It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Object transit during Blood Moon Eclipse.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
As you don't know the distance to the object you can't work out a size is that really that hard to understand

So you're saying the Moon is not actually larger than say, Jupiter?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

3. Has Arken, in his enthusiasm, ever been mistaken before?

Absolutely Yes.

But this one is quite souspicious to me and legit even if posted on you tube by Secureteam.

The amateur astronomer has sent his footage to their channel.

edit on 18-4-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

I'm glad you took that with the friendliness that was intended.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Intellectual Honesty is what my uncle teach me, beside to soften the steel...

However, seem there are several sightings right during the Eclipse.
Here another one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-4-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

It actually made me chuckle that there are about 5 UFO videos on 5 different UFO channels all claiming to show different UFOs from the same eclipse. That shows that too many people are making UFO videos for their YT channels.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Or are WE the Cylons?????????
Lol, I miss that show so much.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

Intellectual Honesty is what my uncle teach me, beside to soften the steel...

However, seem there are several sightings right during the Eclipse.
Here another one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Intellectual honesty? Examine what I point out in my last two posts in that thread and tell me what's intellectually honest about those vids. That thread belongs in the Hoax bin.

While on the subject of intellectual honesty,

In the images recorded we can observe the transit of the UFO with a parabolic path, which, by the size in relation to the Moon, must be amazingly large... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How large must your thumb be?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Gonna call a loud BS on this
millions filming at that exact moment
1 guy, who has a channel chalk full of absolute bologna is the only person who finds an amazing totally fur reilz UFO.

I would suggest that The Onion is more credible than this person and his hysterical channel.

Trollolololo

except he isnt the one who found / made the footage, if you finished the whole video he gives credit to the source at the end of the video, he is just re-posting it for them, but please, go on about your bias, and the "trolololing"

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

if you finished the whole video he gives credit to the source at the end of the video, he is just re-posting it for them, but please, go on about your bias, and the "trolololing"

So a known hoaxer says someone else filmed it which means it's not a hoax ?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

1 guy, who has a channel chalk full of absolute bologna is the only person who finds an amazing totally fur reilz UFO.

I would suggest that The Onion is more credible than this person and his hysterical channel.

Trollolololo

except he isnt the one who found / made the footage, if you finished the whole video he gives credit to the source at the end of the video, he is just re-posting it for them, but please, go on about your bias, and the "trolololing"

ok, disregard the source then. we are still stuck on the fact that millions were filming the exact same thing with nothing remotely close to this result, else youtube and other social media would be exploding.
Its either a fake, or like...a bird at best..but gonna put my money on a fake

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Sorry but I don't understand.

What is exactly your "big problem" in your "too big head" (according to you avatar).

Please explain clearly, slowly and politely your thoughts: maybe we can resolve it.

A big breath...

Keep calm....

Keep calm...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

if you finished the whole video he gives credit to the source at the end of the video, he is just re-posting it for them, but please, go on about your bias, and the "trolololing"

So a known hoaxer says someone else filmed it which means it's not a hoax ?

or more in line with your own line of logic. some stranger on the web tells you they are known hoaxers so you must assume it to be true that they are known hoaxers, also, when they post a video online and state it is not their own and give credit to a different source, you must assume they are lieing and they are actually the original source,

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

Trollolololo

ok, disregard the source then. we are still stuck on the fact that millions were filming the exact same thing with nothing remotely close to this result, else youtube and other social media would be exploding.
Its either a fake, or like...a bird at best..but gonna put my money on a fake

and in line with that i was just surfing a few of the different eclipse videos uploaded to the web, most i have found have errors outruleing them of proof to its non existence, these errors include

auto focusing blurring the image from time to time providing potential moments of missing the 'object'
lack of auto-tracking forces the filmer to have to manually reposition their device jumping the image around again providing potential moments of missing the 'object'
intermittent cloud cover again providing potential moments of missing the 'object'
nasa even has their own uploaded video of the eclipse and conveniently nasa's own video has a few minutes of black frames right at that time, once again providing potential moments of missing the 'object'

find me a video of that portion of the eclipse which does not provide potential moments of missing the 'object'. cause im having troubles finding such a video

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

so from your avatar, does that mean the simpsons have done an episode with the doctor in it? i wanna see this, if so what episode was it?

(post by freelance_zenarchist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The video may be suspect but the Op is in part vindicated because something DID transverse across the orbit of the moon during the event ..

LADEE, NASA's moon-orbiting robot, crashes down as planned

LADEE — short for Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer — was launched in September from Virginia. From the outset, NASA planned to crash the spacecraft into the back side of the moon, far from the Apollo artifacts left behind during the moonwalking days of 1969 to 1972.

The mood in the control center at NASA's Ames Research Center in Mountain View, Calif., was upbeat late Thursday afternoon, according to project manager Butler Hine.

"Having flown through the eclipse and survived, the team is actually feeling very good," Hine told The Associated Press in a phone interview.
www.foxnews.com...

Now re-think the video above.. it is entirely possible i suppose someone could have captured this craft.
edit on 18-4-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix
From your link

it's about the size of a vending machine

I think we can safely rule that out.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

So.. the correlation is still kewl LOL.

These could still be related.. the hoaxer may have known about LADEE.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
No. Just ... no.

An example of the youtube channel:

Real quality stuff folks.

Passing that kind of blind judgment is akin to ignorance. Where there is room for everything, some of it is going to be less than authentic. But to claim a particular video less than reality without providing so much as to why you came to that conclusion is not playing with a full deck. Deal!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

All I could see is that the insect (or could be a bird for that matter) gets hidden again in the shadow instead of going around the moon.

If it's not an insect or a bird, what do you think it could be?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join