It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle has just started in Lugansk! 3 citizens are already dead!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

victor7
reply to post by Etherguide

Seems bastards in Kiev are trying to have Greystone Americans fight and die in Eastern Ukraine in order to start a war between US and Russia. The bankrupt state has funds to pay $1000 a day to these mercs it seems. This Kiev Junta needs to be jailed in Nuremberg right away. God knows what else are they planning.

Protest Movement in Eastern Ukraine: Security Forces Integrated by Foreign Mercenaries Hired by Private U.S. Military Outfit
www.globalresearch.ca...

How many hours was between the Georgian 08.08.08 attack on Ossetia and the Russian repsonse? I think something about 5-9 hours, right?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

Ha, so true. I was in Detroit this morning. There were probably three killings on the street I was delivering a load on.

Just as in any other city!
We are not talking about hit and run crimes here!
I'ts a potential WWIII situation unfolding before our eyes.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Etherguide because: (no reason given)

Not yet !! more so that this fight in Lugansk is not yet reported by any major news channels. Not even Russian channels, so am skeptical on this.

But it's nightime man!

This is huge and not only in Lugansk, at least in Nikolaev too!

So it's staged... Orders where given by somebody?

Of course! Right Sector is a militaristic orgnization with trained soldiers. They obey orders of their direct commanders, like any other military.

So how comes the Ukrainian government and forces aren't aren't aloud to stabilise the situation? Where questionable pro Russian protesters with heavy firepower take over a government security office but Russia is aloud to intervene In Ukraine's national integrity with military force?

Has the world gone mad or have just a few forum members?

So you don't question the legitimacy of unelected nazi government? Think about it for a moment, please.

Edit: What firepower are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

victor7

Seems bastards in Kiev are trying to have Greystone Americans fight and die in Eastern Ukraine in order to start a war between US and Russia. The bankrupt state has funds to pay $1000 a day to these mercs it seems. This Kiev Junta needs to be jailed in Nuremberg right away. God knows what else are they planning.

Protest Movement in Eastern Ukraine: Security Forces Integrated by Foreign Mercenaries Hired by Private U.S. Military Outfit
www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

So, it's ok for Crimea to ask Russia to provide security and carry out an annexation, but it's not ok for the Ukrainian government in Ukraine to ask for help when armed mobs are taking over there security depots?

These military personal was sent in to neutralise spetnaz after Russia invaded Crimea and good intel suggested that Ukraine is riddled with pockets of spetnaz

Fair is fair IMO

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

Ha, so true. I was in Detroit this morning. There were probably three killings on the street I was delivering a load on.

Not yet !! more so that this fight in Lugansk is not yet reported by any major news channels. Not even Russian channels, so am skeptical on this.

But it's nightime man!

Of course! Right Sector is a militaristic orgnization with trained soldiers. They obey orders of their direct commanders, like any other military.

So how comes the Ukrainian government and forces aren't aren't aloud to stabilise the situation? Where questionable pro Russian protesters with heavy firepower take over a government security office but Russia is aloud to intervene In Ukraine's national integrity with military force?

no you are not mad, you just have to catch up with events. Ukraine is dying. Ever since Maidan events. Can't you see how divided country is, paramilitary forces are roaming the streets on both sides? What Government you are talking about, the one that use these same actions to take the power? What forces your are talking about? Who is willing to fight lost cause?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

cosmonova

Etherguide

cosmonova

Etherguide
Battle with shooting is going on right now!

This video is just in:

This is a developing situation, I will post updates and answer questions.

THAT VIDEO IS OLD, IT WAS AT THE TIME OF MAIDAN EVENTS.

No, this is a new video, 3 hours old.

Maybe you are talking about the still picture before you start the video?

talking about shooting at the beginning, I saw that before, weeks ago.

Hmm, do you have the link? Probably you have mistaken it for another video, because I'm like 99% sure it's new. It would be 100%, if you didn't post this.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

But it's nightime man!

So you don't question the legitimacy of unelected nazi government? Think about it for a moment, please.

No not really

Ukraine - Presidential elections 2014

I'll question it after the legally held democratic elections should there be signs of obvious rigging

Anybody can see that the current government is a stand in government that was thrown in as a quick replacement, there's no point bashing them or trying to find an excuse in it to discredit and tar in hopes that it will somehow justify Russia's aggression and breaking of several UN laws and violating Ukraine's sovereign and national boarders and breaking its commitment to the Budapest memorandum

It just won't stand, in this life or the next
edit on 7-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

victor7

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

So, it's ok for Crimea to ask Russia to provide security and carry out an annexation, but it's not ok for the Ukrainian government in Ukraine to ask for help when armed mobs are taking over there security depots?

These military personal was sent in to neutralise spetnaz after Russia invaded Crimea and good intel suggested that Ukraine is riddled with pockets of spetnaz

Fair is fair IMO

But they didn't provide any security! Look at what's happening! OMG are you serious?

What you said about neutralising spetznaz is total BS! Do you even know what spetznaz is and how do they operate?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

victor7

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

Fair is fair IMO

What Ukraine government you are talking about? The one in Kiev rightnow is NO government, it is a band of Thugs and Criminals. Ukraine as a nation ceased to exist on Feb 22, 2014. Take that and Grin !!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

But it's nightime man!

No not really

I'll question it after the legally held democratic elections should there be signs of obvious rigging

Anybody can see that the current government is a stand in government that was thrown in as a quick replacement, there's no point bashing them or trying to find an excuse in it to discredit and tar in hopes that it will somehow justify Russia's aggression and breaking of several UN laws and violating Ukraine's sovereign and national boarders and breaking its commitment to the Budapest memorandum

Ukrainian elections will be in spring of 2015 according to the constitution. The legitimate president is Yanukovich, according to the costitution. Current government is illegitimate according to the constitution.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Etherguide

cosmonova

Etherguide

cosmonova

Etherguide
Battle with shooting is going on right now!

This video is just in:

This is a developing situation, I will post updates and answer questions.

THAT VIDEO IS OLD, IT WAS AT THE TIME OF MAIDAN EVENTS.

No, this is a new video, 3 hours old.

Maybe you are talking about the still picture before you start the video?

talking about shooting at the beginning, I saw that before, weeks ago.

Hmm, do you have the link? Probably you have mistaken it for another video, because I'm like 99% sure it's new. It would be 100%, if you didn't post this.

I will try to find, I am quite sure it happened at the time of Maidan, the end of February as I saw that clip a few times in the past.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

victor7

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

Fair is fair IMO

But they didn't provide any security! Look at what's happening! OMG are you serious?

What you said about neutralising spetznaz is total BS! Do you even know what spetznaz is and how do they operate?

Of course I do there special forces that are sent into take out protesters, and to aid and train friendly minority's and opposition

Greystone have been providing security tho, but they're very very few in the hundreds, Ukraine is quite large I believe

They wouldn't be leaving Kiev if the wasn't helping maintain Ukrainian stability, these armed gangs have take Over Ukrainian security buildings, the Ukrainian government in the same worlds point of view has the right to act

Know here else In The world would it be wrong for a government to try to do so, is Ukraine different? Or would you just like to see Russia annex yet more parts of Ukraine ?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

victor7

TritonTaranis

victor7

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

Fair is fair IMO

What Ukraine government you are talking about? The one in Kiev rightnow is NO government, it is a band of Thugs and Criminals. Ukraine as a nation ceased to exist on Feb 22, 2014. Take that and Grin !!

Not sure if you have realised or not but the current government is temporal in place, elections will be held in may 2014

Nobody is under the impression the current government is now a dictatorship that is in power indefinitely against the wishes of the people of Ukraine

I know is sad that Russia didn't keeps it puppet in Kiev for you pro Russian supporters and conspiracy theorist and anti west bashers but That's life I'm afraid

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

But it's nightime man!

No not really

Ukrainian elections will be in spring of 2015 according to the constitution. The legitimate president is Yanukovich, according to the costitution. Current government is illegitimate according to the constitution.

No Yanukovich was ousted by his OWN government, and then exiled himself because he tried to sell Ukraine off to the Russians against the wishes of the people of Ukraine ... every government attains the right to do so

When a government/leader losses all legitimacy he/she should then step down and resign there post

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Crimean militia has sent a message.
It's too long to translate this Armenian guy, but in the end they say all together:
"We are with you. Fascism will not pass!"

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

But it's nightime man!

No not really

No Yanukovich was ousted by his own government, and then exiled himself because he tried to sell Ukraine off to the Russians ... every government attains the right to do so

When a government losses all legitimacy he/she should step down and resign there post

He wasn't impeached by the legitimate government (he was impeached post-factum by unelected parliment), he didn't resign and isn't dead. The constitution is very clear on this.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

victor7

TritonTaranis

victor7

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

Fair is fair IMO

Not sure if you have realised or not but the current government is temporal in place, elections will be held in may 2014

Nobody is under the impression the current government is now a dictatorship that is in power indefinitely against the wishes of the people of Ukraine

I know is sad that Russia didn't keeps it puppet in Kiev for you pro Russian supporters and conspiracy theorist and anti west bashers but That's life I'm afraid

Of course they plan to stay in power indefinitely, just look at the candidate(s)!
Poroshenko is the choice of Washington.

Edit: BTW one of demands of people in Eastern Ukraine is the canellation of illegitimate presidential election.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

But it's nightime man!

No not really

No Yanukovich was ousted by his own government, and then exiled himself because he tried to sell Ukraine off to the Russians ... every government attains the right to do so

When a government losses all legitimacy he/she should step down and resign there post

He wasn't impeached by the legitimate government (he was impeached post-factum by unelected parliment), he didn't resign and isn't dead. The constitution is very clear on this.

Simply not true... I'm not sure where you have been reading from but anyway...

Ukraine's disgraced former president will be kicked out of his own party this weekend as it attempts a radical overhaul to repair the damage done by his "catastrophic" rule, a senior party figure has said.

Borys Kolesnikov, the deputy head of the Party of Regions, said that Viktor Yanukovych and his inner clique would be formally purged at a conference on Saturday, where the party will debate how to mend its reputation ahead of new elections scheduled for May.

What's even more important to the constitution is the wishes of the people who a government serves

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

victor7

TritonTaranis

victor7

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wait...

Fair is fair IMO

Of course they plan to stay in power indefinitely, just look at the candidate(s)!
Poroshenko is the choice of Washington.

Edit: BTW one of demands of people in Eastern Ukraine is the canellation of illegitimate presidential election.

Yes I have seen the candidates nothing's changed since the last election all party's have candidates still not sure what your point is?

I don't think it matters much if a bunch of Russians posing as Ukrainians are calling for a cancellation, Ukraine and the world asked for a cancellation of the illegal Crimean referendum under the protection of Russian armed forces

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Etherguide
Crimean militia has sent a message.
It's too long to translate this Armenian guy, but in the end they say all together:
"We are with you. Fascism will not pass!"

Scary stuff right there...

So a Russia backed armed mob threatens violets because of there there fellow armed mobs up North are attempting to take over security forces buildings and government buildings

It doesn't het much more Hollywood block buster than this in the real world does it

Amusing stuff

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

TritonTaranis

Etherguide

victor7

Etherguide

IamAbeliever
reply to post by jude11

But it's nightime man!

No not really

Simply not true... I'm not sure where you have been reading from but anyway...

Ukraine's disgraced former president will be kicked out of his own party this weekend as it attempts a radical overhaul to repair the damage done by his "catastrophic" rule, a senior party figure has said.

Borys Kolesnikov, the deputy head of the Party of Regions, said that Viktor Yanukovych and his inner clique would be formally purged at a conference on Saturday, where the party will debate how to mend its reputation ahead of new elections scheduled for May.

What's even more important to the constitution is the wishes of the people who a government serves

Did I miss something? Why is it not true? Care to argue for your point?

And yes, wishes of the people are most important, and that's why there is a legitimate democratic process, so it's not turning into anarchy and clan wars (like it is now in Ukraine, look at Timoshenko/Poroshenko or Avakov/Yarosh conflicts).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join