank you sled. Looking forward to many a thought provoking discussion on here and the new show by cirque. "INTO THE FRINGE." I had alot of fun. Glad to be here, Ive got a lot of opinions and verbal diarrhea to spew lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly around here. What type of work do you do on your own (or with family)? I just started a small business venture with my wife revolving around renaissance garb and armour, photography, videography, and graphic design. See you around!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kroovistos
I actually Mentor people towards creating a financial asset. and future for themselves. The business aspect is a side effect. To which we have actually started to become successful. due to the model we are looking at retireing in 2-5 years. we have lost alot of friends as they think we became involved in a ponzi/pyramid scheme. but the good part about it is that no matter how many people we have under us, they have the potential to do better then us. Its what we hope for as mentors in this. cause it helps them help us help them. the only way you fail in it is if you quit. your success depends on you. take it for what you want but the wife and I are having fun and look forward to becoming unemployable........

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

# man, whatever puts a smile on ya'll's faces and gives you more time to think about the big things is alright in my book. Good luck in your endeavors, brother.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Welcome here and that's awesome that you have 5 kids cuz I love little kids a lot x3

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kroovistos
well thats one person out of like a thousand that ive talked to that hasnt put me down for the choices my wife and I are making lol mate!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: skylamarie97
Ty very much now if i could just figure out where the kids are coming from it would solve one of my many problems lol!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join