It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency! Feds tell crowd they will shoot.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hopefully people are not upset that it didn't end this way...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

roadgravel
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

On a side note...does anyone recall a time in US history where a stand like this has been successful? I cant think of one...

Guess civil rights marches, school integration, Rosa Parks, Vietnam protests don't fit.

Ya but im talking with threat of armed violence vs threat of armed violence....

i should have clarified as it doesnt fit.....im not talking rock throwers either...these people were armed...not all but many.
edit on 12-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

sorry for another edit...I guess what im getting it as this....if you protest..nothing happens...if you protest with guns...the feds retreat....
edit on 12-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by magnum1188

Time for the armed militia's to get there.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Even more profound is those cases were unarmed citizens versus armed feds. Enough voices can make a difference. That is not happening much anymore though.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh, there will be plenty of coverage if what I think is going to happen, happens. The only way this will head south is if the government has some plants in the crowd supporting the rancher.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Chance321

Oh, there will be plenty of coverage if what I think is going to happen, happens. The only way this will head south is if the government has some plants in the crowd supporting the rancher.

anyone spotted carlos the cowboy yet? wut about amputee guy?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I think we all know there will be agent provocation if they feel they can get away with it.

Difference here is that they aren't dealing with the average dumbed down citizen. They are dealing with true patriots, willing to risk life and freedom to support the fight against the growing tyranny and police state we now live in.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
But what about the Chinese?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Mamatus

I support freedom, I do not support Bundy or his multi-millionaire rancher family. Pretty easy to get rich when you don't pay for feed like everyone else.

His family GAVE that land to Nevada so they could have WATER. His family was intern given grazing and water rights for his cattle FOREVER!!! as a thank you for supporting their state. Who would do that today? Even the Federal government recognized this fact many years ago. The government now only wants to make up lies so they can steal this land for their own benefit, from Nevada and him.

Get your facts straight!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

roadgravel

Even more profound is those cases were unarmed citizens versus armed feds. Enough voices can make a difference. That is not happening much anymore though.

I totally agree I just find it interesting that once we are armed all of a sudden they back off hahhaha...makes an interesting point....and perhaps furthers the reason we cant give up our guns.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Guaranteed they didnt back off because of the militias. 1 It was headed by Reid, and he doesnt want public responsibility for civilian bloodshed, they would make him resign office. 2 The family happened to be named Bundy, and happens to be a wealthy family with ties to others, perhaps we paid the militias under the counter to come and pay the feds a visit(not soemthing the media will cover). 3 Strong possibility it was a left hand right hand media event beta test, and possibly it didnt work out cus their was too much public attention and armed forces there to battle the feds. 4 They wanted the land for China, or globalist solar panels etc, with the USG everything is plotted out and authorized in due time maybe making this a possible test run. 5 If it had a bad ending the public would go ballistic over civilian bloodshed on air. Do The Math

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The owner of the property has every right to defend his land against the ludicrousness of the Govt. The Govt are pissed that he has 'illegal cattle'...

the 'illegal cattle' were not 'illegal' a decade ago. Legislation changes and the innocent farm owner is screwed over and then a target for the Govt Fed backlash.

and Media love it. This is what sells newspapers.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

magnum1188
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

These men and women are standing for exactly what our founding fathers intended. They are standing between tyranny and freedom.

that is correct...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

G0v0D47

Guaranteed they didnt back off because of the militias. 1 It was headed by Reid, and he doesnt want public responsibility for civilian bloodshed, they would make him resign office. 2 The family happened to be named Bundy, and happens to be a wealthy family with ties to others, perhaps we paid the militias under the counter to come and pay the feds a visit(not soemthing the media will cover). 3 Strong possibility it was a left hand right hand media event beta test, and possibly it didnt work out cus their was too much public attention and armed forces there to battle the feds. 4 They wanted the land for China, or globalist solar panels etc, with the USG everything is plotted out and authorized in due time maybe making this a possible test run. 5 If it had a bad ending the public would go ballistic over civilian bloodshed on air. Do The Math

I definitely agree with 5...I talked about this in another thread how to really get the people behind a revolt youd have to let the gov attack first. It would take something so horrible to really open up some peoples eyes.

And with the militia there I think it would have been at least some kind of battle...probably many lives lost...was smart of the gov to back down.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Patriotsrevenge

Mamatus

I support freedom, I do not support Bundy or his multi-millionaire rancher family. Pretty easy to get rich when you don't pay for feed like everyone else.

His family GAVE that land to Nevada so they could have WATER. His family was intern given grazing and water rights for his cattle FOREVER!!! as a thank you for supporting their state. Who would do that today? Even the Federal government recognized this fact many years ago. The government now only wants to make up lies so they can steal this land for their own benefit, from Nevada and him.

Get your facts straight!!!

if this is true, why did Bundy lose those 2 court cases?.....do the people that support Bundy review those cases?....if Bundy had those rights, why did he have to pay "grazing fees" in the first place?.....and if he had to pay grazing fees why would he let it build up to 1 million dollars owed, when he is a millionaire rancher?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

Reminds me of the scene in Braveheart where Wallace says "Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse."

Sounds like he wants to rub the BLM's nose in it a little bit.

(post by Cito removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

roadgravel
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

We are talking about grazing cattle on public land.

I believe that "public land" was once private land, Bundys, correct? It was "rezoned" (stolen) by the government, and then said government started demanding he make payments to them to use his own land.

The issue here is not as superficial as some of you are making it out to be. There is some depth here, and take off the top layer and youll see this is not about cattle grazing, its about stemming corruption and slapping back the over-reaching hand of the rogue government regime that claims to have power over The People.

This is about The People making a stand against that corruption.

I respect all those there making a stand for freedom, especially so up against armed goons with no guarantee of safety.

edit on 4/12/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

All that, and for me, personally, I don't understand why some rancher in the middle of nowhere, or anyone else for that matter, is expected to obey laws, when the very people who write the laws don't obey half the laws they write. The Feds seem to think no one notices the lawlessness/corruption in politics. We do notice it, and many of us resent the hell out of it, especialy while being expected to take their side because some dude's cow's are eating government grass for free. Boo-hoo. Stop violating the constitutional rights of citizens, clean up the massive corruption in DC, and maybe we can worry about delinquent grazing fees on the part of cow ranchers later. Until then, I really don't care what any branch of our criminal government says. Go cry to someone who cares about your precious unpaid grazing fees, fees which are 1/3 the cost of the operation to try to get the fees. That makes good government sense right there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join