It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lincolnMcGill's search for lemuria cataloged in a youtube series comes to a sudden end.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
so i just stumbled onto this youtube today during my morning coffee and decided id give it a go in order and see what he's working with.

www.youtube.com...

i felt like it was a troll.... all tho be it a very well crafted troll i still thought it had to be a troll. while watching the rest of the videos i started feeling differently. i dont know exactly how i feel about it cause my brain keeps screaming troll BUT something has me looking into this guy and bringing to you all.

his videos are nearly 5 years old and have barely 1000 views each so it was a very unsuccessful troll if thats the case. thats one of the reasons i started feeling like this individual believes what he's talking about. it seems like a ton of work to little effect.

the series took a bit of a strange turn in the last video when he just puts some guy on blast and gives his name over and over again saying this person claims to be apart of "SC-12 or SC12 or SC 12" which is supposed to be a rich guys club that has to do with archeology. it was his last video. he claims this person has been following him and has been trying to befriend him but he felt there were ulterior motives.

take a watch and see for your self il embed them in order.

wudya guys think? trolltastic or something more? did he simply loose interest or did he maybe realize the error in which he was going about things? idk its a weird one...
edit on 3-4-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe Nyarlathotep got him.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Maybe Nyarlathotep got him.

Now that's a deity I can get behind.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

GetHyped
Now that's a deity I can get behind.

Excellent. Because he is already behind you.

Literally.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

heres the wiki for nyarlathotep

Summary[edit]

Nyarlathotep differs from the other beings in a number of ways. Most of them are exiled to stars, like Yog-Sothoth and Hastur, or sleeping and dreaming like Cthulhu; Nyarlathotep, however, is active and frequently walks the Earth in the guise of a human being, usually a tall, slim, joyous man. He has "a thousand" other forms, most of these reputed to be maddeningly horrific. Most of the Outer Gods have their own cults serving them; Nyarlathotep seems to serve these cults and take care of their affairs in their absence. Most of them use strange alien languages, while Nyarlathotep uses human languages and can be mistaken for a human being. Most importantly, while the other Outer Gods and Great Old Ones are often described as mindless or unfathomable, rather than truly malevolent, Nyarlathotep delights in cruelty, is deceptive and manipulative, and even cultivates followers and uses propaganda to achieve his goals. In this regard, he is probably the most human-like among them.
Nyarlathotep enacts the will of the Outer Gods, and is their messenger, heart and soul; he is also a servant of Azathoth, his father,[5] whose wishes he immediately fulfills. Unlike the other Outer Gods, causing madness is more important and enjoyable than death and destruction to Nyarlathotep. It is suggested by some that he will destroy the human race and possibly the earth as well.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

metaphor for evil? for addiction?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
anyone notice the metronome ticking in the background of the first and some of the other vids? whats that about?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mindseye1609

So is this guy primarily concerned with his own agenda, or those of other gods? The article seems to bounce between the two.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

the guy who did the video series is following some "clues" from his grandfather. not exactly sure where the second poster got his contribution from but thats just a snippet from the wiki of the god from lovecraft poems. as far as i know its a recent idea from 1920-s and on and thats why i said the metaphor part, it seems kinda a metaphor for addiction to me. idk. seems like second was attempting to derail or something not sure
edit on 3-4-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

mindseye1609
seems like second was attempting to derail or something not sure

As anyone who has even a passing knowledge of American 20th Century Literature is aware, the venerated Howard Phillips Lovecraft of Providence, Rhode Island wrote of the Great Old Ones, among whom Nyarlathotep was a member. In his writings, and some would argue documentations, of Nyarlathotep and his kin this vile entity could often be found wandering the plains of Leng or ancient Lemuria where he would be affecting the plans of the rest of the Pantheon of Great Old Ones to the eternal detriment of mankind. It therefore stands to reason that anyone hunting for this lost land could theoretically come into contact with the Crawling Chaos, which encounter would at the least drive him permanently mad and at worst, well, there are fates worse than death as Mr. Lovecraft so macabrely described.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

did you watch the last video? #9? tall swarthy joyous man indeed!

still tho

everything I'm reading says that nyarlathotep was a creation by Lovecraft himself after a dream

n a 1921 letter to Reinhardt Kleiner, Lovecraft related the dream he had had — described as "the most realistic and horrible [nightmare] I have experienced since the age of ten" — that served as the basis for his prose poem "Nyarlathotep". In the dream, he received a letter from his friend Samuel Loveman that read:
Don't fail to see Nyarlathotep if he comes to Providence. He is horrible — horrible beyond anything you can imagine — but wonderful. He haunts one for hours afterward. I am still shuddering at what he showed.
Lovecraft commented:
I had never heard the name NYARLATHOTEP before, but seemed to understand the allusion. Nyarlathotep was a kind of itinerant showman or lecturer who held forth in public halls and aroused widespread fear and discussion with his exhibitions. These exhibitions consisted of two parts — first, a horrible — possibly prophetic — cinema reel; and later some extraordinary experiments with scientific and electrical apparatus. As I received the letter, I seemed to recall that Nyarlathotep was already in Providence.... I seemed to remember that persons had whispered to me in awe of his horrors, and warned me not to go near him. But Loveman's dream letter decided me.... As I left the house I saw throngs of men plodding through the night, all whispering affrightedly and bound in one direction. I fell in with them, afraid yet eager to see and hear the great, the obscure, the unutterable Nyarlathotep.[2]
Will Murray has speculated that this dream image of Nyarlathotep may have been inspired by the inventor Nikola Tesla, whose well-attended lectures did involve extraordinary experiments with electrical apparatus and who some saw as a sinister figure.[3]
Robert M. Price proposes that the name Nyarlathotep may have been subconsciously suggested to Lovecraft by two names from Lord Dunsany, an author he much admired. Alhireth-Hotep, a false prophet, appears in Dunsany's The Gods of Pegana and Mynarthitep, a god described as "angry" in his "The Sorrow of Search".[4]

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

www.mercuryfund.com...

I for one don't believe in a recent lemuria but it stands to reason that in the world ocean while ancient pangea and gondwanaland occupied one hemisphere of the globe that the opposing hemisphere would likely have been characterised by thickened oceanic basaltic plate which in turn may have given rise to a iron rich protocontinent sized upswelling of the crust to near or above sea level's and this may have submerged due to increasing continental drift redressing the magma redistribution at sub crustal locality's which in turn may have led to a eventual re equalization of sea bound basaltic plate, note not specifically volcanic so such a region would be characterized by young volcanic activity with a pausity of contifuous vulcanism when compared to the surrounding thinner plate fault's.

Personally though this could be a high school attack on someone they simply did not like or even a former agent's kid opening a can of worms as to the potential source of money control used by rogue agency's or elements there in.
Interesting non the less but not varifiable though mr janiak has an interesting background which is most likely a high profile cover story but nevertheless such a man would not be a wet work operative so chasing in the street's of manilla unless he was actually trying to protect them would seem from the scarce evidence unlikely, still are these kid's still alive.

edit on 3-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
this really is a funky story. I've been digging into the details and wow. the gold and 100,000 bills are nuts. the 100,000 bills in particular. very very strange.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I'm trying not to get excited cause i tend to buy into dumb # but that also keeps me on extra alert and so far this one is getting me excited lol.

you read what it says about that guy?

is an Associate with the Mercury Fund, where he focuses on developing and originating science-based investment themes and startup opportunities. Prior to joining Mercury, Danny was an Associate in the Physical and Biological Technologies practice at In-Q-Tel, the strategic venture investment arm of the U.S. Intelligence Community. While at In-Q-Tel, Danny was responsible for the management and oversight of technology development programs in numerous In-Q-Tel portfolio companies. In addition, he was responsible for leading technical due diligence on all potential investment candidates in the advanced materials space. Danny received his B.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Maryland where he was a Future Faculty Fellow and held the Robert E. Fischell Fellowship in Biomedical Engineering. In addition, Danny has been selected to participate in the Kauffman Fellows Program through the Center for Venture Education.

Danny is currently a board observer of Mercury Fund portfolio companies Confluence, DNAtrix, Marval Biosciences and Swift Biosciences. Outside of DFJ Mercury, Danny serves in Advisory roles for PIPELINE – Kansas City; the University of Missouri’s Enterprise Investment Program; the University of Texas Horizon Fund; and the William J. von Liebig Center at the University of California – San Diego.

very very interesting individual.. he's all over the map. east coast, west coast, science, oil, DNA, medical, dudes a varied individual. he's taking on the game of life and gonna come out the end with the notches on his belt lol.
edit on 3-4-2014 by mindseye1609 because: carried - varied

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
man id like some of the threadkillers like Phage for example to come give this a lookie lou.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yeah but it's available on the net under his name so unless it is a cover then some poor intelligence work on there part, that is unless they want it to be known.
Still it does add a good level of credence to the shady character of the guy but good or bad I do not think we have enough data to arrive at a workable conclusion as yet, still keep digging.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

what i read on that mercury page doesn't seem like anything that needs a coverup. sorta... the "Investment" side of things in the intelligence community and nothing but biosci and tech stuff everywhere else. none of it seems weird by itself just all of it attached to one person who's being accused of being part of a secret billionaires archeology club called "SC12" is whats got me weirded out.

hell even just reading his mercury fund page without the accusations would of seemed totally normal. thats a resume of someone who's shooting for the stars. when you tie in the esoteric aspect of the accusations thats when it all explodes into a mash of possibilities. I've been following stupid youtube links and getting rick rolled for many many moons now and this one feels different for some reason.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
one of the companies in that mercury fund is prolacta bioscience... i had to share this...

Prolacta Bioscience is a life sciences company that is dedicated to improving quality of life by Advancing the Science of Human Milk™. Prolacta creates specialty preparations made from human milk, therefore containing purely human protein, for the nutritional needs of premature and critically ill infants in neo-natal intensive care units (NICUs). The company is the sole provider of a human milk fortifier made from 100% human milk, ProlactPlus H2MF. Prolacta operates a pharmaceutical grade processing plant and has designed and patented processes unique to the science of human milk. Prolacta is committed to supporting research in the areas of human milk and premature infant nutrition in order to assist health care professionals in providing the best possible care for the most fragile babies. Prolacta is headquartered in Monrovia, California.

where exactly do they get their supply from?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
everything I'm reading from this guys company profiles is interesting. its all nice and good for cancer treatment and blah blah but it could all translate easily to something more nefarious. its all virus therapies and stealth surgeries and "Developing molecular biology reagents"

very weird.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well either it is a cover corporation set up by a geek with a sense of humor or there are some pretty strange looking genetically hybridized cow's ( pure human protein? ), Remember that guy Phil Schneider whom was murdered for blowing the whistle on some matters which most people dismiss out of hand, well he claimed human glandular secretions were ingested by aliens but what if the truth is that these secretions are used to enhance the longevity and abilitys of a select group of world rulers or at least very powerful men and there agent's.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

the bells rung loud in my mind too. possible fountain of youth? it really just keeps getting deeper lol

one of the old companies had to do with organizing medical records... maybe looking for something in particular? needed all the info in one place? read up on cgate health.

I'm sure we are just connecting imaginary dots here but damn... they sure dont seem imaginary at the moment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join