It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Wrong With CNN? (Regarding the Plane)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
With all world changing historical events happening in the world for last month; referring to Russia, Ukraine, Crimea, sanctions, G8, NATO and more, why is CNN since 8th of March intensively covering missing Malaysian plane?

it' been more than a month and they still keep pushing Flight 370 stories.

today - BREAKING NEWS on CNN - MH370 search: New signal detected?

am I only one who see that something is wrong with all of this?

I understand that CNN like any other media is money making company but Flight 370 story should already have been vanished from the Homepage, Top spots, Breaking news, don't you think?

there are total of 345 stories about the plane on CNN and 819 overall report about the plane.

but the more important is the accent they put on the story.

it has been for more than 1 month the most important world issue for CNN, based on the publicity they give it.

are they only trying to "protect" americans from the "loss of Crimea" and overall atmosphere of losing Ukraine to Putin?

are they trying to cover - up along others some other important developments which majority is unaware of?

am I the weird one here? am I overreacting?

what is happening?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's one of the greatest mysteries in decades. Almost 300 people and a plane vanished off the face of the Earth.
Seems like big news.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Jefferton
It's one of the greatest mysteries in decades. Almost 300 people and a plane vanished off the face of the Earth.
Seems like big news.

except that is not true:

List of unrecovered flight recorders

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's a wag the dog situation.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
List of aerial disappearances

...aircraft, aviators or air passengers who have disappeared in flight for reasons that have never been definitely determined, particularly in cases where the air frame of the aircraft or body of the person has never been recovered.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
its only a mystery to cnn and the peeps that get their info there
the rest of us know that its a hidden truth that we just haven't been told

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Oh my God yes, someone finally feels my pain. it is actually quite funny if not sad when ever I turn on the tv to that channel they have virtually no new solid information since they have started covering it. I really do not understand why the over coverage. Maybe they are trying to over compensate for all the conspiracy theories? I can't see it helping there ratings as I would watch CNN quite a bit but for the past month I haven't because of this plane. They just sit around and talk about what could have happened over and over again. "oh we found a ping in the ocean it could be....oh it's nothing never mind"

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Covering the missing plane has brought CNN's ratings up for the first time in approx. 4 years. They are scared to not cover the plane at this point, as it's the first time they've not been gasping for air in a dying market of the ratings game.

Everyone I know is sick and tired of the almost 24/7 news coverage they are doing in the plane guessing game. It's as if they've decided, IF something solid does surface, they damn well will be the network to report it first. It reeks of desperation.

Yes, it's a horribly sad event, the loss of so many people, and the ripple effect it has on so many others. My heart is sad for them all.

But, there is more going on in the world, and CNN will be left high and dry as a current news source if they continue this myopic approach in what they broadcast.

When and IF, the plane is found....I wonder if that will be all they cover for the next 6 months.

Des

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

To add i have found it odd they keep reporting inaccurate info or info that turns out to be incorrect. How many different locations thousands of miles apart have we spotted possible rubble or heard pings. How many different flight paths they have come up with. Or the Iranian Muslim terrorist that turned out not to be bad guys despite their notorious religion, nationality and their illegal acquisition of passports. Would you be so dumb to steal a passport and use it weeks or months later if you were seeking asylum?

I agree the whole story seems odd.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh I forgot, everything is fake and the government is pulling the strings bla bla bla bla. The crazies never get bored around here.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh man I hope not, it is hilarious how desperate they are, I watched a bit of a segment the other day and they were all sitting at the table (I don't know there names nor do I care) and they were just making stupid hand gestures of the plane going down saying "this is what happens when a plane crashes in the water" it is just ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I consider myself an 'awake' person but I've found myself addicted to the wall-to-wall coverage of the missing plane. In fact, when they switch to cover other important news stories my eyes roll back in my head.

Somebody save me!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
even here on ATS "missing plane" was for some time one of the top stories.

one would expect more from "deny ignorance" community.

really, I was disappointed when I realized that so many ATS'ers took the bait; playing around, searching for the plane, discussing theories and so on.

I mean, it's OK, that's why we are here, to discuss and share.

but it's sad that the same thing that some News Media push as a big story is a big story on ATS as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Seeker Mom
I consider myself an 'awake' person but I've found myself addicted to the wall-to-wall coverage of the missing plane. In fact, when they switch to cover other important news stories my eyes roll back in my head.

Some body save me!

HA! So, YOU are the one that keeps them covering this story 24/7...

Just kidding with you, I'm sure you have a lot of other people sitting in the same boat with you...

Des

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I agree Des!! S&F OP!!

For the first time in a long time CNN's ratings have gone up! They finally found a story that is working for them, they dare not let it die!

I think the massive push to cover this story as Front Page News Everyday, may have something to do with what the administration has to say to China. In other words they could be using this story to smoothe over some bad blood and ease tension between the US and China. I am quite sure CNN has been given an order by the White House.....

Since Kerry is a bafoon and Hagel well nuff said! The administration sees the news outlet as a way to white wash their relationship with China.

Just my opinion.....

Pax

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Applying logic to the actions of MSM such as CNN. Well, there is you problem.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

roadgravel

to say that MSM actions are "without logic" is naive in my opinion.

if you don't see or don't know what is the logic behind their actions it doesn't have to mean that the logic isn't there.

for them and the interests they serve.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

demus

Jefferton
Seems like big news.

except that is not true:

List of unrecovered flight recorders

In that list, not all of them were not found.. several were found but damaged.. and in all of them, only the Malaysian flight lists fatalities.. so it still fits in my mind as being one of the greatest mysteries, and in that list it's certainly the biggest tragedy it would seem.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

demus

roadgravel

to say that MSM actions are "without logic" is naive in my opinion.

if you don't see or don't know what is the logic behind their actions it doesn't have to mean that the logic isn't there.

for them and the interests they serve.

It's a take off on an internet meme. Guess you missed it.

Reality is they are in it to make money, that's it.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Jefferton
Oh I forgot, everything is fake and the government is pulling the strings bla bla bla bla. The crazies never get bored around here.

yes a black hole must have swallowed it
facepalm

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join