It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Somebody Or Something Happened

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Seems to me a popular term used by people since the date 12/21/2012 is nothing happened but I do not believe that nor have I ever believed nothing happened since.
Surely most if not all of you have read about and watched video recordings of the noises.

Read www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many reasons I believe that the identical twin of the plane people reading are on has been almost completely destroyed and by identical I mean identical in all ways and I have more reasons to believe that I can even think about not to mind writing about.

The calculations I will not write about how I came upon them because that would be silly of me but to ignore would be foolish to say the least which is why I chose to write. So to begin I can tell people that the Mayan calendar and prophecy is correct and approximately precise.
As written.
One day is equal to one thousand years which means one hour is forty years and written about. The one hour was complete January the year 2013.
Seven years of tribulation began September the year 2006 and ended on September the year 2013.

Feels like I should shout this out.

THERE IS A THREE SECOND DELAY which is two years. 12/21/2014
The final second is the next eight months beginning 4/21/2014

If you read the 2012 forum you will see as I have a lot of prophecies have been written.
There are also writings of news that happened two years prior to the date of the writing I care not to write about.

I shall continue this thread as I see fit.
edit on 7-4-2014 by mrtoidclover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did someone make it rain? What happened to the 404'd page?

s

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Are you saying that we have been in "The End Times" all of this time? The Biblical Tribulation (in no way poking fun, as I do believe in the Tribulation)?

I know a lot of us have suffered more since 2006 than we did before with the economy and such, but the Tribulation is supposed to be a lot worse than what we have experienced from what I understand of it. Of course YMMV.

If that is indeed what you are saying, are you saying that Jesus comes back next? In the next few months?

One last question is, I do not quite understand your tying in of the missing plane and it having a doppelganger? Can you elaborate on that a little more? How did you come to that conclusion and what do you think it means?

edit on 4/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: to clear up amusing confusion apparently.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Tribulation is not about you.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

mrtoidclover

That's it? Out of all the questions I asked, you answered one that I didn't?

There will probably be more questions incoming. Usually discussion is expected in threads.... I guess yours was a statement. You should have probably tacked that on to the last part of your OP.

edit on 4/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

mrtoidclover

You know, that Kangaroo person was actually trying to engage your thread, and you responded to them like a real douche.

I thought about replying to your original post, even though it looks like psychotic rambling that you can't be bothered to support with any kind of evidence or 'calculations' or anything even vaguely resembling rational thought.

But, seeing how you respond to people I've decided you're probably a narcissist who won't bother engaging in discussion that makes any sense. And I do mean that in the nicest possible, yet honest, way.

And also, as a side note... why the heck are people flagging this???

edit on 7-4-2014 by MojaveBurning because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

One last question is, I do not quite understand your tying in of the missing flight and it having a doppelganger? Can you elaborate on that a little more? How did you come to that conclusion and what do you think it means

I thought that too for a sec,

Now I think OP is talking about an identical plane of existence? Not the missing plane. I don't know, pretty random........

edit on 7-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrtoidclover

"...approximately precise."

You lost me here bro. How the heck is anything "approximately precise?"

And that was before you even got to the tribulation crap.
edit on 7/4/14 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The 12/21/12 date was not the end of the Mayan calendar. After intercalating the last 13 Katuns of the Mayan calendar, the true end date arises at 9/16/2016. This is the beginning of the end.

The Mayans only observed 360 days in a year, but the extra 5.25 day accumilation must be balanced out.

Therefore; 13x20x5.25= 1,365 days.

12/21/2012 + 1,365 days = 9/16/2016.

More here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I can't say you did or didn't pull this out of your arse, but it was an interesting read that I haven't heard before. I'd like others to chime in as well. Would make an interesting movie of sorts.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Actually I find your post amusing and not to insult or anything but chose not to answer questions that make no sense to me like

One last question is, I do not quite understand your tying in of the missing flight and it having a doppelganger?
when there is no recollection or proof of those comments so what is your point I think.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

mrtoidclover

That was a not very informative answer to Kanga, one of our well respected members. She took the time to write a well thought out reply to your OP, and that's all you reply to her?

You have much to learn about making threads grasshopper...

Now, I have my own question. What are you saying in your OP?

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I have heard the sounds myself and understand what you mean. Actually I felt that the sound was like a meditation sound, or like 2 magnetic lines crossing? Like going through a portal sound haha.

Something bad seemed to happen maybe 2 or 3 years ago. My heart sort of sunk, like the future was locked in now, and I didn't do the game right. Should be interesting moving forward.

Anyone who was a little confused like me at first should note that the plane in the OP doesn't have wings, and isn't missing.
edit on 7-4-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe Actually I find your post amusing and not to insult or anything but chose not to answer questions that make no sense to me like One last question is, I do not quite understand your tying in of the missing flight and it having a doppelganger? when there is no recollection or proof of those comments so what is your point I think.

I mean really, in Kangaroos defense, this is kind of confusing,

There are many reasons I believe that the identical twin of the plane people reading are on has been almost completely destroyed and by identical I mean identical in all ways and I have more reasons to believe that I can even think about not to mind writing about.

Still doesn't make total sense to me, mabye I'm just not cool enough to get it........
edit on 7-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

The three second delay defines approximately precise.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

mrtoidclover

Actually I find your post amusing and not to insult or anything but chose not to answer questions that make no sense to me.

See? That's the difference. When I was confused about your thread I asked questions to end the confusion. When you are confused... you are obviously amused.

The part you are confused on?

My OP:
One last question is, I do not quite understand your tying in of the missing flight and it having a doppelganger? when there is no recollection or proof of those comments so what is your point I think.

You mentioned a twin to the plane in your OP. I asked about the twin to the plane and it's significance to your thread. I was originally confused by "plane", you could have clarified that it was not the current "destroyed plane" in the media but your hypothetical "destroyed plane".

^^^^ THIS is confusion/hot mess.

ETA - That I think I understand where the confusion started now. It could have been corrected much easier if you would have communicated instead of giving a snide remark.
edit on 4/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
4 A
A
AB
AC
AD

6:03:??

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That's not even a complete sentence. How are we supposed to follow, much less care?

Maybe you need more instead?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's a troll or a shill, who cares. Look at his:her other posts.

Next!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What is all the panic about? When l feel like answering your questions then maybe I will but your question about the missing flight makes no sense and completely turned me away from anything Kangaroo has to say unless you relax.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join