It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ominous words from the Prime Minister.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
An article I was reading earlier peaked my interest, so I thought I would share it with you.

Canada & Poland to unveil Ukraine help package

It seems to me that Mr. Harper is starting to get somewhat of a complex. I'm not sure about the opinion of the rest of the country/world but we (Canada) are not really a country to be throwing around the term "rally the world".
I find it strange that the Government of Canada is going on an escapade to rally support for military action In Ukraine so shortly after the Hartbleed incident of the past few days. Makes me think about who these "thieves" were and what else they might have got there hands on, I smell a mole.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsCal

I think the world needs to take a step back before they are all breathing in radiation. The West has no right to be interfering with the Ukraine. Russia have the right to also keep the Western influence away from their borders. After what I have seen over the last decade, Russia are the smart ones in this fiasco.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
LOL at Canada!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617
I agree with you completely. I think the west needs to start keeping the west away from our borders...... if that makes any sense what so ever. I'm sick if this B.S. vive la revolution

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

HiMyNameIsCal
reply to post by 168617
I agree with you completely. I think the west needs to start keeping the west away from our borders...... if that makes any sense what so ever. I'm sick if this B.S. vive la revolution

Are you Russian?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617
No, I am Canadian and I do not agree with the way the government of my country conducts matters such as these. I wish the people of my country could stop this from happening! But the government has already signed the paperwork.......

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

HiMyNameIsCal
reply to post by 168617
No, I am Canadian and I do not agree with the way the government of my country conducts matters such as these. I wish the people of my country could stop this from happening! But the government has already signed the paperwork.......

Oy, first you say Vive le revolution, then you say "but the government has already signed the paperwork".

Contradiction at it's finest, good Canadian.. That would be the point of revolution.. You do not agree with the advent of said laws, or actions. Thus you over-throw the government, and BURN said documents. Then you try not to make the same mistakes the people you over-threw did.

/tips hat..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis
I think that mistake would be inevitable if you were to instate a similar system of government. Some form of change must take hold before this really hits the fan however. I for one do not have the following nor the knowhow to create such a coo but I just want it to be known that there are followers.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

here is a change framework. .. direct democratic republic

some great starting points

come contribute and design a system you want to see

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Harper is an idiot. We don't have the funds to support helping any country and he should keep his nose out of Israels ass as well. We used to be neutral, respected and liked all around the world. Now we are becoming a joke all thanks to "stoopid."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I personally think it's good to see the world coming together like this to help Ukraine out in its moment of need, Poland especially knows all to well what Ukraine is going through

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu
Thank you very much for that link, I'll put that in my favorites right away. I definitely have some questions and constructive criticism.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I think the world needs to take a step back before they are all breathing in radiation. The West has no right to be interfering with the Ukraine. Russia have the right to also keep the Western influence away from their borders. After what I have seen over the last decade, Russia are the smart ones in this fiasco.

But Ukraine have been pushing to become part of the EU and NATO for many years with numerous turned down requests and application by NATO and Russia's strong objections to Ukraine seeking membership

However I can't blame Russia for trying to stop Ukraine from seeking a deal and protection, after all Ukraine was once part of the imperialist Russian empire and then gobbled up into the Soviet Union, so you can neither blame them for wanting to gain total independence and protection from there previous brutal rulers

What Russia has done is ultimately wrong, but again.. Understandable considering Russia is losing a slave state if you will to there biggest enemies, nobody really expected this divorce not to get messy and dirty, but I hope the outcome can be civil and peaceful

edit on 16-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis
Yes the people of Ukraine need all the help they can get. However I have yet to see that any party actually has the peoples interests in mind. It makes me wonder about how hard breaking away from (or reforming) capitalism will be on a global scale, witch MUST happen eventually if the citizens of this planet ever want to grow, prosper and gain control of there own governance.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

HiMyNameIsCal
reply to post by TritonTaranis
Yes the people of Ukraine need all the help they can get. However I have yet to see that any party actually has the peoples interests in mind. It makes me wonder about how hard breaking away from (or reforming) capitalism will be on a global scale, witch MUST happen eventually if the citizens of this planet ever want to grow, prosper and gain control of there own governance.

I think the world is changing and rearranging fast and for the better, more and more nations across the globe banding together as one, this is most certainly the way forward for us all, unity not division, peace and diplomatic solutions over war, people reaching out and helping each other and putting asides there differences instead of ignoring pleads for help and stepping on there heads

It's good to also see the eastern block Baltic states who all know far to well what it was like under soviet/Russian rule, all banding together as one to ensure Russia can never again enslave them, however I thing Ukraine has yet still a long and dangerous road to walk in breaking away from there previous owner masters

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
America needs to stop policing the world and guard the American/Canadian border and keep those Canadians out!!! They're everywhere!! Every time I'm out on the highway it's Canadian/NY license plates. lol JK

But seriously though, just watch who's against Russia in this situation. They are the trouble makers of the world and are mostly owned by Israel and their agents in Washington D.C..

top topics

join