It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one of those hypothetical question threads....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi.

*Disclaimer - This is just for fun. If you are not in the mood or don’t like hypothetical questions then you should probably skip this thread.

Okay here we go….

For whatever reason late one night you’re walking down a dark deserted street. Suddenly from behind you a late model purple Cadillac slowly approaches.

As the car slows to a stop an elderly gentleman beckons to you. He appears kind enough and offers you a piece of candy so you do the sensible thing and approach the car.

After you eat the delicious treat he informs you he is going to die before the sun rises and would like to share a bit of very important information with an anonymous person.

You are informed he has vital information about three significant events but he is only willing to share with you the information about one of the events.

Would you like to know the answer to....

A. Who shot JFK?

B. What really crashed in Roswell, NM?

(or something more current.)

C. Where is Malaysian Airline flight 370 ?

How or why he knows what he knows isn't important. I do wonder why you ate the candy he offered but it's too late for me to suggest you pass on the candy.

So what would you like to know?

edit on 11-4-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

Who is controlling the strings of the world's puppet governments......

Second line.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
C. i already know the answers to A & B lol !!

i'll take C please!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hey minusinfinity!
I adore hypothetical!

Well, I didn't eat the candy...too clever for that...however I did park alongside his car, roll down my window and ask him all about....ROSWELL!! That's the one I want to know the truth about.

Oh, and he said the Caddy isn't purple, it's maroon.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Better an offer of candy than a request to pull his finger.

When I was a child a trustworthy looking elderly man who I knew asked me to pull his finger.

thinking I was somehow helping him I did.

The result was so unexpected, his laugh so diabolical that i was left in shock.

The innocence of my youth violated!

That being said perhaps the Rosewell thing.
With hard evidence and a suit case full of money to gain my, lost in youth, trust.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

D.) What came before the big bang?

or

D.) What created reality?
If god is the answer, What is God?

(and I didn't eat the candy either)

edit on 4/11/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

He didn't offer that answer, I wish.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

It was dark, it looked purple 2 me.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'd probably blow it and ask what was in the candy or why do they put a mailbox in front of the post office? you're already there.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have to run.

Thanks for replying those who have and those who may.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to chat with you tomorrow.

Take care.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Answer.

1.I don't take things from strangers in case i get roofied and I don't eat sugar.
2.I wouldn't believe him anyways...so why bother.

Even if he gave information on any of those topics....proof is needed,not some old man's WORDS.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

jacygirl

Hey minusinfinity!
I adore hypothetical!

Well, I didn't eat the candy...too clever for that...however I did park alongside his car, roll down my window and ask him all about....ROSWELL!! That's the one I want to know the truth about.

Oh, and he said the Caddy isn't purple, it's maroon.

jacygirl

No candy for me either and I want to know about Roswell too!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

tinner07
I'd probably blow it and ask what was in the candy or why do they put a mailbox in front of the post office? you're already there.

or why they have braille instructions on the drive up teller tube machine at the bank.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In my neck of woods a late model purple/maroon caddilac stopping along side me on a deserted road means only one thing, run like hell!

But if I knew it was going to be harmless I'd go with Roswell! And I'd never take candy of any kind from a stranger.

SnF

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

None of those,

Its all some Faustian bargain that ends with me not finding out truth, just technically true information.

As I am screwed, as again apparently I didn't listen to mom about the candy thing.

I sit down where I am, and tell the man he has given me nothing but death with no knowledge, ask nothing and await my fate.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No candy ta, just tell me about Roswell? For some reason I feel I want to stay clear of the missing plane cos its too suspicious, terrible and too many people working on secret military projects not to be dodgy, especially when one realises who sits at the top of that particularly unpleasant chain.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
For some reason I pictured Herbert from Family Guy while reading the thread. I wouldn't eat the candy. I'm distrusting and diabetic.
My choice is: B. What really crashed in Roswell, NM

Then, no matter what he told me I would be skeptical of the information and have a really crazy story to post here.
edit on 11-4-2014 by Speculation because: Corrected a slight issue

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

>he proceeds to tell that JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, the former CIA agent who was also there to assassinate kennedy(as revenge for Bay Of Pigs disaster) was startled by Oswald's shot and missed.

>An Experimental Spy Balloon, or Drone crashed at rosewell, the whole flying saucer business was made up by one of the military-intelligence officers that showed up after the crash. The rest can be attributed as noise in the signal.

>The bottom of the indian ocean after a series of mishaps/misadventures left the plane off course and out of control.

Edit: the guy is old and thinks these are important revelations...
edit on 11-4-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i would go for where did travis walton go?cause all them guys passing lie detector tests he went somewhere. better story than roswell if you ask me.

oh and as for taking the candy?i would take it cause as far as i,m concerned we,r still in a recession and free stuffs always good

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What would I like to know? Why some old guy in a pimp car is out late at night offering candy and answers to conspiracy questions with imminent death as his excuse,in trade for ??? Sorry,I honestly would walk away. Serious creep factor. *** shivers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join