It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Saginaw, MI - 5:06 pm est

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I can appreciate that You have a LOT of Photo'n experience! Cool That! However, if some day You see the same exact thing posted in the OP, what will You say then? How about if it were closer and was the same object, and NOT a friggin bird!? Since You have so many years of exp, would You still just say it was a bird, or something other than, a UFO, be it our or 'theirs', just because of Time Bias?? (35years of NOT seeing a craft) Curious on that really. Honest answer would be appreciated. I just went off on someone in a 9-11 thread, it will probably get deleted and I will get a nice warning from it because they were only picking apart my comments, to others, and using it for their Troll food. I usually blow them off, but this time I just Had It, and Lost It! LOL!!! I hate being that way, as It is not really My nature, but enough is enough...... Thanx, Syx.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Photography is a science it relies on light and how it works is well known , the image is typical of blurred bird, examples have been shown also the exif data gave the focal length it's in the wide angle range the object is a few pixels long , it wouldn't even have been obvious using my DSLR (like the op also a Sony) never mind a compact camera like the one used.

Also I am very familiar with looking at the sky search for the calling all astrophotographers thread we have members all over the planet taking pictures with TOP quality equipment and years of experience including me.

The OP makes claims about the object size that YOU cannot back because you don't have enough info that's a fact.

PS saw your post on 9/11 I post there as well scince my jobs from leaving school are in the construction industry in TECHNICAL roles, things like testing structural components!

edit on 1-12-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Thanx for another reply here. I want to let the OP believe what She wants here. Without more tech data than She had, it would be a natural assumption for Her, or anyone who believes, or wants to believe in ET, or Ours for that matter, Space Craft...... I am sure I would have come to same conclusion in Her same situation.
I can understand that You have yrs of experience and Tech info to debunk this. Thanx for that input again. I guess until I can have access to same, I'll sit on the fence here. LOL!!! (I'm leaning towards Your side somewhat, but do not want to hurt CirqueDeTruth's Feelings......

Syx.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Happy Post Thanksgiving everyone. Sorry I was away, but it was impossible to get to the computer for more than five minutes or so at a time. I didn't mean to keep everyone waiting in suspense!
(I so did.
)

So, I posted the pic, and the experience as it happened. When I did, I took it to Druid42 who checked the metadata and first handled the photo. Now, he has a linky to it in the first page of this thread, which originally led to all the meta-data and it checked out. But unfortunately, it looks like maintenance on the ATS site might have broken the link. Or something wonky happened.

Now it's work on my part, as I've recently upgraded to a new computer, locate the old image, on it's back-up. Post it to a site, so you all can scrutinize it. But in the end the opinions on what is object is will be the same. Divided and varied. So give me a "minute"
to find a place to locate and upload that photo to and I'll provide a link.

CdT

edit on 1-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
BIRD. LMAO

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here is the link to the original photo.

Unidentifed Flying Object - Michigan 2014

So it took - several minutes.

ETA - The camera was pointed up into the sky, my arms extended at about a 45 degree angle. I'm right between the buildings you see in the shot at the edges. The trees in the back ground are about 1 1/2 blocks away. Saginaw is called the "City of Trees" and these trees stand about 50 - 60 feet tall. We do have large birds in the area. The bald eagle, crows, owls, hawks, and seagulls are the most common big birds. I used to live right beside the river, and I'm surround by lakes. So I really did contemplate that being a pic of a seagull. However, since I've lived my whole life around Michigan and I am an avid "sky watcher", which naturally makes me a bird watcher. I know that pelicans will not glide like that. They are a lake bird, and clumsy, and always flapping their wings. Besides, I would have noticed one in the sky having been born and raised in Mi and around the waters.

Here is a pic of a Blue Jay I've captured on camera, sky watching.

CdT

edit on 2-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

edit on 2-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit

edit on 2-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join