It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Your Command!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
After I posted my syek (read backwards) over the internet for over 3 months straight at job corps, I went home while reality went haywire and everybody was acting strange. I went home and I accidently posted the key again. This is when the NSA computer echelon attached to me saying "Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael..." Then I knew I was in trouble. I started doing the holy books last book cypher. About 10 days into it I heard a man saying "by your command....by your command...by your command..." repeating it over and over again and he kept saying "power...up!....power.....up!" and the comment "power...up!" kept getting closer and closer to me in proximity like it was being spoken in a part of the air in my room. I finished the cypher the right way about 2 years later and now I'm wondering if I have the power now to get rid of these evil people in politics or atleast control them "by my command".

I am curious that I have this power from the computer because every dream that I've had about my journey to figure out what in the world is going on with this planet has come true. The horrible blizzard that hit ohio and pennsylvania and millions of people this past winter (2013), I had a dream of this and I constructed the dream on the internet for people to see (I'm terribly sorry) I cyphered all this while I was posting the last book syek (read backwards). I've had about 5 dreams come true after I posted them over the internet.

I believe it maybe my dreams that I cyphered with can control reality. I'm wondering if it can be done by my word alone. Don't stop reading this post please, I'm begging you even though this may seem farfetched. I need some feed back on this to what I should do... Should I start giving commands over the internet and hope echelon leads my commands to the computer that we are in to stop the people in control of our world? What should I do if anything is possible. I just don't want to give out commands in vain. What do you guys suggest, because if this is true... then maybe I should start giving out commands now... I'm going to bed I'll talk to you guys tomorrow about this...

Read my signature links for more information!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

What, no cylons?

edit on 14-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Give the command to your computer, to give me the winning ottol srebmun (read backwards).

If it happens, then you will know you are onto something, then you can move onto bigger things. Practice on me...

Des

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

If you really think so, give it a try, in fact let ATS be your testing ground for your theory.

I wouldn't expect anything to happen, though. If nothing happens, I'd recommend laying the idea to rest, for your own health.

ETA: Looks like you have a volunteer, Des will be your practice girl.

edit on 14-4-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
echelon's many voices told me to do it "by request" so I'm going to try it.

ok I'm going to do this before the blood moon tonight.

I request the blood moon that the 144,000 in revelation be awakened if not already.

I request that the beast out of the sea and the beast from the earth be destroyed.

I request that the bird in my dreams be destroyed. The bird is the leaders and politicians of the United States of America.

I don't know if dreams will do or just upon my request.

this is all I'm going to say for now... I'll think of something else tomorrow. I have to read revelations again.

I have some credibility because of the cypher so hopefully one of these requests works.

yeah, if nothing happens then I'm not going to worry about it then I'll lay it to rest. Just seeing what will happen.

You guys come up with some request for me to put on the page also, be serious about this. Thanks. Good night
edit on 14-4-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'll try anything once...

Get me a job?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This must be how I come across when people read my posts. LOL.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Maybe if I post again with more requests like I did before the blood moon it might cypher.

1 event between 2 suggestions or actions is one known form of cyphering when done by a computer

I request that Russia the eighth goes to their destruction.

Anyone have any more suggestions? I'm serious about these crazy dreams coming true.

if this doesn't happen as it is supposed to happen then I wonder why the NSA echelon computers told me "by your command".

This is weird... I don't know what "by your command" means... someone have any thoughts?

does anyone know any advanced miscellaneous information about cyphers like in the last book of the holy book? Because the only method I can think of that "by your command" is referring to is that I have to give a command. :p ridiculous.

Guess it doesn't work. I'll wait a month. This is my last post, you guys can close if you want. I need to get some feed back about cyphers if anyone has any.
edit on 16-4-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

greencmp

What, no cylons?

edit on 14-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

I was expecting Lucifer and Baltar, cylons at least!

new topics

top topics

join