It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lincolnMcGill's search for lemuria cataloged in a youtube series comes to a sudden end.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

LABTECH767
still are these kid's still alive.

thats what I'm trying to find out. i put out a call in general that got deleted so idk what else to do. I've been on and off google all day between diapers and feedings and i just cant seem to find all the info i want on this one. il keep digging and adding to this as i find things and i encourage others to do the same. id really like to know the outcome of this one.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
found his twitter which goes quiet shortly after the youtube acct.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

mindseye1609
found his twitter which goes quiet shortly after the youtube acct.

twitter.com...

........ from his twitter. the last post he made. only reposts regarding this erick scott fellow afterwards.

"Because #ErikBScott was going to help me write a story based on my experiences and now he's dead, I'm choosing to lay low for quite a while."
edit on 3-4-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
heres his Facebook.

www.facebook.com...

its the same dude as the twitter and I'm 99.99% sure its the same guy as the youtube. some of the same pics from the vids are used on the twitter.

he's young. couldn't be more then 20 now. he seems very genuine too. reading through his Facebook it seems he's onto some pretty heady topics for such a young kid.

claims his Facebook was frozen then Unfrozen with Facebook claiming it was a mistake. 1 month gap in posts during this "Freeze" kinda weird.

he's posting alot of the same topics and all kinds of stuff about drug companies and whatnot on Facebook. thats kinda big nono isn't it? isn't that kind of a controlled tracked environment?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
lol now WTF is all i gotta say..

www.zazzle.com...

stickers and hats? this has to be some old troll I'm digging up.... only 1000 views on the vids tho...

anyone remember anything about this back when?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mindseye1609

Look's like, the kid or whoever did his homework though and set up an excellent trail of breadcrumb's, wonder if the guy who ended up as target got the joke, unless it was all his idea to give himself some kind of reputation for whatever reason.
The whole lemuria thing was off the handle though but gold in the philipines is not a new phenomenon, indeed markos was rumored to have used gold looted and left there by the japanese to gain his power, still old imelda with her shoes nearly bankrupted the country which would actually be funny except for the suffering they caused and if you look at the images of the supposed gold bars they just dont look right to me, too yellow and not metalic enough so probably fake.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
ya the image and most of the videos are just stock pictures. if you follow the timeline between the Facebook the twitter and the youtube i cant really tell what the deal is. this keith weismann fellow from the videos is a friend on Facebook with him and appears to be a fellow young person. looks like an old who drummer lol.

id really to be interested to hear what this kid has to say today and wtf this was all about. if it was a troll i gotta know how it ended up. was today the day the troll seed was to sprout? am i playing party in the germination of this troll? the hats and stickers make me think otherwise but i just dont know.

no one remembers this from the may - june 2011 time?

ETA; should i email this investment fellow? this danny?
edit on 3-4-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2014 by mindseye1609 because: second edit grammar

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Two questions,

- How did your grandfather secretly get passports made for you and your friend Keith? Did he know you guys well and knew that you were already into conspiracies, etc.?

-Why didn't you post the image of the sculpture that you saw in the Philippines? The one that looks exactly like the Tao symbol that represents Lemuria. I'm sure you at least took a phone shot?

Other than that, very interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

im not the original video poster. this is an adventure i just happened to stumble into. there is alot of holes but his Facebook at twitter talk about different vacations with his mom and whatnot, seems like he is a rich kid thats pretty well traveled. if his grandpa was as rich as its being claimed then i could him somehow having passports made for him. getting passports made is just a matter of $. the whole using stock footage for the videos and not pictures they took while on these adventures is what I'm wondering about. maybe they were actually out there living these adventures and not just taking pics of stuff but idk it seems so fake yet so legit at the same time lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here's an older video, not of Mu but of Atlantis. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

FinalCountdown
Two questions,

- How did your grandfather secretly get passports made for you and your friend Keith? Did he know you guys well and knew that you were already into conspiracies, etc.?

-Why didn't you post the image of the sculpture that you saw in the Philippines? The one that looks exactly like the Tao symbol that represents Lemuria. I'm sure you at least took a phone shot?

Other than that, very interesting.

Well, I think this was a really good piece of short fiction as after all what grandfather is going to put his teenage grandson in danger, just enough to lead the viewer and make them think but members of the "COMPANY" can get any document they need through there contacts etc, I watched a very intriguing documentary a while back and it claimed the CIA was not set up to serve the US but to protect the interests of private bankers and is essentially above the law in america were the real special agents the FBI have been sidelined and made into a semi peripheral agency despite the fact they are the agency set up to serve the US while the secret service of america is primarily concerned with protection of the president and staff, of course there would be cross talk and cross over and good and bad in all of these agency's after all they are only human but at least you know from that the reason so many CIA operations were ulimately not in the interest of the US abroad and why they were involved in law breaking drugs for guns deal's such as the contra scandal.
I could never point fingers though as My own grandfather was a military intelligence instructor in the UK and our agency's are not exactly white wooled lamb's.
Also whatever state America is in it at least has a proper democracy however corrupted by corporations and if the voters got to the polls they could certainly fix there issues, more votes would make more potential candidates and the power mongers would lose there grip as there policys would prove less than popular,
In england we have people touting about democracy but we in fact do not have a democracy and also we do not have a british constitution, we have instead a structure called a parliamentary monarchy, the royals have no power but still have to give a seal to new law's and open parliament but the entrenched structure behind them most certainly does have power and we also have a system which means a persons vote has different value based on the region they live which favours the wealthy and less populace regions and is why we have often had unpopular governments even though the majority of the population did not like them.

As for cover My grandfather had to change his name and leave the country to work as a high ranking mounty in canada were as before he had been a undercover agent before his cover was blown after he saved a powerful persons life and they put his name in the news papers, this of course also placed his wife and children in danger.

So this guy's supposed cover seemed amateurish unless that is not a cover and is indeed what he does.

edit on 4-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join