It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism vortex dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I found myself on another plane of existance that seemed like a transparent floor a few feet above where we are now. There were vortex's that extended up in a cone shape from our heads and the top of them stopped at the transparent floor where the large end was found. There was also an opposite floor beneath our feet extending out in the same fashion.

It gets a little crazy now but on the top floor were spirits entering their exestance with us in the flesh except there was an entity that looked like a bottle of coke cola or dr pepper and he would wait until the spirit was halfway through the vortex then begin to spin in an opposite direction trapping the spirit in a coma/autistic like state of being.

I came behind and fixed a few but was told of a plant that grows in the swampy bottoms of tx here where i am. I do not know the name of the plant but it was simular to fountain grass. It is a clump of grass about 18"dia with one single stem that extends up the middle about 12"-18" with a clump of seeds at the top.
I was then shown tvortex. All this brought up images that i had seen this plant in egyptian pictures before.
edit on 11-4-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

It took me a while to figure out you frequently post from a spiritual (channeled or meditative?) perspective ..as in information garnered in a "controversial" manner... but I still liked them and resonated with them... though I suspected a poetic, intelligent soul with schizophrenia. I have revised my opinion and it now lacks the mental instability armchair diagnosis!

And the tagline "make you famous" is a brain sticker.

I don't pretend to know if you are correct in this particular matter of a common weed that might cure autism... but if the scenario you saw holds any truth, then wouldn't ALL the souls being popped into physicality be somewhat "autistic"... or at least amnesiac... in that they no longer remember being a soul?

Regards...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

deadeyedick
(...) trapping the spirit in a coma/autistic like state of being.

How can these two words even compare with each other? Autism is only remotely related to coma. Autism is just another state of the mind - there can be geniuses who also are autist. The same cannot be said of coma.

edit on 11-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

swanne

deadeyedick
(...) trapping the spirit in a coma/autistic like state of being.

How can these two words even compare with each other? Autism is only remotely related to coma. Autism is just another state of the mind - there can be geniuses who also are autist. The same cannot be said of coma.

edit on 11-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

I believe it to be a matter of perspective. From certain angles the connections become more clear.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Baddogma

It took me a while to figure out you frequently post from a spiritual (channeled or meditative?) perspective ..as in information garnered in a "controversial" manner... but I still liked them and resonated with them... though I suspected a poetic, intelligent soul with schizophrenia. I have revised my opinion and it now lacks the mental instability armchair diagnosis!

And the tagline "make you famous" is a brain sticker.

I don't pretend to know if you are correct in this particular matter of a common weed that might cure autism... but if the scenario you saw holds any truth, then wouldn't ALL the souls being popped into physicality be somewhat "autistic"... or at least amnesiac... in that they no longer remember being a soul?

Regards...
I think we are looking for the cause to be something that eaqually effects all people that do a certain thing but seeing it from the other side that certain thing just seems to be a doorway that someone could use. It was quite the imaginative sight to see an enity that looks like a bottle of coke jump into a hole and stick someone halfway through the vortex. btw by all modern standards and test i am fully crazy but that has no bearing on if i am telling facts from beyond. Afterall where would you hide secrets and truth if you had a necessity to do so. Either way lala land is much better than the world we live in today.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

A entity who Looked like a bottle of coke or dr pepper. Lol.

Like this.

Or was it more like this?...

edit on 11-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

It was a mix between the two. Add some joker aspects and you got it!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Could this possibly apply to the experience of coming from "elsewhere' and then deciding to live life as a human, having your full potential muted while you are here in physical form living your journeys?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

yes. i think that is also true. I believe that both are describing the veil that we live under that will soon be lifted.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This dream happened a couple months ago. A couple days after my intrest was peaked i went and found tha plant and made some tea from the stems. I was sitting meditation style on my bed and began to feel as though i was spinning and rocking front to back and i begin to become aware of the spirl energies going up from my head and down from my seat. Suddenly i could feel what seemed like someone climbing a ladder. Like someone was trying to enter my vessel. After about fifteen minutes there was a loud thunderous noise decending upon my area. Louder and louder until the whole house shook. I looked outside and a life flight chopper was landing feet from my home. After about twenty more minutes all the feelings subsided and later i found out that a neighbor had a heart attack and was unconcious the whole time.. The main feeling i got during the peak of the event was a feeling of curiosity and exploration as if a spirit was trying to find out my secrets.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I suppose the incidents that made me interested in such things (spirituality) also make my own perceptions suspect and "crazy" to mainstream society... whatever that is.

It seems that the information we might get from these suspect realms is rarely direct and varies greatly with the mind getting it.

But getting info from "spirits" about plants and their affect on our animal bodies is an old phenomena... and the fact that shamans around the globe (and the Amazon, in particular) know things about the plants that defy normal explanations of information gathering makes your account possible... in my estimation.

So "skoal"to being crazy in a world where being sane is frequently horrible ...in the real sense of that word... horrible.

top topics

join