It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Object transit during Blood Moon Eclipse.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Can't we just ban Secureteam? Arken I really love all the effort you do in finding clues and evidence, so I for one don't think you deliberately posted a known hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll
Can't we just ban Secureteam? Arken I really love all the effort you do in finding clues and evidence, so I for one don't think you deliberately posted a known hoaxer.

Hi MfA.

I'm with you.
I, but I think, many ATS members, don't want post hoax.
The big problem with these "YouTube Channels", is that some people sent their footage to these channels.
Some of them are clearly hoax, some are forged directly by the Channel, but other, in my opinion, are legit.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Arken

if a channel posts know hoaxes, you can't really trust anything they post.
Sure they might credit the source of the video to a third party, but how do you know they aren't just lying about it? Answer: You Can't
edit on 20/4/14 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This one is from the ISS live stream, so there's no way secureteam could have faked it.

Even the direction of light matches!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

You're linking a Secureteam video to prove the Secureteam video doesn't fake videos??

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gavron

They can't fake the videos they don't make, ie. the ones that are sent to them or this one which is from the ISS live stream.

Just because they've been hoaxing videos for 4+ years now, and used to use this forum to scam people for money, doesn't automatically mean that ALL of their videos are fake.

edit on 20-4-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join