It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Mercenary caught in Kharkov (04.09.14)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by strawburry

Then why wait to say you're a US Citizen?

In a 'crap your pants' situation I'd expect
him to say who or what he is way sooner.

Still a nice vid, and I'm just asking.

ETA. You changed your answer...
I doubt his enemies were afraid. They could
have ended him there and no one would
know he was there.
edit on 10-4-2014 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

snewpers

Then why wait to say you're a US Citizen?

In a 'crap your pants' situation I'd expect
him to say who or what he is way sooner.

Still a nice vid, and I'm just asking

Probably because he thinks he can wiggle out, overconfidence most likely.

Just keep an eye on RT channels probably to see if this capture is capatilised on. I am

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Could this be a psyop? Hard to say in a world filled with false flag terror and staged uprisings.

If this is real, this is HUGE.

The man's voice did sound like he was speaking American English...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Could this be a psyop? Hard to say in a world filled with false flag terror and staged uprisings.

If this is real, this is HUGE.

The man's voice did sound like he was speaking American English...

I would have to agree ,.i didn't detect a Russian Accent at all..

And i know Russians..believe me ,my kids are half Russian

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Oh now he is a US citizen? Mercs are pathetic scum.

If he didn't wear uniform/insignia to be recognized as a national military combattant, he doesn't get legal POW status.
He should get the same treatment like Al Qaida combattants in the US, or Anwar al-Awlaki.
Remember? That's fair now. Precedent and practice.

The same obviously goes for Russians (like allegedly in Crimea), too.

***all under the assumption that this video is real.
edit on 10-4-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
not american accent?
possibly this is a case of "through deception though shalt create war?"

Under the title “In Kiev, an Israeli army vet led a street-fighting unit”, the Jewish News Agency JTA confirms that soldiers from the IDF were involved in the EuroMaidan protest movement under the direct command of the Neo-Nazi Svoboda Party. The Svoboda Party follows in the footsteps of World War II Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera.

The leader of the “Blue Helmets of Maidan” is Delta “the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution”. Delta is a Veteran of the notorious Givati infantry brigade, which was involved in numerous operations directed against Gaza including Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009.

The Givati brigade was responsible for the massacres in the Tel el-Hawa neighborhood of Gaza. Delta, the leader of the EuroMaidan IDF unit acknowledges that he acquired his urban combat skills in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati brigade.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Danbones
not american accent?
possibly this is a case of "through deception though shalt create war?"

Under the title “In Kiev, an Israeli army vet led a street-fighting unit”, the Jewish News Agency JTA confirms that soldiers from the IDF were involved in the EuroMaidan protest movement under the direct command of the Neo-Nazi Svoboda Party. The Svoboda Party follows in the footsteps of World War II Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera.

The leader of the “Blue Helmets of Maidan” is Delta “the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution”. Delta is a Veteran of the notorious Givati infantry brigade, which was involved in numerous operations directed against Gaza including Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009.

The Givati brigade was responsible for the massacres in the Tel el-Hawa neighborhood of Gaza. Delta, the leader of the EuroMaidan IDF unit acknowledges that he acquired his urban combat skills in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati brigade.
www.globalresearch.ca...

Makes sens Ukraine has a rich history of Ukrainian jews...

Interesting ...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If that merc is American he can go $&@$ himself I hope they beat him to a pulp. These Blackwater type clowns think they are so tough. They are vermin. They don't represent America or Americans. God I hope Russia starts kicking some ass over there.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

strawburry
Please don't edit the transcript, I am grown up enough to understand bad words, I don't need censorship or mummy cuddling by you k thanks.

If you want to be taken seriously, and post facts, post the raw facts, not chewed up digested garble.

edit on 10-4-2014 by strawburry because: (no reason given)

Sorry it's a violation of T&C and i certainly won't violate them.,not for YOU nor anyone .. Get over it and grow up

Off Topic, but FYI... the last time I edited my own response, a Mod told me not to do that as the site has built in filters to edit for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is certainly very interesting although it will not be a game changer. True or not the US government and Greystone will NEVER admit to mercenaries being in the Ukraine if they were, why would they???

As far as the video quality, c'mon people you cannot expect cinema quality with these types of things! For one, that soldier probably does not have a 600$ Iphone and for two he is excited and there is commotion going on so thus a lot of camera movement....

This could be a fake but could just as easily be real. IMO, it is more likely to be real simply because why make such a poor quality fake??? Certainly they could fake this better than some soldier's video....This to me genuinely looks like a soldier was pumped up to film what he was witnessing.

In any event, the captured man appears to be wearing Ukrainian military fatigues does he not? Also, the vest he has on resembles that which I have seen the Right Sector folks wearing....Another thing, he says 'I am a US citizen' clear as day in an American English accent. You cannot mistake the words or the lack of accent. It is clear as day. That is very shocking....and yes it is true people often attempt to use the 'US citizen' card at the last minute to get out of trouble. Although, if he is a US citizen he probably knows his own company will never acknowledge him being there so it was a last ditch effort IMO.

Hopefully they do not kill him but instead capture him and make him speak the truth about merc activity. Then film his answers and put it up for the west to see,

Also, I imagine it'd be pretty hard to find an English speaking American with no accent in Ukraine right now who is willing to be beat up for a fake video.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Is there enough dialect to narrow down his state in the US he is from?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

strawburry
Is there enough dialect to narrow down his state in the US he is from?

I listen to voices of tourists from around the world, including US, all the time and can usually guess where people are from, and sometimes the region for US. To me, it's too hard to tell. His face is bloody as he got beat bad and is very winded. The voice/accent is definitely US though in my opinion

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Please don't edit the transcript, I am grown up enough to understand bad words, I don't need censorship or mummy cuddling by you k thanks.

If you want to be taken seriously, and post facts, post the raw facts, not chewed up digested garble. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously not grown up enough to read the T&C for the site.

If you want to act like a jerk and curse on the forum...go to another web site. It would be a clear T&C violation...which the OP has rightly followed by editing out the cuss words.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That seems a bit extreme
reply to post by snypwsd

I disagree....according to the OP's translation, it would seem that this POS merc was shooting before he was caught....he should pay the price for his interference in the internal affairs of another country.

Mob justice. Perhaps the US will think twice before sending provocateurs into Ukraine to stir up trouble....but I doubt it. They couldn't care less about their soldiers when they are in the service....why would they care about an ex soldier that hires himself out as a merc?

IMHO, mercs are some of the lowest forms of human life...nothing but a hired gun. A killer for money.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Could be staged, there lies that possibility
however, if true it still doesn't prove "American" involvement as these operatives work independently via a third party.
disturbing non-the-less, why in hell are militants Russian OR American in Ukraine anyway!!?

edit on 10-4-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
THEY ARE THERE TO PLAY THE GAME OF DOMINATION...
ITS THE ONLY GAME THE GOVERNMENTS ALLOW IN TOWN...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

all2human
Could be staged, there lies that possibility
however, if true it still doesn't prove "American" involvement as these operatives work independently via a third party.
disturbing non-the-less, why in hell are militants Russian OR American in Ukraine anyway!!?

edit on 10-4-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

The possible reason why an American (and other nationalities are there) has stated before: agent provocateurs.

My off topic question though.. how do American mercenaries qualify under Obamacare? They make a lot of money.. Does Blackwater/Xe/Academi whatever pay for the bill, or make them a consultant under their company thus making them responsible. I wonder the premiums for that kind of job

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sounds very Russian to me

Let's see if it is verified or yet more Russian propaganda

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

yes it would be nice if there was a Trial,,international in coverage,,,and a lot more entertaining than,,, " Plane PING problably pinging porpoisely " more on CNN.

ah yes good old fasioned show trials

and the countries new judiciary gets a work out.
win/win.
edit on 4/10/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

TritonTaranis
Sounds very Russian to me

Let's see if it is verified or yet more Russian propaganda

Looks like we are going to have to wait and see i suppose .....

Hopefully the media won't try and black out this incident .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join