It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Saginaw, MI - 5:06 pm est

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here's the story...

I was sitting at my computer, adding links to my page Into The Fringe (yes I use facebook). While posting up a few links, my inner voice pipes up and says - "You should go outside and take a picture of the sky." Now I'm the sort that tends to listen to my inner voice. So I grabbed my camera and went outside to scan the sky.

I didn't see anything, and mumbled as much to myself while I stood out there looking up at the clouds. That inner voice pops back into my head again and says, "Take a picture anyways". Even after taking the picture I still didn't see anything up in the sky.

So I go inside, and begin to review the pic on my Sony, Cybershot 16.2 megapixel camera, and this was the result I got. Check it out and tell me what you think!

CdT

edit on 19-4-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: timing issues

edit on 19-4-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: word fix

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Well its pretty small.
Can you blow it up?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Sure. Just give me a sec to crop it.

CdT

edit on 19-4-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: added photo

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The UFO sighting isn't nearly as strange as an intuitive urge to photograph what appears to be an ordinary sky.

Do you normally have premonitions or other psychic abilities?

Edit to echo the post below mine: I was thinking bird as well, but that wasn't what interested me about the post.
edit on 2014-04-19T17:51:14-05:002014140451kSatAmerica/ChicagobSat, 19 Apr 2014 17:51:14 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Looks like a Blird to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very interesting picture. Here's a linky to the exif data.

edit on 4/19/14 by Druid42 because: fixed error in post.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmikDebris

Can I just reply to that with a simple yes. And leave it at that?

That would be one humongous bird though - wouldn't it? And like I said, I didn't see it with the naked eye at all. Only when I brought the camera in to review the pic, did I notice something actually was up in the sky!

CdT

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

No, I estimated my time as to when I posted it into my group first. If the timing is off in my title, it is my error. I didn't even know my time stamp was set in the camera. It must automatically set when I plug it into my computer.

CdT

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Very cool. Wonder what it could be.
You must have some sort of ESP.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you believe that the universe is an environment that includes a fabric of information, and that it responds to thought, then such an unusual experience (i.e. the inner voice) could be attributed to the idea of 'attraction'. A feedback loop of information, scenarios and (physical) things attracted critical to the level of interest and desire that is fed into it. It also corresponds to the dream-making techniques or positive thinker attributes said to be the underlying thought drafts of success in terms of materialist idealism. In such a case, it is enjoyable to see such examples in these posts.

How do you view such coincidences yourself?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Many people in the northeast USA had a similar experience.Dan Acroyd from Saturday night live,has a YT video about himself and many others were woke up an impulse to get out of bed and look to the sky.I believe what you experienced was PHSYCOTRONICS.If you want to know ,investigate this.It fits.It's real,and its happening.If we can be controlled like this...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

This is a very good response that really made me sit back and think.

I don't believe in coincidences. I believe in synchronicity. Your post brings to mind Jacques Vallee's control system which The Gut has an excellent thread on Here .

I'm not opposed this idea. In fact, I find his theory of a control system, rather compelling.

CdT

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I see those in photo's often. That's a bird.

Since the foreground is in focus, were it an object far away it would be an indistinct blob.

A bird flying by at speeds that can easily reach 35 mph look exactly that on stills.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's not the universe,it's the gov screwing with your head.Good cosmic BS reply though...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

On the cropped photo I can see where you might see that.... BUT...

When you look at the entire photo - your talking one huge, larger than myself and I'm nearly six foot tall - bird! That I couldn't see with naked eye? Color me skeptical with the - go to bird - explanation.

CdT

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
To me it looks like one of those soft nylon frisbee with the weighted edge for some mass.

Just my .02

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm talking about the impulse that made you go outside to begin with ,don't you wonder about that more ...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am not sure what makes you think it would be a six-foot bird. It is fairly in-focus meaning it is somewhere within the range of the foreground, putting it between the house and the treeline. This would be very normal size for a bird. There are only bird-like features on it and nothing symmetrical or geometry that appears manufactured, so I am going with bird. I am not even a skeptic, just judging the photo at hand.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jkeyes

Sure I do. It's something I've experienced since I was but a child. I guess in 1979 - 1988 all my sleep walking episodes of going out into the woods and being found sleeping under the apple tree, waking up with muddy sheets when I made it back to my bed...

All had to do with MKULTRA.

Not.

I think there is more between this world and the unknown - I'm mystical thinking inclined. Happy to be so.

CdT

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You may be mystically inclined to believe in magic... ha I'm done ,the tech is there.my mistake.I thought you are rational.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join