It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Wrong With CNN? (Regarding the Plane)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

roadgravel

demus

roadgravel
Applying logic to the actions of MSM such as CNN. Well, there is you problem.

to say that MSM actions are "without logic" is naive in my opinion.

if you don't see or don't know what is the logic behind their actions it doesn't have to mean that the logic isn't there.

for them and the interests they serve.

It's a take off on an internet meme. Guess you missed it.

Reality is they are in it to make money, that's it.

everyone in the world, every corporation, every establishment out there is in it to make money.

beside that, MSM are in it to make even more money helping other corporations, interests to make more money by providing naive viewers with negativity, stupidity, irrelevance, fear etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I didn't know this(CNN ratings boost). Huh. For me, I have turned off CNN until they stop the 24/7 coverage. I just don't get the interest still in the story. A plane disappeared over a huge ocean. Being an ATS member I got over the story about 1 day after it aired, as I think it was hijacked and we'll NEVER know what for, unless we are meant to in the future. Every "we hear a ping" story is just smoke and mirrors to me.

Snore.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Couldnt agree more about CNN, running this story into the ground. Have you ever noticed that they will put something at the bottom of their scrolling text, Saying "Coming Up" blah blah and its something really cool, so you wait and wait, hoping it will come up, but it never does, I stopped taking that bait a very long time ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
After a review of their falling rating, CNN high jacked the plane with all the props and coverage in place to grab the lead in the rating game.

Well played, CNN.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

>>>> I wonder about that, too. Its a fascinating story and there IS a cover up, and probably a conspiracy, but they do seem to devote more time to it even when they have little new information.
A channel over, MSNBC continues its bizarre and obtuse fixation on the Bridge Scandal with New Jersey Chris Christie. That was a legitimate story when it first broke but they keep harping and harping about it, non stop, like they're obsessed and almost autistic over it. Fox can be less guilty when they go back over the Benghazi scandal, but they cover topical news to keep the viewers interested. They have their spin, not nearly as bad as MSNBC, but they do present a far more professional news program.
I guess if ratings don't matter, you'll go after your agenda and ignore everything else that's going on if it doesn't serve your political partisan views. Then too, the people on MSNBC, hosts and guests alike, just wear this smirk like they know what they're saying is just a joke and they're not taking it seriously and anybody who does is probably an idiot.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

or they sold out to the real hi jackers
and they did it for the money

i saw in the cnn footage ( all 3 minutes i did watch, not being a TV watcher ) of the us planes
dropping sensor buoys all over the place...
edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by roadgravel

or they sold out to the real hi jackers
and they did it for the money

i saw in the cnn footage ( all 3 minutes i did watch, not being a TV watcher ) of the us planes
dropping sensor buoys all over the place...
edit on Thuam4b20144America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

guys, your theory sounds more plausible than most of theirs.

actually, what happened is that one of the neighboring countries accidentally took down the plane with surface to air missile.
and it is not allowed to be known by public.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

SunnyDee

I didn't know this(CNN ratings boost). Huh. For me, I have turned off CNN until they stop the 24/7 coverage. I just don't get the interest still in the story. A plane disappeared over a huge ocean. Being an ATS member I got over the story about 1 day after it aired, as I think it was hijacked and we'll NEVER know what for, unless we are meant to in the future. Every "we hear a ping" story is just smoke and mirrors to me.

Snore.

The ratings boost is a big deal to CNN. I even heard, last week, one of their talking heads gloating on air, their time slot ratings had beat out Foxs' O'Reilly for a matching time slot...big time gloating. It's so childish the *my ratings are bigger than your ratings* game they play.

If tomorrow, for some bizarre reason peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were the top hot trending gone viral story...that's all we'd be seeing on the competing news networks.

All the different versions of PB&J sammiches and what hot hollywood stars were saying about PB&J sammiches....

Des

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

OK OK, ratings and money making, I agree.

is there anything else important happening in the last 1 month that they are trying to hide: like some new fancy laws, secret wars, scandals and so on?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Looking for honest World news on a distractor-based thought reprogramming machine? What on earth were you thinking.....

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Why you ask??

What do we as AMERICANS expect from news organizations LEGIT NEWS???

please there is very little real news being reported it is all propaganda, fear mongering

If we the people demand answers for anything all they do is create a new shinny penny for people to look at.

think about it. The IRS investigation; Benghazi investigation; DHSH investigation; the list goes on and on

And if any of you think our government is beyond blowing a plane out of the sky you are sadly mistaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tow69

reply to post by Visitor2012

I know, I know.

Just thought something is wrong because the topic is/was very hot here on ATS as well, so it's not like all of us agree about the MSM being pure propaganda.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

demus

Jefferton
It's one of the greatest mysteries in decades. Almost 300 people and a plane vanished off the face of the Earth.
Seems like big news.

except that is not true:

List of unrecovered flight recorders
#
Except they all had some possible reasons like bad weather etc.
But this flight had not.
It simply vanished after a normal communication exchange with the tower. Without evidence of a failure, an attack, bad weather.... etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
CNN is an international news media company, most of those missing are Chinese, Chinese population is 1.5 billion, about 4 times the population of the U.S., which also includes Chinese-Americans...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I agree with the OP... the coverage on the missing plane is way over the top.

If ratings were behind the 24/7 focus, then I've got a sure bet for them... funny cat videos from around the world would boost their viewership beyond FOX.

To my simple way of thinking, it's about covering up the inadequacies of the current administration to respond to the Crimean crisis.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The Crimea is nothing different than what has been going on for years. Those in positions above the governments will decide how the situation is handled. What the average person thinks is meaningless to what will eventually happen.

There is no united front of the human race therefore no threat to how the real players playing the game.
edit on 4/10/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

aLLeKs

demus

Jefferton
It's one of the greatest mysteries in decades. Almost 300 people and a plane vanished off the face of the Earth.
Seems like big news.

except that is not true:

List of unrecovered flight recorders
#
Except they all had some possible reasons like bad weather etc.
But this flight had not.
It simply vanished after a normal communication exchange with the tower. Without evidence of a failure, an attack, bad weather.... etc.

and you got that information from...?
yeah, I guessed it, from the lying media.

how convenient the plane has disappeared, "vanished" creating "biggest mystery of the century" at the time when they awoken the bear...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Erm...it's paying off in their ratings so they keep it up. Ratings equate to both monetary and bragging-right wins for them, so why not? It's what it's all about.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Ummmm, dude, this IS a conspiracy theory website.... Just sayin

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

SunnyDee

Being an ATS member I got over the story about 1 day after it aired, as I think it was hijacked and we'll NEVER know what for, unless we are meant to in the future. Every "we hear a ping" story is just smoke and mirrors to me.

Snore.

I'm an ATS member too, funny enough as an ATS member perhaps, but definitely as an individual I am profoundly interested in what happened to this plane, and not just to this plane but what might come after. The whole episode to date has been a revelation in what can and what cannot be done should another aircraft hit the water in similar circumstances, and also what could have been done to even have prevented MH370 disappearing like it did.

Anyway, as regards CNN extensive coverage, most channels are to some degree or another doing coverage, in fact FOX of all channels, have tonight, come out with the news that their sources say that the latest 'Ping' IS MH370...no ifs or buts. That's something even the relatives have not been told by Malaysian officials. I guess that will cause a stir alright.
edit on 10-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

<< 1    3 >>

join