It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! Got a question! Can you help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi all, I am new here and I like what I see. I have a question tho. I am trying to post new threads but I can't. I just get a blank page without the interface. Is there a qouta before I can post my own threads? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1982

Welcome to ATS!
As to your question,
I think you have to have 20 posts before you can start your own thread.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hi DB *waves*

Nebulous DB is correct you need to get 20 posts in before you can start a thread.

Welcome to ATS and enjoy your time with us, it can get crazy but you'll get used to it

I'm one of the artists on the Avatar creations thread click the blue bit.

If you'd like a custom avatar made just drop into the thread and let us know what you'd like, it's all free

Cody

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Darkblade is correct. As you new member, you must have 20 posts to your name in order to start new threads.

There are several reason for this rule. It makes sure you are not a posting bot programed to spam the forums. Plus, it gives you ample time to familiarize yourself with ATS.

You can knock out those posts pretty fast in you want to. Go to the introduction forum you just posted in, and say welcome to the people who joined recently. Or wander around your forums of interest and get to posting in threads to contribute to the conversations.

Welcome to ATS...

Have some cookies...

Des
edit on 2-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hello and welcome.

just reply to some existing threads, you should have no problem - there are hundreds upon hundreds great threads.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

When you joined you agreed to terms here. Please read the T's and C's and some of the instructional "how-to's" here. As ATS is a private members-only site, its pretty simple once you post your 1st 20 replies. They can be to anything, any topic...and you can then thread-away!

So, welcome! And dont forget your tinfoil hat.....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to you! It is very easy to get your 20 posts in. You'll be able to make a thread in no time! Have fun!!

new topics

top topics

join