It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Atheist Nazi Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I heard from my friend that there is a Atheist Nazi Society out there, If any one would like to help me out on this subject, please do. I personaly beleive it's possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armored_Buddha
I heard from my friend that there is a Atheist Nazi Society out there, If any one would like to help me out on this subject, please do. I personaly beleive it's possible.

Did you Google it? Remember Google is your friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have tried to look it up on google, NOTHING!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The only one i could think of was the Thule Society, they had close Nazi links in the early days.

Thule Society

I got this from Google

By the way even though the founder of the Thule Society was a Mason by all accounts, they were most defiantly not Masons. Remember they were Nazis who persecuted Masons as well as Jews and Gypsy's etc.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Janus]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
it would be pretty difficult nowadays to have a sociey running with such controversial views

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
is your friend saying people of no religion are nazis and grouping.lol this is funny.im lost for words lol...........

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Are you reffering to the American Nazi Party?
there is a thread about that

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It would be difficult to reconcile Atheism with naziism, since the nazis actually made full use of metaphysical and religious ideas in their wider system. Hitler himself beleived in a 'Creator God' and the SS of course is famous for being involved in occult ideas. So an Atheist Nazi group makes about as much sense as a catholic communist group, or something like that.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nygdan, i think your reasoning about the Nazis is correct. They elevated many beliefs to religious ideals, like the race struggle. The SS held many pagan germanic rituals.

However, just as a side note, catholic communists do exist, for example the liberation theology or 'theologia de la liberaci�n', founded by jesuits.

new topics

top topics

join