It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
adjensen
reply to post by sled735

I don't watch videos that are posted here. Never have, never will, and other posters in the religion forums will agree that I do not.

This has nothing to do with religion. It is testimonies of the people affected by the negligent actions of those accused.
Why won't you watch it? That makes me suspicious of your true intentions.

I'll ask you for the third or fourth time -- the First Nations People have specifically asked Kevin Annett to stop claiming to represent them. If you don't respect them enough to accede to their wishes, why are you even posting on this subject?

Show me where they asked him to stop representing him.

Again, to answer your question, I'm not interested in making this thread about Kevin Annett. I'm interested in seeing that the Native People get more justice than what they have received to this point.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Paid? They don't seem too happy with the results in this report!

www.nationallibertyalliance.org...

1) How is the "National Liberty Alliance", which claims to be a New York "Common Law Court", relevant to a Canadian issue?

2) Even if they are, they're citing 12-17 year old comments, prior to the government commission (2008) and $1.9 billion in reparations (2005)

In others words, absolutely pointless to the discussion at hand.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think what some are arguing here is that there is no such thing as "Common Law Court" of Justice in Brussels. But... according to this article, there is: www.nationallibertyalliance.org...

You may want to read this:
ADL: Sovereign Citizens Create Vigilante “Grand Juries” in Latest Attempt to Flout the Law

New York, NY, February 20, 2014 … Adherents of the sovereign citizen movement are forming their own vigilante “grand juries” in counties across the United States in an attempt to exact pressure on local government officials to accede to their anti-government demands and whims.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Show me where they asked him to stop representing him.

Here you go: Elders Renounce Relationship With Kevin Annett & Withdraw His Mohawk Name

Again, to answer your question, I'm not interested in making this thread about Kevin Annett. I'm interested in seeing that the Native People get more justice than what they have received to this point.

That isn't what your thread is about. Apparently you need to be reminded that the title is "Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide". That supposed "historic breaking news" came from Kevin Annett and the ITCCS, not a legitimate court. So this thread is, by your own definition, about Kevin Annett.

If you want to create a new thread about First Nations Peoples and the Canadian Residential Schools scandal and base your concerns on something with more credibility that Kevin Annett, feel free, and I'll be happy to weigh in with what I've learned in studying this matter over several years. But, as of now, your thread is an endorsement of Annett and his kangaroo court, nothing else.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
adjensen
reply to post by sled735

I've been dealing with this clown for several years, I think I know how he operates and the types of people that he cons.

Oh, I see now. So this is a "personal" vendetta you have against Annett?

Sorry, but you've given every indication of a complete dismissal of all criticism of Annett and the ITCCS, regardless of the facts.

What "facts" would that be? Most everything I've seen so far has been from the mouth of the First Nations People in the video you refuse to watch.

But here's your chance to indicate otherwise. Setting aside anything as regards First Nations People and the Residential Schools scandal, do you still believe that a lawful court found Canada, the Vatican and the Queen of England guilty of genocide?

I have seen no evidence of them being convicted in a "lawful" court, but I have read up on the laws for the "Common Court", and there, yes, they have been found guilty.
I already posted where the laws that govern "Common Law Court" have been broken, or ignored.

Do you believe that Kevin Annett is sane, in spite of him claiming that he, personally, dissolved the nation of Canada, is going to re-incorporate it as Katana later this year, and that all Canadian law enforcement officers need to resign immediately in order to avoid being charged with "supporting a deposed regime".

I don't know Mr. Annett well enough to say if he is insane, or not. I do, however, admire his fighting spirit to help the people who were treated so badly without restitution until he brought all his documented evidence to the eye of the public.

I think that next question can only be answered by waiting to see how many people get behind him.

No, I doubt he will be able to fight the Canadian law enforcement to the point that they resign, but I think he is an admirable roll model for trying, and I think his actions could affect the public in a positive way in the future; I think the people could learn a lesson from him; trying to stop TPB from running over the "little man" and thinking they can get away with "murder"!

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Oh, I see now. So this is a "personal" vendetta you have against Annett?

Of course not, I've never met him.

Do you think that anyone who debunks a fraud and liar only does so because of a "personal" vendetta?

Are you that opposed to the truth?

I already posted where the laws that govern "Common Law Court" have been broken, or ignored.

There is no such thing as a "Common Law Court", so their "laws" are irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Is there a single land that the crown has entered without killing the natives?

History! Much evidence to support the mass killing of natural born men, women & children in every land from the beginning of the Babylonian race. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. All killers.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I just watched the video you sent. Their only "problem" with Mr. Annett was that he made his findings public. They didn't say he had put up anything false. They thanked him for his help at the end of the video.
Doesn't sound like they think he's crazy.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You apparently don't know what it means for a First Nations People to withdraw someone's name.

No, the Mohawks are not "okay" with Kevin Annett.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

adjensen
There is no such thing as a "Common Law Court", so their "laws" are irrelevant.

Just jumping in here but...

...In cases where the parties disagree on what the law is, a common law court looks to past precedential decisions of relevant courts. ...

....Common law systems place great weight on court decisions, which are considered "law" with the same force of law as statutes—for nearly a millennium, common law courts have had the authority to make law where no legislative statute exists, and statutes mean what courts interpret them to mean. ...

....The common law is more malleable than statutory law. First, common law courts are not absolutely bound by precedent, but can (when extraordinarily good reason is shown) reinterpret and revise the law, without legislative intervention, to adapt to new trends in political, legal and social philosophy. Second, the common law evolves through a series of gradual steps, that gradually works out all the details, so that over a decade or more, the law can change substantially but without a sharp break, thereby reducing disruptive effects. ...

.....as a practical matter, no civil law legislature can ever address the full spectrum of factual possibilities in the breadth, depth and detail of the case law of the common law courts of even a smaller jurisdiction, and that deeper, more complete body of law provides additional predictability that promotes commerce. [sic] ....

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by sled735

Paid? They don't seem too happy with the results in this report!

www.nationallibertyalliance.org...

1) How is the "National Liberty Alliance", which claims to be a New York "Common Law Court", relevant to a Canadian issue?

On or about March 6th 2014 we received word that the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and
Ireland, all common law counties, have asked to join the endeavors of the United States in an effort to
force their courts back to Common Law as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by sled735

You apparently don't know what it means for a First Nations People to withdraw someone's name.

No, the Mohawks are not "okay" with Kevin Annett.

No, I don't. All I had to go on was the video, and what they said in it.

ETA: And how do we know that the First Nations People weren't threatened even further, if they didn't break their ties with Mr. Annett? I mean, going up against the Vatican, The Crown, and the Canadian government is pretty serious business, right?
You know they have people out there that are going to do everything in their power to "shut him up", one way, or another.

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thank you. I appreciate you 'jumping in'.

I knew I had read that in one of the shared links, but I didn't know which one.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Okay, you obviously don't care about the real issues of the First Nations Peoples, you're just set on supporting Kevin Annett.

I'm done with you, Sled. You're obviously incapable of accepting the truth. Good luck with Annett, worry a bit when he starts asking for cash.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by sled735

Okay, you obviously don't care about the real issues of the First Nations Peoples, you're just set on supporting Kevin Annett.

I'm done with you, Sled. You're obviously incapable of accepting the truth. Good luck with Annett, worry a bit when he starts asking for cash.

See ya... again. (waves... again.)

May I show you to the door?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

People giving up on a thread because of the cluelessness of the OP is not really something to celebrate, lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Oh, I'm not clueless.

I've been "investigating" you, and I see you are a "devout orthodox Christian, teetering between Methodism, Anglicanism and Catholicism". Hummmmm.......

Well, that explains your loyalty to the church. I can respect that.

But, what can you and others say to me that you haven't said ten times already?

I will repeat myself, yet again, also...
When I came across this article, what got my attention was how these Native people had been treated. I can't help how the title was worded.
It is my understanding that when we use an article in a thread, we are supposed to use the same title as our thread title. Am I wrong? (That's what I was told.)
I had never heard of Kevin Annett. I posted quotes from the article, and the video, with a short commentary due to lack of time.
All I know is, when I read the article, I saw red and felt that it needed to be shared with more people...
and the rest is history.

I've learned a lot about both sides of the argument here, and that's good... knowledge is always good.

Maybe it's because I'm a sensitive that I find myself drawn to the Natives, and the need to get their message out there, because I can "feel" their pain when I read their words and hear their testimony. It's heartbreaking!
And maybe it's because Mr. Annett had a hand in helping to see that their voice was heard that I am drawn to him, I don't know. Like I said, I really haven't read enough about him to judge his character.

You say Annett is a fraud, but I have not come to this conclusion for myself in anything I've read.
Until I do, I will not be throwing any stones. Nor will I throw stones if I ever do come across any damming evidence because I don't think the Natives would have ever gotten their message to be heard without Annett's help, at least not by someone who "shouted it from the rooftops" as loudly as he did. For that, I thank him, insane, or not.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Last time...

Common Law Courts are illegal.. They have no LEGAL standing, and their decisions are about as worthless as the money used at Denny's to order the coffee they drink during their deliberations. It is a Sovvie Cit bit of Woo to think that they are anything more than people getting together and thinking they can do X or Y...

We in MY neck of the woods actively pursue and prosecute anyone who convenes one of these Common Law Juries or Common Law Courts...

Last time.....

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by vkey08

Do you now Sled understand the error of thee way? Or need it be explained more

Hummmm..... I think I'll wait and see what happens.

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: add question from vkey08

There is no wait and see, his "court" is operating outside of the legal framework, it is an illegal court, it has NO probative value, it has NO legal weight and above all, it's against the law in both the US and Canada.. What's there to "wait and see" about...

No offense, but.. wake up and smell the napalm ...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks.

wake up and smell the napalm ...

I'm already choking.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join