It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my family being terrorized by a demon/ paranormal entity?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
alright guys well I gotta say thank you for the various posts of support info and whatnot. my wife's wiccan friend will be here shortly so ima go make sure i have fresh batteries in the digital recorder and the digital camera charged. Im excited and ready to push back at this thing. any thing I catch on film and/or recording will definitely be shared. I do truly hope to catch something if anything. Ta ta for now.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

A bit melodramatic for me. Poltergeists are not demonic. Dark entities are not interested in appirition or poltergeist activity (it is beneath them). They have only one purpose towards humanity and that is to hide the Truth. They do this by feeding thoughts into your mind that you believe to be your own thoughts. Spiritual Truth is not something that can be defined in physical terms or described in words. It is something that can only be learned through meditation.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well after the whole spiritual cleansing and salting the windows, I have listened to the digital recording that I made. going to watch what little we have on the camera. I don't think I caught anything on tape.
. Oh well it was worth a try. I do gotta say that it did make for a hilarious audio to listen to. Once again thank you all for your help with my problem or apparent lack thereof. Its been an interesting couple of days. TY again all!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

A little late in replying, but maybe this info could help you. I sent this to another member on my paranormal thread:
I think you should seek a qualified medium to come in and see who/what is upsetting your family. It could be that you have some family members on the other side that are visiting/protecting you from whatever this evil thing is. It could be an alien, or it could be an evil spirit. Either way, you need to find out for sure.

Please contact Lisa Gutierrez-Hale at: sisparanormalsociety.webnode.com...
She is an exorcist, and works for free.
She was on the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She posted on one of my other threads and invited anyone who needs her help to contact her.
She can get rid of this evil entity that is messing with you.

And here is something else to help you:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for the reply sled....
we did a "cleansing" on easter sunday. that night I woke up at 1030 downstairs on the couch. everyone else was asleep. I went upstairs to lay down with my wife. I went to the bathroom, took off my shirt to splash some cold water on myface and run it through my hair then I laid down. after two hours and some stomach issues I got up and got into the shower. as I was scrubbing I noticed two abrasions across the upper right quadrant of my abdomen. they were parallel to each other and about a centimeter apart. approx. 2 centimeters long. and they were welted up as if they had just happened. as i stated in my op I openly invited it to visit me as I love the paranormal for entertainment not belief. (with the exception of E.T.) So I thought we all had overactive imaginations. My wife's friend, well call her aunt ducky, said that its either a random scrape or I pissed something off. Am I still skeptical? yes. Am I more open to the possibility? you bet.

We've burned our bundle of white sage and salted the windows and doorways so we will see what happens. Aunt ducky did mention that it may be a nightmare as it sounded like it was searching for someone but didn't seem to find them through our happenings. I'm still intrigued and creeped by the tall clawed thing peeping in on my brother.
edit on 22-4-2014 by DilligafMisfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
a reply to: earthblaze

Cool!

We all come to the same point from different paths--sometimes (esp. here at ATS) communication gets misconstrued.

I would like to know some more of your background as I would like opinion on one of the (IMO) potential suspects...

Are you familiar with some of the Loa from Voudun/Voodoo?

Smiling Jack, tho he has other names is one of my first suspects. The reason for this I cant elaborate. There are EBE's that could fit the description, but none of the CE3 criteria fit. To me this is a para-terrestrial, not extra-terrestrial entity.

There are possible similarities with the "grinning man", but that is EBE due to the areal activity associated with said encounters. Also, Grinning man is always external to the home/witnesses as far as I have found.

Hi. You seem to have a great deal of knowledge on the paranormal. My experiences come from meditation only. The entities that I work with during meditation are highly evolved and they seem to have the ability to block out everything beneath them if that makes sense. They occasionally allow a relative to come through but not very often. I have never heard of the CE3 criteria and would be interested in finding out what this is. Can you provide a link?

Thanks, EB

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yeah, when I read your post about you screaming at it, I said to myself, "Uh-oh!"
Provoking an evil entity is never a good idea.

Okay, so two scratches just represents a very evil spirit, not a demon. That's good. Nonetheless, this is an evil spirit. It has shown you that it can physically harm you.

You need to contact the lady I posted about above before things start getting any worse, and in my opinion, they will.
Get rid of it before it does some real damage, or harm, to your family!!

Good luck.

edit on 4/22/2014 by sled735 because: change comment

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: earthblaze
Sorry for the late reply, and I have yet to read the new posts, so if its been mentioned CE3 is Close Encounter type 3 (Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind). From Wiki:

UFO encounters in which an animated creature is present. These include humanoids, robots, and humans who seem to be occupants or pilots of a UFO

en.wikipedia.org...

My experience in the paranormal spans over 30 years, but certainly have not dedicated all of that time to it. My interest has recently been rekindled as I am having a period of "highly unusualness"...

Meditation is good! It got me into the Verdic texts and yoga, something I would have never considered before meditation. Do you use Mudras whan you meditate? If you dont know what they are--its like hand yoga and helps the flow of energy. I'll try find a link...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to say about the scratches, I could even dismiss them as unrelated--you did mention "scrubbing", could it have been caused by that?

Parallel scratches usually suggest they were caused by an man-made instrument. Claw scratches don't always run parallel, but they can. Scratches from thorns or other vegetation tend to be more random... hmmm.

Keep us posted

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hmm ok sooo m wife and i got into it yesterday. really huge argument. we were driving to wally world. Supposedly my brother said he saw it again 3 times in three yards that we passed by on the way. My wife and I were arguing so bad that we didnt hear him trying to get our attention.

1: he's never seen this thing in broad daylight

2: hes only seen it move its whole body, but every time we passed it by he said it just stood there and turned its head to stare at him.

3: he also stated that the sage worked cause hes seeing it outside of the house now instead of inside.... '

4: I had a friend of my family call me yesterday after she read my FB post on our experience and I intentionally with held a bit of the description my brother gave me. as I started to describe it she went more in depth on the description which coincided with what my brother saw. She also stated that when she was 6-7 she dealt with what we have now. she also said it terrified her beyond belief.

Verbatim what she told me "Mikey, I love you and your family, so you need to deal with this before it gets worse. I dont care if you believe in god or not but this is happening. If you need me to come over and let it attach to me to get it away from your family and get rid of it I will. I know how to. I do not want to as it terrified me as a little girl and it still terrifies me now, but if you need me to I will cause I do know how to.".

Sled Ive tried the stuff in the video you linked, and will continue to do so. I hope im not just being too paranoid but ive been fence jockying the belief in this whole thing. Now im beginning to believe and its starting to scare me a little......

Once again to the trolls and naysayers, i dont need you to believe me. I dont care if you believe me. Hell I dont even want you to believe me. Im going to keep on keeping on trying to get rid of it. I just have a healthy dose of fear now to go along with it....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Be mindful of the negative influences around you. Arguing/negative behavior attracts more negative spirits. I think "it" could be behind the arguing, and also, PLEASE do not show fear to this thing! I know that's extremely hard to do when faced with something like this for the first time, but they feed on fear.

You have to realize that you have a spark of GOD in you, which makes YOU more powerful than it! Remember this.
Tell your brother to remember it too. If you stand strong in it's presence, you WILL win the battle in the end.
In the mean time, try to replace any negative thoughts/behaviors with a positive/loving thought.
Cancel out the bad with the good.

WOW!!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the update.

Can you ask your friend--just to either confirm or debunk what I suspect it is: Can you ask her if its a Loa? Loa are demiurge (lesser gods) in Voodoo. I know its an odd thing to ask, and she might not even answer it even if she knows, I just want to know if my suspicion of it being S.J. (name withheld, as I wont give it power) is correct.

Also start planting that rosemary on the perimeter! In antiquity the wood from rosemary bushes was used for amulets and talismans for its protective properties.

Hope things start to get back to normal for you guys soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

We get home and this is what he describes: He woke up one night (About a month ago) to his bedroom door creaking open. there is a clawed hand holding onto the top sill of the doorway and a head leaning down at an angle looking through the top right corner of the doorway. the figure was taller than the door itself and very thin. My brother couldn't make out a face. He said that as it became aware of my brother coming awake, it slowly backed up down the hallway to my oldest daughters room. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread I just put up about UFOs and the alien agenda. At the 28:43 mark you can see a drawing of what another man described of a being aboard a spaceship. It has the long clawed hands too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You, or your brother, may have ETs visiting you instead of evil spirits. I don't know that a person could do anything to get rid of them.

Of course, there are some people who think ETs and demons are one in the same. I think they are entirely different beings, but I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
well so far the sage has been helping it seems. but whatever it is has been staying across the street from the house. We have gone around and resalted all the windows and doors. just an hour ago though it paid us a visit from across the street. all it was doing was standing there and this time i saw it! My brother came running downstairs sayin it was outside. He and I went outside and sure enough there it was across the street in the neighbors front yard staring at my house. no face, bout 7 feet tall very slim, kinda blurry, long clawed fingers, and dark, like black dark. the worst part was... now there were two of them..... I am at a loss as to what to do now other than what we have been doing....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

That's called the Rake. their is very little info on the net about it, only a few credible stories i found type in rake and read what little their is on it. ive read that in the northeastern united states that many reports of the rake have been reported then quickly removed off the web so nobody know much about it. a few accounts i read are a couple hundred years old, one of them the creature mentions that it is called the rake to one person who recorded his account of it. from what i have read its pretty dangerous, possibly even responsible for a couple deaths from what i have researched. it comes in the night, has claws, and is a very tall slender figured creature. i know you are skeptical but if you're an et guy just think about it like this. some et's almost certainly come from other dimensions of existence we cannot percieve or alternate realities, so too could other types of creatures possibly come here for whatever reason. their are many things we do not understand about our existence and place in the universe i think these beings come from other realities to hunt or explore. but i digress, im pretty sure the rake is visiting you id be real careful about how you approach it like i said. and yeah just type it in on the internet and find what little info is left intact on the web. like i mentioned i read sightings of it were prevailent in the northeastern U.S. but that was mostly covered up as far as i know. and please let me know your opinion on what i said here and if it helped you find anything out or not. just keep a strong soul and willpower on yourself at all times and no being can break you. Best of luck to you and your family.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Contact that lady I posted about... PLEASE! She can help you! Even if she can't come to your house, (let's hope you aren't too far away) she can tell you what you need to do. Her services are free, so what do you have to lose, other than an evil being?

Wow! Two of them! It's getting stronger, calling in reinforcements, so it seems.
Don't wait any longer. Contact Lisa.

edit on 4/25/2014 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ominousrex

weird thing is i saw a video straight disproving everything i found about the rake just a few minutes ago, so i stopped thinking it was real. but your account is compelling, maybe its not related. either way best of luck to you in dealing with these entities

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ominousrex

weird thing is i saw a video straight disproving everything i found about the rake just a few minutes ago, so i stopped thinking it was real. but your account is compelling, maybe its not related. either way best of luck to you in dealing with these entities

yeah everything I found it was based on slender man. Not saying this entity is not real but I'm thinking its something else. Just not sure what.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

i do think this is a real entity also because of this persons account and some others, but i think slenderman and the rake are just one in the same

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Rake Hunh... yea been scouring the internet today and all Ive found is a bunch of allegations of sighting and fanboy crap from that site creepy pasta. I did find a video of someone playing The Rake: Return to Asylum. The Rake in that is the closest Ive come for my brother and I for what we saw. the only thing that is different is that its alot slimmer than the game version. other than that its dead nutz on for a description. It looked nothing like the other "Found Footage" crap posted all over the place. now that i see it and all of the crap posted about it being just an urban legend. it doesnt seem so scary, cause i still have a few crazy things happening. I dont wanna share any more cause it just seems even to me to be bunk. Once again thanx for the info guys and the suggestions. we seem to be keeping whatever they are away now so im gonna leave the thread at that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join