It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me this breed of cat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodSister
Looks like a Siamese Persian.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's a Siamese . I have one. Her name is Mia. Is this your cat? They are very playful. Get lots of toys. Mine fetches anything that I throw it cuts small and she can pick it up in her mouth. e reply to: BloodSister

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Siamese come long or short haired. Does the cat have blue eyes or gold. Gold means a,relative of the Burmese cat. Blue is Siamese. Also Siamese are slightly cross eyed. It's cute.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
My girl does too. I say show me your belly and she rolls over doing this little wiggly wormey thing. She's very smart and understands a lot of words for a cat. Say toy and she runs and he g s one. She breeps and bruups more than meowing.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A blue point is grey on grey almost lavender. Siamese come in many colors from seal point (very dark legs and face) , to flame, red on red and many shades in between. I have a snow shoe a seal point except for four white feet and two little white spots on her face. Snow shoes are not pure Siamese they are a mix between a Siamese and a tabby but since they are consistent in markings this breed isconsidered a rare form of Siamese. They should have the blue eyes and body shape of the Siamese. eply to: whyamIhere

edit on AMu30u0441758302014-04-21T09:58:49-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here is a link for the different color Siamese.www.siamesekitties.com...

And here are snow shoe siamese www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Try going to The Cat Site. There are some people there who know their stuff. They will tell you though that unless you have papers, it won't matter what he looks like. He's just a DLH - domestic long hair.

And I vote that he's not a Ragdoll. I currently have a big male, and your guy's face and ears look to be structured wrong for a Ragdoll. Also, if he's not a massive monster of cuddly love, then he's probably not a Ragdoll. Mine is humongous.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was going to recomend that site! It's awesome!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join